Chapter 29: Conspirators

- Young master-nim, why do you look just as exhausted as yesterday? Didn't you get to sleep last night?

- Bring me breakfast, Hans.

- Of course, by the way, why do dear kittens look angry?

Fifteen minutes later Hans, bring breakfast.

- Young master-nim, there is currently a welcome event being held for the guests, but since you are resting, you are allowed to go until the main event start.

Cale said nothing and continued eating.

- On the other hand-

* Tock Tock "

- Oh? I'll go check who's knocking on the door.

Hans returns and addresses Cale with his face a little pale.

- Young master, you have a visitor.

- It really was you, the person who-

- Queen Litiana, I'm afraid I don't deserve the honor of your visit.

Hans considered that the best thing for him was to go out so he excused himself.

- Young master-nim, if you need me, I'll be outside.

Litiana saw Cale try to stand up so she was quick to stop him.

- Young Master Cale, I have investigated about you, your feats are amazing, especially considering your weak condition.

- I only fulfill my duty as a person who was lucky enough to find various Ancient Power. Forgive my rudeness, but I heard from His Highness Alberu that you would not be attending this event.

- Due to the incident with the fire our priority was another, but thanks to you we solved it. I have a question; how did you find out about the fire?

“It seems that she suspects me, well who wouldn't be in her place. It is suspicious that a noble hang around the capital of another kingdom without being registered first "

- I have been following in the footsteps of the secret organization that caused the trouble in our kingdom and I had the chance to hear from His Highness Alberu that you might have problems, so I went to check.

Litiana didn't mean to suspect Cale after witnessing his heroic act that night. As a Queen, she must be an astute woman capable of identifying a person's hidden intentions and in her eyes Cale's behavior in saving them was genuine, but she was curious about something else.

- Then you went to-

- I wanted to make sure they weren't causing any more trouble in another Kingdom and that's when I saw the fire.

-… As the rumors say, you are truly a great person…

"What are the rumors? Where is he doing his research?"

For Litiana, this person in front of her is a true hero, a person detached from his own interests and even his life to help others. She was convinced of that.

- Young master Cale, there is something you want from us, so we can repay this favor.

- Not really, your appreciations are more than enough.

Cale was not acting this time; he really did not need anything from Litana because in previous days and with the help of Raon he had already stolen the loot of magic stones from the jungle coast.

- How we could not return your immense goodness? you do not know, but the panther that you saved has been my loyal companion in battles since he was born.