Chapter 10: Recommendations

- In addition to your reward, is there something you want to tell me in relation to this premonitory power that you claim to have?

Before saying goodbye Alberu was curious, if it is true that this person was able to see what was going to happen in the Glory Plaza, he may have more information that is useful or if not, prove that he is a fake and possibly found out about the bombs by chance.

- Actually, yes, although there are things that I cannot tell you right now; I would like to give you some warnings and then I will give you some recommendations too, if you want to.

- I hear you.

A bit skeptical, Alberu is going to listen very carefully to whatever Cale has to say while he does not lose sight of any of his movements or gestures.

- A war is coming.

- What?

- The kingdoms of the north that are under the influence of the leader of the secret organization, will make an alliance and declare a war or the countries of the center and the south, being the kingdom of Roan the first to be attacked.

Alberu's face paled, Roan was not a remarkable kingdom in any aspect, but it was a persevering kingdom, however, it was different if he got involved in a war.

- An alliance of the northern countries? How will they evade the forbidden regions?

- They will come through Heaven.

- Wait, is that even possible? When will that be?

- According to my information, it will be in little more than a year, however, it may be after that, or even earlier.

Alberu looked seriously overwhelmed, something inside him told him that this person was not lying, he really did not have reasons to lie about something so serious.

- Your highness, calm down, I also said that he had some recommendations.

- Speaks.

After Alberu regained his composure, Cale put his plan in motion.

- First. Taylor Stan, I'll tell you where he is right now and please send people to guard him and bring him safely to the Capital, then offer him a deal in exchange for healing his legs with your ancestral power, I assure you that once he becomes Marquis will be very helpful.

- What? How do you know about that ancestral power?

To Alberu's bewilderment, Cale only gives him a meaningful smile that tells him that he should already know why.

- Second, the investment proposal in the Ubarr territory, I am aware that you are not interested in the investment in tourism proposed by Miss Amiru and her company due to the nature of the coasts in the Ubarr territory, but if we take advantage of that potential for war, building a naval base is the best option.

- A naval base?

- That's right, I'll make sure my father also invests there if necessary.

It was certainly an excellent idea, given the dangerousness of the area and the war ahead.

- Third, do you know anything about the war that is starting in the Whipper kingdom?

- Huh? I know something...

- The non-magicians faction will be the victor and, therefore, the magicians who were not part of the fight will be banished, I recommend for us is to host these magicians in secret, guaranteeing their safety, which will turn them into a remarkable strength in the future.

- Do you have any idea how to do that?

- Indeed, but I will be informed of it in the future. For now, that's all.

With each piece of information that Cale provided to Alberu, he became more and more convinced that Cale had a power that can see the future, however, that was not enough for Alberu to trust Cale, anyway, he would make sure to examine very well each of your suggestions and put them into practice once he did a few checks.

- By the way, Young Master Cale, I feel that there is a strange smell near you.

- A smell?

Cale remembered, in the past Alberu said those same words to him. Alberu being a magician, he felt the essence of Raon's mana, but since Raon was a dragon it was impossible for him to determine its origin and he related the unknown aroma to him.

"That just means!"

- I am very sorry your highness, I suppose that three days in bed have some consequence, I will make sure to take a bath afterwards.

- I don't mean that! ... Just forget it.

Alberu felt somewhat embarrassed by Cale's blunt and unconcerned answer that did not relate to what he was asking.

- I must retire, I have a lot to prepare.

- Of course, your highness; come back whenever you want, you're welcome.

"What does he say? It is my palace in the first place "

- Ah, one more thing.

Alberu turned to see Cale who seems to have something else to say.

- Choi Han, could you give him honorable citizen status and support him in the future if he needs it?

Having investigated Cale beforehand, he knew that his relationship with the black-haired swordsman was not good, so this last request seemed strange to him, anyway, Alberu accepted and left the room.

- Dragon are you here?

The moment he asked the air, the black dragon appeared on a side of the bed.

- Stupid human! Do you have any idea how long I've waited for you?, Why did you end up in this state in the first place? If it had taken you just a little longer wake up, I would have destroyed this whole place.

"Some things never change"

- Do you feel better?

- Of course, I'm better? Don't you know how great dragons are?

Although the black dragon claimed to be better, some of his wounds that had not yet healed were still visible, it was also noticeable that it was still difficult for him to perform his spells.

"How great was the damage he suffered and how much power did he spend to achieve the Berserker grade?"

This time, even if he didn't have Beacrox on his side, Cale would make sure his revenge against Venion would be worse than the last.

* Tock Tock *

Cale let in the servant who knocked on the door, and was greeted with a delicious meal and a healing potion of the best quality. Once the servant left, Cale asked the black dragon to come closer.

- Are you going to give me that?

- That's right, this will help your great and powerful being to recover faster.

- Hmm, if you're the one who says it, I'll accept it.

A smile of happiness and satisfaction formed on Cale's face as he saw all the wounds and scars disappeared from the scaly skin of the black dragon. The black dragon that had never felt so good in his life, looked at the human who smiled so warmly at him and who made his recovery possible, then his eyes were moistened, but to avoid being seen the dragon turned around and gave his back to Cale as his wings fluttered.

- Dragons hate to owe favors to weak creatures like you, so just this once I'm going to protect you until you are recovered.

- I'm certainly very weak.

Cale said with a bright smile extending his hand to caress the dragon's back.

* Tock Tock *

Once again someone knocked on the door.