116-120

Chapter 116 Unpleasant Meeting

  Her name is Yang Xueting, and she is sixteen years old. She is the adopted daughter of Fu Mingli and Kong Xiuya on Nandao Farm.

Yang Xueting's parents rescued Fu Mingli and Kong Xiuya from a flood caused by a typhoon, but they died, leaving only their daughter, Yang Xueting.

  In order to repay Yang's father and mother's life-saving grace, Fu Mingli and Kong Xiuya adopted Yang Xueting.

  Yang Xueting is also very sensible and well-behaved, and is very liked by Fu Mingli and Kong Xiuya.

  They all felt that they only had one son, and it was also very good to have a well-behaved and sensible daughter, so that they would have both children.

  Now that they can return to the city to resume their jobs, they will naturally bring Yang Xueting back to the city.

  When Yang Xueting heard that they were returning to the city, she was still very scared.

  She was afraid that they would leave her here alone, and she would be an orphan again.

  When she heard Fu Mingli and Kong Xiuya say that they were going to take her with them, Yang Xueting hugged them excitedly and cried with joy, "Thank you dad, thank you mom, I love you both."

  Fu Mingli and Kong Xiuya were eager to return home and packed their luggage overnight. .

  Early the next morning, they went through the formalities for returning to the city, took Yang Xueting, and left Nandao Farm by car.

  From Nandao Farm back to Yangcheng, you have to transfer trains, then transfer boats, and then take trains.

  Although it was very troublesome to turn around along the way, Fu Mingli and Kong Xiuya were still very excited, very excited and very happy.

  They will soon be able to meet the old father and mother who have been separated for many years, and their precious son Fu Jingwei.

  After getting on the train, Kong Xiuya couldn't help the longing in her heart and asked Fu Mingli, "Mingli, what do you think our Xiaowei looks like now? We have been separated from Xiaowei for so many years, and we have never taken care of him. , I don't know if he has been doing well these years?"

  Kong Xiuya said, tears came out.

  Fu Mingli comforted his wife, "Aya, don't think too much, hasn't Xiaowei been writing to us all these years? He said that he was doing well, so he must be doing well."

  "Isn't he still sending us things from time to time? If his life is not good, how can he still have extra things to send to us?"

  Kong Xiuya choked and said, "I'm afraid that these things are all from him. Save it from your mouth, then we will eat it, and our hearts will not be at ease."

  Fu Mingli patted his wife's shoulder lightly, "Okay, don't think about it too much, the place where they go to the countryside is close to Yangcheng, think about it. Buying some supplies will definitely be easier to get than Nandao Farm."

  "Besides, those things are also a piece of filial piety from my son to us. After we go back, we just need to compensate my son well."

  Kong Xiuya sighed, "I am I don't want to think about it, but when I think of seeing my parents and Xiao Wei soon, I can't help but get excited."

  Yang Xueting listened to the conversation between Fu Mingli and Kong Xiuya, she didn't interrupt, she just listened quietly.

  Her new brother has always been the pride of the new parents.