Chapter 9

The next morning I got up and started my morning routine and then took a shower. I was standing in front of a mirror looking at the part of the closet that held the clothes I wore on duty, and yes I stopped buying the exact same clothes for every day now. Though I mostly just wear black with a hint of orange. I change the style according to my mood. I had also started wearing a red cloak with black flames on it, it was to work until I became the Hokage and started wearing the white one. After a lot of thought (not really) I ended up wearing this:

I liked this outfit, it was similar to what I wore during my fight with pain

I liked this outfit, it was similar to what I wore during my fight with pain. You know since that one got pretty badly ripped. Anyway, after slipping on the red cloak, I made my way to the kitchen for the best meal of the day, BREAKFAST DATTEBAYO!

Sasuke was already there eating onigiri? I guess he went grocery shopping too. 

"Ohayo Sasuke!" I greeted him cheerfully, and like always he remained silent. Sighing I went to heat some water and then poured it into an instant ramen cup, after waiting for three minutes I opened the cup again and started eating while making my way to sit in front of Sasuke.

Looking at teme again I said, "You have training with Kakashi sensei today right?".
"Hn"
I felt a tick mark on my forehead 💢, "That's not a word teme"
"Hn"

I give up.

I got up threw the cup and went to wear my ninja sandals. They were so comfy that I had about 5 pairs of them. 😅😅

After slipping on one pair, I made my way out, making sure to keep one spare key with me.

I made my way to the gates to see Gaara, Temari and Kankuro off. A lot of guards were with them since Gaara is the Kazekage, after hugging all of them really tight, I stood next to Shikamaru and we watched them disappear. "Sooo, Shika! Any progress with my favourite ship?"
He turned red looked away muttering something like, "troublesome girl".
I laughed and bid him goodbye before leaving.

After jumping over a bunch of roofs I reached the Hokage's office. I entered through a window, yeah ero-Senin had rubbed off on me 😁.

After greeting Bachan, I asked her what mission she had in store for me. "Well, Na-Saeko you know how you have been a Jonin for quite a while now?" I nodded at that. "Yeah and since you didn't try again after your first batch of genins, I was thinking that it's time for you to be a Jonin sensei."

"But bachaaaan, the first batch was so annoying, they thought that to win the survival exercise they had to fight between themselves!! I don't want to do this again."

💢💢 "Saeko, NOT ALL GENIN ARE THE SAME, THINK IF ALL JONIN START THINKING THAT NO MORE KIDS WILL LEAVE ACADEMY AGAIN."

After I calmed her down and finally agreed to her, I mumbled, 'why ask me if you won't take no for an answer.

"Did you say something?" Bachan asked in a sickly sweet tone. I sweatdropped and shook my head so fast that I thought it might just fall off.

<3