Chapter 15: Destruction

Due to the magnitude of the swamp, many doubts and concerns arose in Cale's mind. Upon inspecting the place carefully, it became increasingly apparent that a large number of people had been there. The dragon corpse was also not in the huge black crater.

Considering it was a swamp of poison and dead mana, very few people could have contact with the liquid without dying, but there was someone with a sufficient staff of black magicians and other dark attribute creatures capable of such a thing.

At that moment the little dragon exclaimed.

- There are traces of circles and teleportation magic all over the place, some of them are very recent.

Teleportation magic was the only way for this large number of such particular individuals to enter and leave the territory. The black dragon guided them to the most recent teleportation circle, there were also traces of high-quality magic stones in the place. After a moment the circle gave off a light that was increasing so all them hastily hid.

Ten men dressed in black with Arm's insignia appeared, among them several wizards and dark magicians. The dark magicians used their power to levitate part of what was left of the black liquid and introduced it into containers that seemed to have spatial characteristics since they could contain a large amount of the liquid, then the containers were carried by men without magic power while the others magicians activated the teleportation circle again.

A smile appeared on Cale's face as soon as the individuals disappeared.

- Human, why are you making that strange smile?

- I have a plan.

The next time the teleportation circle was activated the exact same thing happened, the dark magicians began to fill the strange containers, but they were so focused on their work that they did not notice the momentary disappearance of 3 of their non-magician assistants. Once the collection work was finished, they gave the containers to the responsible and activated the teleportation circle.

We made it human! Those idiots brought us with them and they didn't realize anything hahahahaha.
When the light from the circle disappeared, Cale could see a large installation in front of them, for him it gave the feeling of a huge smuggling factory, with men circulating all over the place full of containers with black liquid everywhere; in the center were four huge tanks filled with what seemed to be dead mana without poison, and there was one more tank, much larger than the others where you could see how what must have been the dragon's bones protruded.

Once inside, the 3 people dressed in black mingled with the others and acted naturally, then gathered in an area away from the eyes of the others.

- I feel the water, we must be in a place near the sea.

With Witira's information and his own knowledge, Cale realized that they were at Arm's base located on Hais 5 island, the same one they destroyed previously.

- Raon, do you remember how to make the compressed mana bombs that I explained to you?

- Of course, I am a mighty dragon.

Cale, who had no magic power or knowledge of magic, had the ability to record, that allowed him to memorize relevant information, such as the principle of Raon's enhanced magic bombs in his original line.

- We will destroy this place.

Witira and Paseton's eyes sparkled with excitement at Cale's declaration, just as the invisible dragon flapped its wings in expectation.

- But first we will take everything that is useful.

- Sorry?

All of them, the whales, the dragon and even the cats hidden in their clothes looked at Cale with questioning eyes.

- Why we would waste something that we can use too?

Cale pointed to the large tanks in the center.

- Make sure you cover my back while I take the tanks, in the meantime you can destroy the rest.

- S-Sure.

- Raon installs the bombs and teleport us when I give the signal.

- Just leave it to my human!

As a dense fog began to spread, screams began to be heard throughout the place and then alarms were activated. Thanks to the poor visibility and the excited whales who were very happy "releasing energy", Cale reached the center of the facility with relative ease. At that moment he took out two metal badges from his pocket and used his "embrace" ability to take the tanks.

When Cale turned around to give the signal, the whale siblings, especially Witira, had destroyed much of the place taking care of the black liquid.

- Why are they so vicious?

Cale heard the voice of the little dragon in his head.

Hurry up human, those whales won't leave anything for me to destroy!
*sighs*

- Do it now.

- Hehehehehee.

The group met and then disappeared, being teleported to Hais 12 according to Cale's coordinates, a small island near Hais 5. Then, the dragon that was no longer invisible and was laughing viciously, gathered a large amount of mana in its front paws; at that moment they witnessed the destruction and terrifying power of the dragon.

Witira and Paseton who were very excited before, paled from the spectacle and took a few steps back away from Cale and the black dragon. The dragon and Cale were very satisfied with the results so they didn't realize it neither do cats.

After a few moments, Cale indicated to the whale siblings that with that he had fulfilled his part of the deal and that he hoped to be able to count on the help of the whale tribe in the future, and then he say goodbye to them.

-"Young Master?! Where you have been all day?! We have searched tirelessly for you when we learned that you disappeared from your room." Count Deruth has sent soldiers who will arrive at any moment.

Upon being greeted by the troubled Hans and the annoying news, Cale glances at Hilsman who returns an exhausted look as he sighs and shrugs.