Chapter 11: Important to me

When the person who knocked on the door entered the room, the recovered black dragon immediately began gathering mana preparing to attack.

- Don't think you will hurt my human again!

- Don't! stop!

Before Cale could stop him, the black dragon attacked, leaving him no choice but to use his shield to prevent the attack from hitting the target. Seeing the shield, the little dragon tried to undo the attack, but also a small portion of it collided with the shield and destroyed it.

*Cof cof*

- Ah! You're bleeding! Why did you do that human?!

A small portion of blood came out of Cale's mouth, who had forgotten that unlike his other Raon, which he was able to save before desolation consumed him to the point of wanting to waste his life, this is much more aggressive and stronger.

In addition, he remembers that the little dragon claimed the lives of Venion's subordinates by flying that mountain the night he went mad, so nothing restricts him when he wants to kill a human. Not that he cares what happened to Venion's subordinates, but he must make sure to teach this dragon the value of life, as he did previously.

*Cof cof*

- Put down your sword Choi Han.

- Because of you my human ...!

- Enough.

The unexpected guest, Choi Han, drew his sword the moment the dragon attacked. Now Cale must calm a confused Raon and a frenzied Choi Han.

- Come here dragon.

- That stupid human wants to hurt you again ...

- Come on, don't worry, everything will be fine.

Choi Han put down his sword, when Cale took the altered dragon in his arms and stroked his head to calm him down.

- No one is going to hurt us, none of us, I'm going to make sure of it.

- ...

The little dragon calmed down in Cale's arms and no longer showed any intention to continue attacking.

- Is there something you have come for?

Choi Han stared at Cale with his cold and resentful black eyes.

"In the past I once feared those eyes, but now the feeling is very different, it is painful"

- Why you said that to the crown prince?

- What are you talking about?

- Supporting us if ...

- No particular reason, I just thought it would be the right thing to do.

Choi Han's gaze on Cale deepened and then he grimaced in disgust.

- Since when someone like you care that it is the right thing to do, if you want a thanks from me, you won't get it.

- Is that all you've come to tell me?

- There's still something.

Choi Han took a few steps in Cale's direction.

- That black dragon, are you going to tame it to use as a weapon?

At that moment, Cale and the dragon looked at Choi Han with expressions of annoyance.

- What an absurd thing, tame? A weapon? Dragons are extraordinary and powerful beings with a will of their own, how could a mere human tame any of them?

Again, but nothing is the same {Slow Update}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें