26-30

Chapter 26 Junning Body Forging Technique

  The meal that Jun Ning prepared carefully, made everyone very satisfied and full of praise, and I don't know how many times I said good things.

These educated youths will always remember this delicious feast during their poverty period.

  When everyone gathers in the future, they will often talk about this day and miss the beauty and friendship of their educated youth era.

  When everyone was leaving, Jun Ning took out the prepared thank you gift.

  The old party secretary, Fu Jingwei, Qin Yan and the others all pushed back and said, "A Ning, we can't want this, we can't."

  Junning pushed them into his arms and said sincerely to them, "Old party secretary, Fu Jingwei, Qin Yan, I really thank you very much, if you don't accept this little thought, I can't live with it, so please accept it!" When they saw that Junning insisted on sending it, they couldn't let it go, so they had no choice but to accept it. Take the gift.

  In front of everyone, Jun Ning also took out Lin Qingqing's thank-you gift.

  She asked Qin Yan to bring it back to Lin Qingqing, and told him to hand it over to Lin Qingqing in front of the educated youths, lest Lin Qingqing have anything to say.

  The gifts Jun Ning prepared were also different.

  The gifts to the old party secretary and Fu Jingwei were all high-quality milk powder, high-quality eggs and cakes produced by her space, and she did not even absorb the spiritual energy contained in them.

  They eat these things, which are also very good for the body.

  However, the original male protagonist Qin Yan and the original female protagonist Lin Qingqing, the two accompanying people, only took the nutritional supplements that the village had previously rewarded, and the eggs given to her by the captain, and handed them over to them.

  Although these things are considered a great gift to ordinary people, they are incomparable with the things produced by her space.

  Qin Yan also accepted Junning's entrustment, and readily agreed, "Okay, I will definitely hand it over to Lin Qingqing, and everyone will be a witness, lest Lin Qingqing say that Junning and I didn't give her anything."

  Xiao Yan For example, Gu Xiangwen and the others nodded and replied, "Okay, we will all testify for you then."

  "A-Ning, let's go first, we'll see you tomorrow!"

  "Okay, see you tomorrow!"

  Junning let out a long sigh of relief after seeing off the guests.

  Fu Jingwei and Xiao Yanru wanted to stay and help her wash the dishes just now, but Jun Ning declined.

  As soon as they left, Junning put the tableware and chopsticks into the space and let the housework robot clean up. It was convenient and fast, and there was no need to bother others to do these chores.

  She briefly cleaned up the outside again, fastened the door lock, placed a spiritual barrier around the room, and then dodged into the space.

  If someone knocks on the door or looks for her, as long as she touches her spiritual barrier, she will know immediately.

  No one came to disturb her that night.

  Jun Ning has also been working hard in the space to practice her self-created bodybuilding skills.