Chapter 17

That night when Saeko came back home, the last thing she expected was the open the door and see Sasuke sitting on the couch. It was late, nearly midnight. He wasn't reading or anything that might have kept him awake, she noticed. Why was he still awake? Saeko's Uzumaki senses told her that Sasuke seemed annoyed and was having some sort of inner conflict? 

Hiding her confusion, Saeko grinned at Uchiha in front of her, "Hi Sasuke! What's up?". Sasuke looked at the girl.

He then got up, "Look at you. There's nothing special about you is there? You aren't exactly pretty. Nor are you really smart. Nor do you have that much of a personality. What is, even so, special about you? Why do the villagers even like you? You're just another annoying girl who thinks she is something. You wouldn't even be anything right now if it wasn't for the Kyuubi inside you. You're basically just a human demon with those powers. You're weak. Hear that? WEAK"

To say Saeko was hurt by Sasuke's words would be the biggest understatement of the century. She thought the two had finally started to get along but apparently not. Although she did not let it show on her face. She was stronger than that! She was the heroin of Konoha! 

'kit, I swear I'm gonna kill that damn Uchiha, after all, you did for him HOW DARE HE SAY THAT. THAT BASTARD!!'

'Calm down Kura, I'll take care of this teme.'

When Saeko looked at that bastard again her eyes were red with black slits. The aura of the room changed. The KI coming from her made all the hair on Sasuke's arms and legs stand. The girl in front of him was shaking with anger. "Sasuke... just who the fuck do you think you are huh? I am no demon. Hell! If we were to measure the demonic presence in this room right now then you would exceed me by tons. I did so much for you, you and your stupid Uchiha status. The council didn't even give a shit about how I saved the fucking village multiple times. No, all they wanted was the Uchiha to be married and in control of the jinchuriki of the Kyuubi. All they want is for me to die in the process of you killing Itachi. Did you know because I saved your life and brought you to Konoha on the brick of death they were able put me in a position where I had to marry you or never ever achieve my dream? Something I had spent my entire life working hard for, and YOU! YOU REPAY ME LIKE THIS? YOU BASTARD. GET OUT OF MY SIGHTS THIS INSTANT BEFORE I FUCKING KILL YOU." 

She then took a deep breath trying but failing to calm herself down. "For once I'll be forgiving and act as if nothing happened but pull a stunt like this again and..." Leaving the threat hanging in the heavy air. She looked Sasuke right in his eyes. Blue tinted red against black. "I will not be so forgiving next time. I'm no Sakura. Mess with me then you die!" And then she left. Banging the door as she entered her room. Ignoring the cheers of Kurama in her head, saying how scared the teme looked and how nicely she had put him in his place.

After she got rid of her civilian clothes, she went and stood in the shower for a good 30 mins trying to drown out the anger inside of her. She was beyond pissed. Failing to stop being angry she got dressed in her pyjamas and went to bed. Staring at the ceiling not able to sleep, she wondered why all the bad things had to always happen to her.

<3

The next day, Saeko was gone before Sasuke woke up. He had not meant to say that to her last night. While the girl had been gone he kept seeing her face in his head. Taunting him. So when she appeared in front of him in her entire form, he just snapped. He hadn't even realised he was saying those venomous things to the real her until she had shouted back at him. He hadn't known how much she had gone through for him to be free again. How she had saved his life and suffered oh so much. Nor had he known that because of him her life was at stake or how the council were such bastards.

He did wonder why the girl was still loyal to this village after all it had done to her. Why did she not want revenge? She was very much capable of it, if she actually was the only one who was able to defeat the Akatsuki leader then she must be. 

On one side though, the boy was glad she now hated him. Now she would stay away. Maybe he would be able to get rid of the disgusting feelings inside of him now. If he wanted to kill Itachi he had to. He could only afford to have hate inside of him. Bonds had no place in the Uchiha's heart.

With thoughts of regret and revenge inside of him, the Uchiha left his house to make his way to training ground seven. Not realising that the girl who he had pissed off so greatly not even 12 hours back would be there, more than willing to pound him senselessly. 

<3

What's up guysss?
How are yall? Sasuke really pissed Saeko off, didn't he? I wonder if she's gonna kick his ass or not. 

If you guys have any ideas that you want me to include in the story feel free to comment them or dm them to me. Also if anyone wants to talk then feel free to dm. Also, guys, I was thinking of changing the book cover. If you guys are interested then yall can make them and send them to me on wattpad ig? Can you send pictures on wattpad? Idek. If that doesn't work then I'll think of smth else.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!
Love yall