Chapter 17: So disrespectful

- Raon can you connect the call with the crown prince?

- Of course, human, something like is very simple.

With just a flick of his claw, Raon turns on the communication device, and after a few seconds the crown prince's face is seen on the other side.

- Cale Henituse, I thought you would call fast, but not so fast.

- Your highness, the future sun of the empire, this humble servant cannot forget his splendor and wanted to see you as soon as possible.

- I am going to hang up.

- Are you alone?

- I would never answer one of your calls if I'm with someone else.

- Perfect, I have something to show you, just give me a minute.

- What is-

Upon receiving confirmation from Alberu, Cale hangs up the call quickly and without asking, leaving Alberu stunned and confused.

- Wasn't he the one who called me in the first place? This disrespect.

A few seconds later, Alberu sees a flash in the center of his room and scared he rushes to take a sword that he keeps near his desk. When the flash stops, the first thing he glimpses is the familiar red hair. Cale Henituse appears in his room holding two cats.

- Your highness, the sun-... can you lower that? I don't like sharp things.

- You?! ho-how? What the hell...?

-Well, if you wonder how I got here, it's thanks to Raon, right?

The little Dragon peeks over Cale's shoulder and looks at the crown prince with a gesture of pride and threatens without saying anything. Alberu did not know what expression to make or how to react to the unreasonable situation, Cale Henituse and a dragon have appeared in his room suddenly and without warning.

- Raon, it's rude not to introduce yourself.

- Umm I don't like humans, although this person is technically not a human.

"Is the person who entered my room unannounced speaking of rudeness?"

Alberu tries to calm himself down, sits on the other side of the desk again as he tries to process what is happening, discreetly pinches his leg under the desk to make sure he is not having a dream... a nightmare. However, even worse, Cale nonchalantly approaches the most comfortable sofa he can find and sits nonchalantly, as if he were in his own house.

"It is not a dream, even in their dreams people behave more respectfully"

Cale, who looks very comfortable, seems to look for something with his eyes, but whatever it is he cannot find it, then he makes a sound of annoyance with his tongue. The crown prince smiles to hide his discomfort, but does not think he will be able to maintain the facade a long time. Cale gets up after a few minutes as if he remembers that he came and approaches the prince

- I have obtained something of great value that will surely is useful to you.

After those words, the cute dragon takes something big out of his space pocket. It is a glass tank the height of a person that is almost full of mana.

- Because it is our first deal, I will make an exception and give you a special discount. Should we start the negotiations?

Alberu's smile is nowhere and instead his jaw is lower than normal. He did not know that he was more astonished if the exorbitant amount of black mana or the cheeky smile of this simple son of a nobleman who dares to look at him like a lion preying on him. Alberu puts his hands on his face and sighs heavily.

- I must have gone crazy.

After the negotiations, the very satisfied Cale sits back on the sofa and the two cats and the dragon settle down next to him. The presence of the dragon keeps drawing the attention of Alberu who wants to ask, but when he sees Cale the desire disappears, he feels that if he asks something from the dragon, he will receive an absurd answer. Then he remembers something else.

- Now that you are here, I want to ask you something.

- Go Ahead.

- How do you want your registration to be made in the book of heroes.

- Sorry?

The satisfied face from just now disappears completely from Cale's and instead a look of concern and disgust is shown.

- Don't you know what the hero registry is?

- I know, but why would you put my name there?

- Well, all citizens who receive a medal for heroic acts are registered there.

- What are you talking about? What heroic acts? I never got a damn medal?

- uh? Didn't your father tell you?

An ominous feeling takes hold of Cale who doesn't want to keep asking, but he has no choice.

- What about my father?

- Your father received your medal at the celebration.

- What?! ... how could he? My own father.

Cale puts his hands to his face and leans back on the couch in obvious frustration, the red cat and the dragon seem to want to comfort him. Alberu can't help but giggle, for some reason a pleasant feeling takes over him, similar to the feeling of satisfaction you get when you take it out on the person who bothers you. The prince considers that he has learned something very useful for the future, yes, with this valuable information he will no longer feel in disadvantage.

With an aura of defeat for not being able to convince the crown prince to receive the medal back, Cale prepares to leave the place.

- I should say goodbye, your highness...

- Goodbye Cale Henituse.

- ...May we-

- Goodbye Cale Henituse.

- Tsk

Cale beckons to Raon and they disappear, a malicious laugh is heard in the prince's room. The dragon brought them back to Cale's room in the count's mansion. The exhausted Cale feels a chill, then decides that it is better to lie down.