Chapter 13

Sasuke knew that Saeko came home late that night, sometime after 1 am. He heard the door open and close, the shuffling of her feet in the night's silence. 

He didn't care, that's what he continuously chanted in his head, he doesn't care about the dobe, he doesn't give a shit about what happens to her.

The next morning, he made his way to the training grounds he has been using ever since he graduated, and was surprised to see the dobe and her little genin gang with her there. Great just when I did not want to interact with her she decides to come here! Sigh. At that moment Sasuke wished that he had not chosen this specific training ground for everyday training. Sure it was interesting to see just how strong the dobe had gotten but it also meant social interaction with a trio of annoying kids.

Sensing a familiar chakra, Saeko turned towards Sasuke and Kakashi and called out, "Take your spar somewhere else today, my team is training here dattebayo!"

Now there was no way that Saeko was going to let any kind of harm come towards her little team, she loved the three of them! They were all so cute and innocent!

"Uhm can't do Saeko, all the other training grounds are being used right now too." Kakashi sensei said.

"I don't care! Take it to the forest of death for all I care dattebayo!"
"Now now Saeko, how about I promise that none of our jutsus' will come near you precious genin?"

"Well you better make sure that they don't or..." she left the threat hanging and glared at them before turning towards her team, "Well well we are learning water walking today!"

<3

Saeko was getting really pissed right now, she had just stopped the fifth, the fifth Jutsu! Coming towards the genin team, it was messing up the concentration of the poor kids, sighing she got up and took out a scroll along with a brush and some ink. She could feel five pairs of eyes on her as she got to work while her Shadow clone watched the kids and another one guarding them. Finishing up she got stood right in the centre of the training ground and gave a creepy smile to her former sensei and her husband before doing some hand signs and touching the seal creating a barrier between them.

Good, now she can relax a bit. Kami, I miss my ANBU days Saeko thought as she went and sat down below a tree.

Oi Kurama wanna play uno?
Hmm sure let's goooo.

<3

After Saeko finished playing about 5 rounds of Uno with Kurama, she came back to the real world. The kids were still having problems with water walking, sighing she got up. It was dark by now. So she called out to them and asked them to come towards her.

"Y'all did pretty well for your first-time dattebayo! We'll continue tomorrow now, don't want any of your moms coming after me y'know".

"Hai"

She then turned around to put the barrier down and released the shadow clones. She was surprised to see Sasuke and Kakashi still there. Though they both were just sitting and talking about something hushed so it was just out of her earshot.

"Ahh, Saeko! You're finally done! I thought you were gonna really torture those little kids" Kakashi called out.

"Oh please sensei, you literally made me make a thousand shadow clones and cut open a fucking waterfall and learn wind chakra all at once" 

That shut him up.

Soon after the three adults walked around the village dropping the kids one by one. Right before dropping off Akane, she called out, "Sensei don't forget the dinner!".

"Yeah yeah"

After she went inside, Saeko turned towards Kakashi and asked, "Would you like to have dinner with us, sensei?"

Kakashi thought about it for a minute or two before shrugging, "Sure I guess, I don't have anything to do and Iruka is busy".

"Kami I swear you are obsessed over him"
Kakashi just sweatdropped and chuckled.

<3

Sorry for another short chapter, but guess what MY EXAMS ARE OVER

I'll probably give more frequent updates now, probably gonna start the other book soon too. after that, it's probably gonna be like one update in one book in one week? Idk the number of updates just depends on my mood honestly.

Anyway don't forget to vote and comment
Thnx for reading <3

(719 words)