Chapter 14

Thnx for 1k reads omg <3

~~

Currently, the Uchiha-Namikaze-Uzumaki couple along with their former sensei sat around the dining table, Saeko had made Tempura along with Sushi and, Soba and Udon. No one knows how does she cook so much so quickly. 

As Kakashi started eating he realised how similar this felt to the time he used to eat with Minato and Kushina alone. No one knew how Kushina cooked so quickly as well, must be Uzumaki genes, Kakashi mused over that fact until Saeko started speaking. 

"So how's your training going? I hope you aren't overworking yourself, sensei"

"Ne ne Saeko-chan, your little husband does put up some fight though"
"Hmm, I would like to testify to that fact myself once."

Sasuke raised an eyebrow at that, "what! I want to see just how strong you have become and just how stronger am I than you" Saeko exclaimed sending both the men on the table a bright smile before turning to her food ignoring how Sasuke scoffed at her statement.

"Training aside, Saeko this food is awesome!"
"Arigato sensei" Saeko's hand moved around the back of her neck as she blushed at the compliment. 

The trio continued to eat in silence, well not that Sasuke spoke anything, to begin with, but whatever. Kakashi broke the silence again, "Though Sasuke I must say do not underestimate your wife, she did take on all six forms of pain and then managed to convince the real pain to stop the attack, she's a lot more stronger than I am. Hell, she is the reason I'm alive! She's the reason the village is still there!"

Saeko blushed again, she was really not used to getting compliments, though she would not admit it she did feel annoyed when Sasuke just replied to all that with an annoying 'Hn' stupid teme!

Deciding to change the subject to Kakashi sensei she said, "Sensei how did you feel about leaving ANBU? I still feel weird ever since I left!"

Kakashi chuckled, "It was pretty annoying, especially since I had to leave ANBU just to teach the two of you but in the long term I'm happy that I did," he finished and gave them both an eye smile and Saeko nodded, saying it made sense since they were so wonderful and Sasuke well guess what he said! You won't believe it! He said... "hn".

<3

Soon after Kakashi sensei left, Saeko went to take a long-awaited shower. After changing into her pyjamas which was basically an oversized t-shirt and shorts she walked out to drink water. Sasuke sat on the couch reading a scroll. He nearly choked on air when he saw Saeko, Her shorts were completely covered by her shirt making it seem as if she wasn't wearing anything below. Her hair was in a messy bun still looking slightly wet. Her ever so mesmerizing blue eyes seemed a bit sleepy and tired. Sasuke fought hard to keep control to make sure he did not get a nosebleed. 

What is happening to me!? What on Earth am I feeling? 

He kept thinking this again and again trying and failing to concentrate on the scroll in front of him. What was the dobe doing to him? He wasn't supposed to feel these... these emotions. The only emotion he should be feeling is hatred! Hatred against his brother! Hatred against Itachi! (This is killing me, I'm starting to feel the frustration of watching the part when Sasuke wanted to destroy Konoha again) Emotions were for the weak! He did not need them! He needed to dispose of them in order to defeat Itachi!

Even with all the thoughts of revenge in his head, Sasuke still sighed in relief and felt a little sad inside when the blonde went back inside her orange room, far away from his eyesight.

<3

YO, ANOTHER CHAPTER IS OUTTT, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K READS! I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE IT!

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!
Thnx for reading <3

(655 words)

~~