226-230

Chapter 226 Engagement

  Seeing that his sister looked down on them so much, Jun Chengye glared at her reluctantly, "I said sister Aning, you underestimate your brothers too?"

Jiang Xiuqing also smiled and said, "Aning is right . , your dad and I are still so young, and we usually have to go to work, so why do we need you to accompany you every day? He nodded, "Yes, Hong Kong City is one of the four little dragons in Asia, and its economy is very developed. You can really learn a lot from there. If you stay here, I am afraid it will not develop much. Besides, you also can come back to accompany my parents every weekend, the boat ride will only take more than an hour, and it will be very fast." The third child thought that Junning was right, and he was also moved, so he said to Junning, "A Ning, then wait. After you find a female bodyguard for your parents, I will go over there, and the eldest brother and the second brother can go first."

  Jun Ning said with a smile: "It is very easy to find someone, I can have someone come to report tomorrow, you guys should prepare to resign first. !"

  Jun Ning urged them again, "Big brother, second brother, third brother, you two are obviously working here in our Yangcheng office, and then use the method of official business trips to study, and send you to Hong Kong City to study, these documents, I'll do it for you."

  She has so many connections in her hands, and it's easy to ask someone to get a few documents to go to Hong Kong City.

  After Wen Renbo returned from Hong Kong City, he immediately reported his trip to Hong Kong City to his superiors, and also reported to his superiors that he had applied to study in Hong Kong.

  But he wants to go to Hong Kong City, but it is not so easy.

  His application report was suppressed, and the boss said that a decision would not be made until after everyone had a meeting and discussed it, and he was told to take it easy.

  Wen Renbo sighed helplessly when he heard the perfunctory words above.

  There are many things that Jun Ning has to arrange at hand, but he is not in a hurry and can only complete them one by one.

  Jun Ning accompanied her family to a happy Mid-Autumn Festival.

  The next day was the happy day when she and Fu Jingwei got engaged.

  Today's engagement banquet was held at Jun's house after discussion.

  The people who came from the Fu family were: the second elder of the Fu family, Fu Mingli and Kong Xiuya, Wen Renbo, Chu Feiyang, Hu Mingxuan, the three masters, and Yang Xueting, the adopted daughter of Fu Mingli and Kong Xiuya.

  Yang Xueting was called to make up the number, because there were eight people who wanted a whole number.

  Both she and Kong Xiuya were hypnotized by Dahuang, so she was not allowed to approach Fu Jingwei again.

  Jun Ning and Fu Jingwei no longer have to worry about what will happen to Yang Xueting.

  The guests on the woman's side are: Jun Ning's grandparents, uncles and aunts, cousins, cousins, and cousins.

  There are also Gu Xiangwen, Luo Dali and Xiao Yanru, Uncle Mo and Xiao Haoran.

  These people are also regarded by Jun Ning as family members.

  Jun Ning also specially asked Jun Er to pick up the old party secretary and the captain Liang Zhigao.

  The relationship between Jun Ning and Fu Jingwei was established when they went to the countryside, and the old branch secretary can be regarded as the matchmaker for the two of them.