Chapter 27: Tell me your name

It is almost the two weeks for the event in the empire, Cale is ready to go to the capital, but before that he receives a news.

- Cale Henituse, we will leave tomorrow afternoon from the Capital in the middle of an official demonstration, I hope our dear hero does not mind.

Cale makes a face in disgust at the word hero that Alberu used to annoy him.

-This humble servant couldn't feel happier for the great honor, your highness.

Alberu shivered at the sight of Cale's beaming smile over the communication device.

- Cale, just so you know, except for the kingdom of Whipper all neighboring kingdoms have been invited, so do not do anything that could get us in trouble.

-Don't worry your Highness, I won't cause any problems.

- Although it seems that the Jungle will not attend, they reported at the last minute so I assume that they have a problem.

Cale frowned and put on a serious expression.

- Do you have any information about it?

- Unfortunately, no, the jungle is a very complex place to get information.

- I understand ... Your Highness, we will talk tomorrow, I recommend you go to rest early so that you can look as radiant as always tomorrow.

- * sigh * Goodbye.

When Alberu turned off the communication device Cale called Raon.

- Tell me human and why you look so tired?

- Can you take me somewhere? I have to make sure of something before we leave tomorrow.

- Human shouldn't you rest? We have been all week from one place to another.

Raon had no problem doing what Cale asked him to do, but he has worked so hard, it was necessary for him to rest properly. Cale patted his head gently.

- It is also important.

- I'll bring you to rest immediately when we finish!

- Of course.

In the sky of section 1 of the immense Jungle, ruled by Queen Litana, Cale floats next to Raon.

- Human I do not feel anything strange; did you want to come to see the beautiful jungle near the sea?

- ...

As Raon said there was no fire or anything dangerous in the area. The white star has not yet made his attack on the Jungle, but something continues to disturb Cale.

- We will visit one last place before returning.

- It's okay!

Section 7 where the capital of the jungle and where King's palace were located next a large lake that crossed that region.

- Human there is fire in that palace! People are trying to turn it off! Why it does not work?

- That bastard!

As everything indicates, the white star had changed his strategy of burning section 1 of the jungle for a much more aggressive strategy.

- Raon, drop me down near the palace.

Once on the ground, Cale prepared to use the Sky Eating Water spear. Every time he uses his ancient powers, they seem to free themselves more and more from his mysterious restraints, yet the burden on his body remains very heavy.

The warriors of the jungle were using the water from the lake to put out the fire quickly without any success at all, some of them watched with helplessness and unrest as the fire consumed part of the huge palace and others kept pouring water on the fire incessantly.

Then Cale could see Litana among the people who kept pouring water into the relentless fire and felt relief, her arms were slightly burned and her hair was a mess, her desperation and debauchery was evident, then Cale noticed that the beloved panther of the queen wasn't anywhere.

A beautiful water spear crossed over all of them and collided with the wall of fire extinguishing most of it, when they turned their heads there was an unknown man of foreign appearance preparing another of the spears that was also fired seconds later.

The fire has been completely extinguished and the mysterious person responsible for extinguishing it falls to his knees and spits a mouthful of blood. Litiana feels the urge to walk towards him, but she unfortunately has something more urgent.

Without thinking twice, she heads towards the ruined building in front of her, but is stopped by one of her subordinates. Part of the palace collapses.

- No! Ten!

Cale hears Litana's cries and realizes that just as he supposed the black panther must be inside.

- "Stupid human! Over and over again, you just hurt yourself! "

- Raon you feel someone the presence of a beast in that place.

The angry Raon got angrier that Cale didn't pay attention to his own injuries, but he knows him, so he checks the place.

- "I feel something weak under the ground"

- You can help me get it out.

- "I'll do it if you promise we'll treat you later!"

- I promises.

Cale and the invisible Raon approach the collapsed place, Litiana sees the stranger covered in blood approaching and says nothing, she is too agitated to do so.

The ground roars and a large black mana sphere emerges from the ruins.

- Ten! Ten!

Litana runs to her panther who lies disoriented on the ground and verifies its condition. It is not the best but it is not serious.

When the fire suddenly started, Litiana, Ten and their subordinates ran to the underground hiding places when they were cornered. There is a secret passage there that leads to the lake through which they were able to escape; unfortunately, the passage was too small for the huge panther, so Litiana had no choice but to surface to try to put out the fire.

- *Cof cof*

- Enough we go home! You stupid human!

Cale coughs lightly and spits out the last bit of blood, her vision gets a little blurry, but she doesn't feel pain, it seems that it is because of the fatigue this time and not because of the power that he used carefully.

- Who are you?

- I'm sorry for my rudeness, but I don't have much time, I promise to greet the queen properly on another occasion.

Raon's teleportation circle begins to activate.

- Wait, tell me your name!

Before he can disappear, Litiana takes Cale's wrist, trying not to hurt him.

- My name, Cale Henituse ...

That said, Cale disappeared into the light of the teleportation circle leaving Litana very surprised with nothing but the trace of his blood on her hand that confirmed that it had not been an illusion. She does not consider herself as someone dedicated to the gods, but if this person was sent by them, she will definitely pay her respects to that god.

- I hope to see you again, Cale Henituse.

Meanwhile, Raon takes Cale to his room at the Henituse mansion where he will depart tomorrow and is greeted by worried On and Hong.

- Why are you bleeding?! Nya

- Did you use your powers again? Nya

- Human! Should we call the carrot-haired butler?

- It is not necessary; I just have to rest.

- But...

- I'm fine, I just need to take a bath and sleep.