181-185

Chapter 181

  Junning listened to them chatting for a while, she suddenly thought that she had thought about helping her father and brother before.

  She immediately asked Junziru and Jun Chengde, "Dad, brother, we have several mechanical technologies in Junlin's that we can give you for production. Do you want it?"

  Junziru frowned, "What technology?"

  Jun Ning smiled . : "Just like this electric doorbell, as well as those electric stair lift trucks, cargo forklifts, and various agricultural machinery technologies, they are all very advanced technologies. If we give them to you, the machinery factory should be able to reach a higher level."

  Junziru Shaking his head, "How can we want the technology of your Junlin's Company for nothing? The machinery factory is a state-owned enterprise, and neither your father nor your brother can work for a lifetime."

  "Even if you want to give us advanced technology, this public is Public and private is private, and we can't take it for nothing, we must buy it after the factory leaders evaluate it, and we must not confuse public and private, lest doing good things may not necessarily end well, and may even fall into the hands of others."

  Jun Ning thought for a while, and felt that what Dad said made sense, "Dad, let's do it, I will give you the technical drawings and samples later, and you will let the factory leaders evaluate it to see if you want this technology? If your leaders decide not to. If so, then I will ask my cousin to find someone to make it in Hong Kong City."

  Jun Ziru thought of the press conference that Junlin Group will hold on September 18, and suggested to Junning, "A Ning, we are not going to Hong Kong later. Well, when the time comes, many leaders will also be there, you take us to visit the machinery and equipment, wouldn't it be more convenient to talk about it?"

  Jun Ning thought to herself, sure enough, Jiang was still old and hot.

  She smiled and gave Junziru a thumbs up, "Dad, you are still thoughtful. Then I'll let my cousin show you a little more advanced technology, so you can choose at will."

  Junziru also smiled and nodded, "Okay, that's it."

  Jun Ning saw that it was almost four o'clock in the afternoon, and she and Fu Jingwei looked at each other.

  She said to her parents, "Dad, Mom, A Jing and I will go to Fu's house to see his grandparents, and we have to send invitation letters to a few masters, so let's go first."

  Jun Ziru and Jiang Xiuqing heard her say , I can't stop them when I want to see the second elders of the Fu family.

  "Okay, let's go!"

  Fu Jingwei smiled again and said to Junziru and Jiang Xiuqing, "Uncle, auntie, my grandparents want to visit you on the seventh of next weekend, and by the way, talk about my engagement with Aning. , is the time convenient for you here?"

  Junziru and Jiang Xiuqing looked at each other and immediately returned to him, "Next weekend, it's convenient, convenient, you can come here."

  Fu Jingwei saw them nodding and smiling happily. , "Okay, then it's settled, we'll come over next Sunday, thank you uncles and aunties."

  Jiang Xiuqing said with an angry smile: "You child, what are you thanking, you can tell your grandparents, we very much welcome them to come over as guests . ."

  Fu Jingwei said gratefully again: "Okay, thank you Auntie, then Aning and I will leave first, and I will come over with my grandparents next weekend."

  "Okay."

  Jiang Xiuqing sent them out again. , then turned back to the house.

  Jun Chengzhi said with some reluctance: "Dad, Mom, Aning is still so young, is he going to marry her so soon?"

  Jiang Xiuqing smiled and said, "Aning is a little young, but this is an engagement. , It's not marriage, Xiao Fu is so good in terms of knowledge and appearance, the most important thing is that they are in love with each other, it's good to settle down first."

  Jun Chengzhi snorted unhappily, " It's too early to get married at such a young age."

  Jiang Xiuqing saw the unhappy expressions on her three sons' faces, and began to urge the three of them to marry, "I said you three, it's time to hurry up, have a look In the middle, just like Xiao Fu, hurry up to avoid being robbed by others." As soon as he said this, Jun Chengde immediately found an excuse to get away, "Mom, I still have some technical problems to study, I'll go back to my room to read a book. ."

  Jun Chengzhi also stood up immediately, clutching his stomach, "Oh, my stomach hurts a little, I'll go to the bathroom."

  Jun Chengye also yawned, "I'm a little sleepy, go back to the room and squint."

  Jiang Xiuqing watched the three sons walk away in the blink of an eye, looked at Jun Ziru helplessly, and said, "Look at your three sons, when you talk about this marriage, you run faster than anyone else, and if this goes on, When will the two of us have grandsons to hug?"

  Jun Ziru picked up the newspaper and read it, and said casually: "Children and grandchildren will have their own children and grandchildren, and if they like someone, they will naturally rush to marry, why are you worrying so much? " Jiang Xiuqing snorted coldly, "You don't have to worry about everything, if you can get it, I won't worry about it anymore, just let them go, and the love will end."

Hearing their mother's last few words, she finally breathed a sigh of relief.

  Luckily, they avoided another risk today.

  Jun Ning and Fu Jingwei left Jun's house and drove the car to Fu's old house.

  When they got to a remote place, Jun Ning blocked the sight of the surrounding, and took out a bunch of things from the space for the second elder of the Fu family and the three masters.

  Back in the car, Junning summoned a female intelligent robot bodyguard again.

  This female intelligent robot can not only protect people, but also monitor the health status of the elderly, understand first aid when necessary, and usually do housework, cooking, repairing household appliances, etc., very versatile.

  Such intelligent robots are very, very good for taking care of the elderly.

  After preparing everything, Jun Ning removed the mental shield and continued to drive towards the Fu family's old house.

  Grandpa Fu and Grandma Fu were looking forward to the two of them coming home early in the morning.

  Grandma Fu said with a smile: "A Ning, Xiao Wei, you can come back. Grandma can't wait to see it."

  Junning smiled and said to Grandma Fu, "Grandma Fu, let's go back to my house first, A Jing will follow me. Parents have made an appointment, next Sunday on the 7th, you and Ah Jing will come to my house as guests."

  When Grandma Fu heard it, she immediately laughed out loud, "Okay, okay, we are finally looking forward to the day when you both discuss marriage, and then we will get engaged, get married again, and have grandchildren, haha, we are really looking forward to this day."

  At this moment, Kong Xiuya and Fu Mingli suddenly walked out of the room.

  Kong Xiuya asked in surprise, "Mom, who's getting engaged?"

  Grandma Fu's expression dropped instantly, and she said to Kong Xiuya with a calm face, "Of course Xiaowei and Aning are getting engaged, Kong Xiuya, I can warn you, you are not allowed to spoil this matter, otherwise, we will not spare you!"

  Kong Xiuya laughed immediately: "Alas, Mom, see what you said, Xiaowei and Aning are going to be engaged, How can i be possible to destroy it?"