Chapter 3

Tsunade's pov

I waited for Saeko in my office.

Today was the day she was gonna tell me her final decision.

I heard her usual loud greeting and turned towards her.

"Saeko, I expect that you have finalised your decision," I asked her with an expectant look on my face.

"Hello to you too Bachan, and yes I have decided..." I watched as she took a deep breath and continued, "I have decided to marry Sasuke".

Sigh

"Saeko are you sure about this? I hope you know that Sasuke doesn't deserve a single percentage of your kindness"

"He also doesn't deserve to be hanged"
"He tried to kill you"
"A lot of people have, yet look at me I'm alive"
"But Saeko!"
"Bachan... pls"

I couldn't bear her pleading tone so I just agreed to her, that girl, she knew I could never say no to her.

<3

Saeko's pov

I sat there, in the Hokage's office waiting for the ANBU to show up with Sasuke, I was very curious to see Sasuke's reaction to the fact that I am a girl.

I watched as half a unit of ANBU filled in and the leader came ahead with Sasuke and guided him to the chair next to me.

I saw confusion flicker in his eyes for a moment when he saw me. Honestly, I couldn't blame him, he was probably wondering who the fuck I was.

I waited until Bachan explained everything to Sasuke, whose face was expressionless the entire time.

But here was the part which Bachan was conveniently forgotten to tell me.

Since the Akatsuki was after jinchuriki and I was one, I could be used as 'Itachi bait' seriously? bait? is this really what my life has come up to?

sigh

Surprisingly Sasuke agreed to the entire thing or not

I mean, he gets a chance to revive his clan AND kill Itachi ofc he agreed to it.

Tsunade Bachan banged her hands on the table and snapped me out of my thoughts, "So here is the important part you two, now I don't care what the council said, but I do not expect any Sharingan babies poping around any time soon, understood?"

My face turned red at that, that was the last thing I had thought about.

Sasuke just nodded, his face emotionless. Why am I not surprised?

"Ok but, who is she?" Sasuke asked pointing his finger at me, wow did he really not realise that yet? "Also why was she chosen as the girl lucky enough to become an Uchiha?", god I felt like punching him so bad.

Sasuke's pov

Konoha is so weird.

Marry a girl we choose or die

Who gives those kinds of options?

The only good thing about it was that Itachi was after that girl, I wonder why, I don't see anything special in the girl sitting next to me.

"The girl next to you, the girl you are marrying is Uzumaki Saeko, whom you might know as Uzumaki Naruto."

WHAT

"Naruto's a girl?" I blurted out.

"Yes she is, and she's also in this room." the girl next to me, no, NARUTO said in an annoyed tone.

I turned and looked at her properly. She had long blonde hair which was up in two ponytails, she had a nice physique. I would never say it out loud but she was pretty, wait where did that come from? 

"Can you like, not stare at me?" 

I realised that I had been looking straight at her for pretty long for it to be normal and turned around. Tsunade coughed in front of us. She looked at me with an expression that said, 'hurt her and you are dead'. Jeez.

Keeping my face composed, I said, "So, when's the wedding? when can I get out of that cell-like Hospital room."

"Sasuke I hope you know that I can kill u at any moment no matter where you are using one hand seal until you prove your loyalty" ahh that's the catch of the deal. 

"Hn"

"Also the wedding's next week, and yes Saeko you can go to get your sword before that. Ok, you both may leave now."

Sasuke watched as Naruto stood up and walked out, he- no she had changed, not just gender but like her loudness and it seemed that the impossible had happened, Uzumaki Naruto has matured. In many ways, I may or may not add.

<3

So that was a multi pov chapter, what would u guys prefer? one chapter Sasuke and then one Naruto or multiple povs?

Pls vote, and comment
Thnx for reading <3