286-290

Chapter 286  PK of the state-owned and private enterprises, 

Zhou Zeping is very happy. The more veterans Junning can receive here, the more peace of mind it will be for him and the army leaders.

  Junning has built a perfect actual combat training base here on Bailu Island.

  The original 500 veterans, and the 2,000 veterans recruited later, manage all affairs on Bailu Island together.

  Egret Island will become the base camp of Junlin Group to accommodate veterans and train security personnel.

  The malls, factories and companies of the entire Junlin Group will need a large number of security personnel in the future, and they can be trained and dispatched from Bailu Island in a unified manner.

  Egret Island also has to register a King's Landing Security Company here.

  In addition to transporting talents for their own group companies, they can also take security orders from other units and provide security talents for other units.

  The source of these security talents was sent by Zhou Zeping to the veterans.

  This security business, once developed, could also provide jobs for more veterans.

  As for Liang Weihua and Niu Guifang, who used to live on the island, they have now become regular employees of the Junlin Group, helping the veterans manage logistics, or grow fish and other work.

  On the other side of the industrial park, Junlin Garment Factory and Junlin Bicycle Factory were built first.

  On the opening day, Junning invited Zhou Zehai and several leaders to cut the ribbon, and also invited reporters from provincial TV stations and newspapers to promote the opening of Junlin Group.

  The next day, provincial TV stations and various newspapers and media reported the news of the opening of Junlin Garment Factory and Junlin Bicycle Factory in Junlin Group Industrial Park.

  The two factories under the Junlin Group have solved the employment problem of tens of thousands of people at once, and the production capacity of these tens of thousands of people is also very amazing.

  The shortage of clothing and bicycles in the Yangcheng market was almost solved by Junlin Group.

  The quality of Junlin Group is notoriously good, the style is novel, and it is deeply liked by the common people.

  What followed was that Junlin Group was complained by those state-owned garment factories and bicycle factories, saying that Junlin Group had robbed them of their market, so that they could not sell the products produced by these state-owned factories, and the factories were about to close down.

  Zhou Zehai, who is in charge of the economy, also felt a little helpless after hearing their complaints.

  It can be said that the Junlin Group was supported by him.

  The products produced by Junlin Group have the best quality.

  The after-sales service and other aspects of Junlin Group are also far better than those of these state-owned units.

  These state-owned units have low work efficiency, single products, old and rigid designs, and heavy burdens on factories. They will be eliminated by the market in the competition. He foresaw it early on.

  But these state-owned units still support so many workers.

  Behind every worker, there is a family, and he cannot let go.

  Zhou Zehai had to call Junning again, "A Ning, I have something to do here and I want to discuss it with you. Is it convenient for you now?"

  Junning smiled and said, "Uncle Hai, if you have anything to do, you don't need to tell me. So polite."

  Zhou Zehai laughed, and directly complained about the Yangcheng Garment Factory and Yangcheng Bicycle Factory against the Junlin Group, told her, and then asked her, "A Ning, how do you think this matter should be resolved?"

  Junning He replied earnestly, "Uncle Hai, it is very simple to solve this matter. The first plan is for me to assign some orders to their two factories for processing."

  "The second plan is our Junlin Group. Contract or acquire Yangcheng Garment Factory and Yangcheng Bicycle Factory. You can also ask the heads of these two units to see what kind of result they want?"

  Zhou Zehai asked her again, "A Ning,  If the group contracts or acquires these two factories, will the wages of these employees be the same as those of your Junlin Group employees?"

  Junning smiled: "The wages are definitely the same, but you also know that we have the same attitude towards production and work. The requirements above are equally strict."

  "After our Junlin Group contracted or acquired those factories, those employees would no longer be able to work like state-owned factories. Everyone eats a big pot of rice together and is lazy and slippery together. We all get paid for what we do. If we do more, if we do well, we will take If you do less and do poorly, you will naturally get less."

  "In addition, after our Junlin Group takes over, it is impossible for any children to inherit the work of their parents in the future, and all positions must compete for positions. , choose the best admission."

  "Uncle Hai, you can tell them what I mean first, let's see how they want to choose, let's talk about other things later, okay?"

  Zhou Zehai smiled intelligently: "Okay, Aning, Thank you, with you here, everything is really easy to solve, and I have less troubles."

  Jun Ning smiled slightly, "Uncle Hai, you have passed the prize, we are helping each other and winning."

  Zhou Zehai haha He said with a smile: "Okay, I'll talk to them first, and I'll contact you if there is anything else, so that's it for now."

  Jun Ning smiled and replied: "Okay, I'll wait for your news."

  Hang up Zhou Zehai's phone After that, Jun Ning put it down.

  Her side is very busy, the clothing factory and bicycle factory are going well, and the household appliance factory and watch factory that are under construction are also about to be completed.

  Junning has to organize the management of the group to start a new round of job interviews, import equipment and raw materials, etc...

  Luo Dali and Xiao Yanru originally decided to get married on May 1st Labor Day this year, but they were too busy to have time. , to postpone the marriage until the National Day on October 1.

  Jun Ning also told them, "October 1st is also the expected opening date of our Junlin Hotel. At that time, the two of you will have a drink at the Junlin Hotel, and I will cover all the banquets, so you two will be the first to follow me. How about the welfare of the elders?"

  Xiao Yanru hugged Jun Ning happily, and laughed, "That's great, An Ning, I knew that you are the best!"

  Then, she seriously treated Jun Ning again. Ning said, "A Ning, you are so kind to me and Dali, don't worry, Dali and I have been with you for the rest of our lives, and we will never have two hearts."

  Jun Ning glanced at her with a smile, "Don't worry, as long as you two follow me and don't have second thoughts, I will never treat you badly!"

  Xiao Yanru said moved: "I know you won't treat us badly. Yes, if it wasn't for you, Dali and I would never have had the good life we ​​have now, Aning, the kindness you gave us, the kindness you gave us, we have always kept it in our hearts and will never forget it."

  Jun Ning smiled and patted her, "Okay, you've said these words many times, don't say it anymore, we have been working together very happily over the years, and I also hope that we can continue to be happy like this. Xiao Yanru nodded without hesitation and said, "

  Yes, definitely."