Chapter 28: Have you been eating properly?

Very early Cale feels a cold sensation touch his forehead and wakes up from his sleep.

- R-Ron?

- Ah young master, it's me, Hans.

Cale opens his eyes slightly and sees Hans giving him a sad and uncomfortable expression..

-Young master I have come to wake you up and help you with your trip, but it seems that you… are not in good condition.

Hans made a quick inspection of Cale; his face was red and he is covered in sweat.

- Have you brought my lemonade?

- Sorry? I remember you mentioned that you did not like bitter things.

- I did it?

- Young master, you are really not feeling well, I will call a doctor and send a messenger to the royal palace to report the situation.

Cale sits down and stops Hans.

- I'm fine, just bring me one of those restorative potions.

- Young Master, I regret to inform you that restorative potions don’t cure colds or illnesses.

- I know, but I will improve my appearance, right?

Hans understands what Cale intends to do; however, he disagrees.

- Young master, I'm sure if we explain the situation to Your Highness maybe he can-

- Hans, just do what I ask and don't tell my father.

- … I understand.

Hans excuses himself and leaves the room to do as he was asked.

- Human, isn't it better that you listen to that person?

"Maybe, it's not that I want to go in the first place, but I can't let that bastard do what he wants."

Cale notices the worried look of the three children and tries to smile to make them feel better, something that made them worrier.

- I'll be fine, it's just a little fever.

They know that nothing they say is going to stop him, so they have no choice but to keep an eye on him to make sure he doesn't do anything reckless.

- Young master, here has a restorative potion, it will help you feel better for a limited time. But I think you should at least see a doctor before -

- Hans, don't forget that you shouldn't mention anything.

Hans bows and prepares Cale's outfit.

- Cale Henituse, you came early ... why do you look so ... exhausted?

-Don't pay me attention, your highness, this humble servant could not contain the emotion of being in your presence today to the point that could not sleep.

- Ugh Forget it, tell me if you need anything.

- Well-

- About your health.

Alberu and Cale went to where all the people that would be sent to the empire was gathered. In addition to Alberu's guards and assistants, there were the other Heroes who fought in the plaza of terror; Choi Han, Rosalyn and Lock.

Choi Han looked at Cale coldly, it is obvious that Cale is still not to his liking. Cale decides to ignore him, but he can't help feeling a pang in his heart. There was someone else with the three of them, Beacrox, so Cale scanned the site for Ron.

"Not here, I hope he didn't go to fox hunting alone, again."

Cale hopes that Ron is doing another errand, if the whole group aims to chase down the secret organization there is no point in Ron leaving alone.