Chapter 12

Saeko grinned at her students as they met in front of the Hokage tower after explaining the mission gradings and all that, blah blah, they made their way to the office.

"Team seven reporting for duty! Dattebayo!".

Their first mission was a 'D-rank obviously, they had to pull out weeds. Saeko stood at a corner of the garden watching her team work, why were they so enthusiastic over getting rid of a bunch of unwanted plants was something she didn't know. Was she that excited over her first mission too?

Thankfully the lady they were doing this was extremely nice, so after the three genin finished up she offered all of them tea. The actual kind, not gossip. After finishing the tea they all thanked her, Saeko took the payment from her. As they all walked back to the Hokage office, Saeko said, "After you guys finish about a hundred of these you will finally get an 'A-rank mission"
"What!" All of them started complaining so Saeko thought this would be a good time to say one of Iruka sensei's lectures about Shinobi being able to do whatever was necessary. As they all groaned she chuckled. 

After reporting the mission and dividing the pay, Akane informed all of them something that surprised her a lot. 

"Sensei sensei!"
"Hn?"
"My parents want all of you over for dinner tomorrow if you guys don't mind, they said something about meeting my teacher and my team!"

She had of course said yes to the little girl, it was still slightly surprising how the Takahashi family wanted to meet her. 'Do they have doubts because I am the Jinchuriki?' she tried to throw that thought out of her mind but it kept coming back, 'no I am the saviour of the village, they probably just want to talk and meet everyone' she sighed and dropped off all the kids one by one, now she walked with Tsuki as they made their way to the Nara compound. Seeing how the kid was not going to talk she took her phone out to text Shikamaru, 'might as well meet him if I'm going there'

Shika

Yo Shika
Are you at home rn?

Hmm yeah, it's a drag
but I'm home

Ok, wonderful!
I'm dropping off Tsuki last
So meet you there?

Since I've nothing better to do
Sure

Awesome! See you in 5

~~~

She inwardly grinned, then she looked at Tsuki next to her, "Hey kid, what jutsu's do you have in mind for learning?

<3

She currently stood in front of Shikamaru's house, she had knocked on the door and was currently waiting for someone to open it. Thankfully Shikamaru opened it soon. "Hey, Shika! How you doing?".
"Hi Saeko"

Hearing the commotion Yoshino came out to see one of her favourite kunoichi! "Saeko-chan!"

"Oh! Hello Yoshino-san! And please drop the chan, it makes me shudder every time dattebayo!"

Just like that talking to Shikamaru and Yoshino, the time passes very quickly, soon after Shikaku came home, Saeko was being bribed into eating dinner with them by the entire Nara family. Shooting them a grin, she agreed. 

She thought about something and then decided to text Sasuke that she will be home late, she doubted that he would care but she still did it.

Teme

I'm having dinner with the Nara's
Will be home late
I have the keys with me so you can lock the door

~~~

She waited for a response or anything similar but got nothing, nothing but a...

[Seen 1 min ago]

Sighing she closed her phone.

<3

Sasuke didn't know how he felt after reading the dobe's message. He had just gotten out of the shower when he heard the vibration indicating someone had texted him. 

Sure he had liked the dinner she made, but why was he feeling this... this hurt?

He had cut himself off any feelings for anyone, any bonds a long time ago! He kept thinking about it as he had his tomato onigiri which he had ordered, that's when a dreadful explanation hit his head, even though he shook it off instantly it was stuck in his brain as he tried to read a scroll about Uchiha Jutsu's.

Surely, he couldn't LIKE the dobe... right?

<3

Hey guysss

Sorry for the late update, been busy with exams, they are still going on but I quickly finished this chapter during a break probably why it's pretty short.

Pls vote and comment
Thnx for reading <3

(700 words)