Chapter 37: what did I get myself into?

Due to the sudden intrusion of the dragon, the people present were overwhelmed by the power exuded by the mighty being, with trembling legs they all succumbed to the unyielding fear and pressure.

The dragon, who was looking that with delight and amusement, stopped at an individual that caught his attention, a dark elf half-breed whose appearance was false, but that wasn't what was interesting, it was his gaze, unlike the others it wasn't invaded by terror.

- You, the one over there-

Alberu, who knew that it was him the person the dragon was speaking to, felt fear, not because the powerful being, rather because dragons are extremely perceptive and by now he must have discovered their secret. If he says anything about it in this place, his worst fear will come true. Before that, Alberu decided to act considering that Cale's wish was to meet this dragon and that he would be safe in the protection of the other dragons.

- I know where Cale Henituse is!

- huh? You know, so why are you still here? Bring it to me right now.

Bowing his head and with a tone that denoted great respect, Alberu replied.

- Dragon-nim, Cale Henituse's condition right now isn't the best, I'm afraid he can't come here right now, but if you come with me-

- Nonsense! I've already come this far and you say I have to go where that bastard is. Do you want to die? I'll kill everyone in this place if you don't bring him back here in an hour.

It is well known that dragons are temperamental creatures that have no appreciation or respect for humans, except for the dragons that accompany Cale, that is the general rule. Alberu sees the eyes of the other nobles on him, the looks of them say to go immediately and bring the person in question, even the cold look of his father implies the same.

Biting his lip, Alberu decides it's best to pretend he's heading for Cale and seek help from Cale's allies.

-I will do what you say, but please give me more time.

- Tsk, what can I expect from such useless beings? three hours, if you take one more minute, I will destroy this whole place.

In the middle of the almost destroyed room, the dragon takes something out of his space pocket, it looks like a comfortable couch in which he sits pleasantly. He then makes a sign to Alberu indicating that time has begun to run. Alberu leaves the place immediately and goes to his room to use the communication device.

Time goes by in the hall where the nobles and the dragon are. The nobles do not come out of their bewilderment, time feels so slow in this endless nightmare, none of them dares to move a single finger, meanwhile the dragon is taking a nap.

In the silence, where a pin drop can be heard, footsteps are overheard approaching outside. The hope that he is the crown prince who has returned with Cale Henituse changes the expression on the nobles' faces.

The three hours have not yet passed and the great door opens, 2 people enter the place, the crown prince Alberu and a handsome-looking man with golden hair.

When they notice that none of them have red hair, the noble’s faces pale. But from one moment to another the situation becomes a bit confusing.

- Hey, punk, wake up.

- What?! Why is there another dragon in this place?

The partially shaven-haired gray dragon, Rasheel, looked at the golden dragon, Eruhaben, in disbelief.

- Come with me.

- Because I would do?! I asked them to bring the bastard who dared to wake me up.

-Tsk, tsk, the unlucky bastard won't move anywhere until he's in better shape, to make sure of that, the little boy is keeping an eye on him.

Rasheel, who still doesn't understand what's going on, only speaks the first thing that comes to mind.

- Unlucky bastard?

- Just hurry up and come, it's annoying to be here.

- Why would I obey another dragon? It's obvious that I'm stronger than you!

Eruhaben watches Rasheel with a tired expression and sighs.

- I'm too old for this, in the past I would have already beat you up and shown the greatness of my attribute, but just now that punk has especially asked me to save my energy as best as possible.

Saying that, Eruhaben wraps a golden thread around Rasheel quickly, then activates a teleportation circle where the three of them leave. When the nobles confirm that the dragons have disappeared, they are relieved even though they don't understand what just happened.

On the other hand, in the super rock village, Eruhaben's teleportation circle is drawn in a large room and three people appear.

- Wait, what the hell?! where I am? H-how dare you?

Rasheel begins to curse immediately and notices how a black figure covers his vision.

- Hello! Nice to meet you!

- What? a baby dragon?

- I'm not a baby! I have four years old.

- Child, this is not how you should greet another dragon.

Raon fly towards Eruhaben who is scolding him.

- What do you say Goldie Gramps, then how should I say hello?

- Dragons are not friendly with each other.

- Umm, but that sounds boring.

- You promised you'd take my teaching.

- But I did it because I want to be strong to protect my human, what does this have to do with anything?

Rasheel, who was suddenly excluded from the conversation, remembers his situation and gets upset.

- Enough, just tell me where that bastard Cale is or whatever so I can put him in his place and go.

For such statements, the other two dragons finish interacting and look coldly at Rasheel.

- Listen, weird hair dragon! My human is resting at last, don't bother him, do you have any idea how difficult it was to convince him? my human is so stupid, if I let him out now he is going to get hurt again!, if my human gets hurt I will destroy the world!

Nothing Raon said made sense to Rasheel, who glanced at Eruhaben to affirm that he was just as confused like him. Sadly, it didn't, Eruhaben looked at Raon with a touch of pride and approval, when his eyes met, the golden dragon's expression radically changed and his menacing eyes sent chills down Rasheel's spine.

“Aigoo, what the hell have I gotten myself into?”