Chapter 2

I froze.

Sasuke?

What was this about?

Forcing a grin on my face, I turned to Bachan, "Go on, what about Sasuke?".

"Well... the council has been thinking about what to do with him here, we can't exactly trust him", I opened my mouth to speak but she beat me to it, "Oh please Naruto, he tried to kill you, Kakashi and Sakura for heaven's sake! Now what I was saying was that, even though Sasuke can't be trusted currently, Itachi's death, aka Sasuke's one goal, will be very very beneficial to Konoha."

"Where does all that involve me?" I inquired.

"Saeko, you are the saviour of the village, you are out of control of the council, you are the only reason that Sasuke is not currently in Konoha's jail or worse hanged. But since our Village also needs the Sharingan, the council won't allow it to go extinct."

"Wait."
"Let me complete first."

Tsunade O Bachan took a deep breath and said, "what I am about to tell you right now, you must listen to it carefully and remember don't mess your life up for Sasuke again, you have already spent too much time on him than he deserves."

Extremely confused now, I nodded.

"The council want you to marry Sasuke."

Silence

Silence filled the Hokage's office for the next 10 mins.

Saeko's mind was running everywhere,

NO NEVER
ew Sasuke
But what will happen to him if I say no?
BUT GROSS
ewwww
Sakura.....
God no
but.....what will happen to Sasuke?
UGHH WHY IS THIS SO HARD

"Um- Bachan could you say that again? I think I heard you wrong. You didn't just say MARRY him right?"

Sighing Tsunade Bachan said, "I did say that Saeko, think about it. It's all on your wish."

"wait"
Bachan raised an eyebrow at me

"What is the catch? What will happen if I say no?"

"Well... they were talking about taking out his sperm cells and then hanging him up"

"WHAT, BACHAN YOU SHOULD HAVE STARTED WITH THAT"

"BUT NARUTO I DON'T WANT YOU TO WASTE YOUR LIFE OVER UCHIHA SASUKE"

"BUT IT'S MY LIFE SO I WILL DECIDE WHAT TO DO" I screamed and stormed out.

Sigh

Why can't things ever just go right in my life once? why.

I was stuck between taking my friend's love of her life away from her or letting my best friend die after I spent years looking for him.

I need to talk to Sakura first.

<3

"SAKURA CHAAAAN COME OUT" I was standing in front of the Haruno clan house where Sakura lives.

"Hi, Saeko! what are you doing here?" 

"Sakura... I need to talk to you about something. It's Sasuke" I observed how Sakura slightly froze at his name.

"Saeko I needed to tell you something about him too. He's finally awake, the ANBU came and took his for interrogation." Sakura informed me.

"Oh..."

"Anyway, what was it that you wanted to talk about?"

"Well- um you see..." I took a deep breath and spilt everything out. Surprisingly I felt a lot better after telling someone about the weight on my shoulders.

"Sakura, I don't want to take Sasuke away from you, but I don't know what to do right now."

What surprised me, even more, was that Sakura stood there in front of me smiling.

"Oh Naruto!", she hugged me tightly.

"Naruto, Saeko, you shouldn't be thinking about me right now! Are you sure that you will be ok with marrying Sasuke, you know best of all people how much he has changed over these five-six years."

I felt touched, I did not expect this from Sakura, but I guess people do change as they grow up some for the better some for the worse.

"I- I think that I will marry Sasuke, he deserves a second chance."

"But you don't deserve this Saeko!" God, why was everyone saying that to me today?

"Thanks, Sakura-chan, talking to you helped me clean up my mind and come up with a decision" I smiled at her and got up. "See you tomorrow, dattebayo!".

<3 <3

hey guyssss
how do yall like the story so far? i decided to not make Sakura a bitch since we are giving Sasuke a second chance she should get one too know?

I hope yall like my story, if u do pls vote and comment, they mean a lot <3