Chapter 16

I'm backkkk, also 2.9k views??? omfg HOW?

<3

As Saeko reached the Takahashi household, she saw Akane standing there talking to Asahi while another guy who looked around her (Saeko) age stood there observing the two. And she could also sense Tsuki's chakra not that far away meaning that he would be reaching here soon. When her two students saw her, they came running towards her and the older guy followed them. 

"Sensei! You're here!" Saeko chuckled at their antics and bent down to their level. After greeting the two she got up and introduced herself to the guy who had been watching the entire conversation between Saeko and her students with a smile on his face. "Hi! I'm Uchiha-Namikaze-Uzumaki Saeko! Nice to meet you!".

The guy smiled at her and said, "Hi! I'm Takahashi Akasuki! Nice to meet you too, Saeko-sama!" Saeko internally winced at being called that but smiled at Akasuki all the same. Akasuki - Bright helper, quite creative of his parents huh? She wondered why the guy didn't attend the academy. Maybe he would have been in her team, and then she wouldn't have been forced to marry Sasuke. She then shook her head inwardly, she was being stupid. Thankfully before she had to reply, Tsuki showed up and all the attention went to him. 

As the five of them made their way inside, Akane chated and then ran ahead before stopping and turning around and looking towards the group, her thoughts went to how good her sensei and her nee-chan looked together. A wider grin appeared on her face as she thought about setting up the two. Her nee-chan couldn't stop looking at Saeko-sensei, she couldn't completely blame him. She looked gorgeous. periodt. 

Soon everyone was seated and introduced to Mr and Mrs Takahashi. Saeko was feeling very nervous. She didn't really know why, Akane's parents made it extremely obvious that they were insanely glad over having the village heroin as their daughter's sensei. Although internally she couldn't help but think about how they would have reacted if she was still the demon girl. 'Probably would have told Akane to fail on purpose' she thought bitterly. Her thoughts moved when Mrs Takahashi brought the food inside. Her spirits lifted, it had been a while since she had had something that wasn't instant ramen or made by her after a tiring day, which usually made her lose her appetite. The hell with what they thought, she was gonna have a fucking feast today.

<3

As Saeko enjoyed her food on one side of the town, Sasuke stood in his washroom. Staring at the mirror contemplating just how the fuck and why the fuck does he like the dobe of all people. The one girl who hasn't looked twice at him. More than half the female population around him would still fall on his feet to be loved by him. But he chose the dobe of all the people in the five great nations to like. What the fuck was wrong with him?

<3

Heyyyy guysss, sorry for the short update and it being so late. School is KILLING me. Offline school barely gives me any time to do anything but study.

Anyway Love yall

Don't forget to vote and comment
Thnx for reading <3