Chapter 21

Holy shit
20.8k views??? wtf

Sasuke went back home to fetch Naruto so he could proceed with his plan, but the problem was she was nowhere to be seen. He checked the Hokage mountain, Ichiraku, the Academy, and pretty much everywhere around the village. He currently stood in the Hokage's office waiting for an audience with Tsunade.

"What do you want Sasuke," The Hokage asked him in a monotonous voice.

"Where is Saeko?" He practically shouted, not understanding why was Tsunade being so calm about his Saeko being missing. 

"Oh, she left about a few hours ago" in the same monotonous voice, awfully done with the man in front of her. Her knuckles itching for one good punch.

"WHAT! WHERE!?" Sasuke cried in frustration. 

"She didn't tell you? Makes sense you are a big-time douche after all."

"Please just please tell me where she is."

Now, this got the Hokage to sit up straight genuinely surprised by Sasuke's pleading. "Look she went out for a long six-month mission".

 Sasuke opened his mouth but before he could say anything. "No I cannot tell you where she is and no you cannot go to find her we all know how your finding someone went the last time."

Sasuke looked like he was going to cry, or scream or have a major breakdown, or all that at once.

Saeko was gone, he would not see her for the next six months.

He would not smell her addictive scent.

Or the awful smell of the cup ramen she loved oh so much.

He imagined the grim expression of her team when they will get to know that their dear sensei wont be back for six whole months

How sad Kakashi and Sakura would be.

He thought about the silence of the house with her gone.

No more humming.

No more arguing over the dining table.

What had he done?