176-180

Chapter 176 Only I Can Trust 3

  Gu Xiangwen nodded and smiled: "Well, I will work hard."

  Xiao Tao also sat beside him, hugged Gu Xiangwen's shoulders enthusiastically, and said to him with a smile: "Awen, good brother, since you work in the office of Junlin Company, your internal employees must have a quota to buy these things, right?"

  Gu Xiangwen smiled: "I don't know yet, I just finished the registration procedures, wait. I went back to work and ask our director to see if our internal staff had any quota for external sales? If there is, I will definitely reserve one for you."

  Xiao Tao laughed and said, "That's great . Now , Awen, the good fortune of the brothers and family is entirely up to you."

  "Okay, who are the two of us?"

  He said to Xiao's mother and Xiao Tao with a little embarrassment, "Auntie, A Tao. , I want to stay at your house for one night tonight, can I?" Xiao Tao immediately said, "Of course, but you need to lay a floor in the hall, okay?"

  Gu Xiangwen smiled and nodded, "Of course." Yes.

Not because he was afraid of losing face, he wanted to rush back to Yucheng overnight to live there.

  Thinking about their working environment and the bright and spacious dormitory, Gu Xiangwen felt more and more grateful to Jun Ning for her support.

  Xiao's mother sat with them for a while, and let Xiao Tao watch her three-year-old daughter as she went into the kitchen to cook.

  Seeing the little girl staring at the cake, Xiao Tao took it apart and took out a piece of mung bean cake for her to eat.

  There are 36 pieces of these cakes packaged by Junning. There are six kinds of sweet-scented osmanthus cake, peach blossom cake, horseshoe cake, mung bean cake, red bean cake and taro cake. The taste is very good, sweet but not greasy. I still want to eat.

  Xiao Xingxing ate a piece and wanted to eat, so he pushed her father's hand and asked her father to give her another piece.

  She also glanced at Gu Xiangwen shyly, and ate it in small bites.

  That cute little appearance made Gu Xiangwen feel itchy, and the idea of ​​rushing to make money, marry a wife and have a cute baby came out in his heart.

  Xiao Tao saw Fa Xiao staring enviously at his precious daughter, and he could see Gu Xiangwen's thoughts at a glance.

  Thinking that he was still alone, he couldn't help reminding him, "Awen, you see, both of my children are already playing soy sauce. You've been running for the third time in just two years, and you haven't found your goal of getting married yet?"

  Gu Xiangwen smiled bitterly, "It's not like you don't know my situation. I was in the country before, and I wasn't willing to look there. I always thought that one day I would be able to return to the city, and I didn't want to marry a wife at all."

  "Now that I am back in the city, I have a job, But I'm penniless, I don't even have the money to marry a wife, how can I marry someone? At least a year later, save some money and talk about it!"

  Xiao Tao said with great loyalty: "You can see if there is a suitable one first. , If there is really suitable, I can lend you a little money first, and then marry a wife. You can think of the idiom of starting a family and starting a business. It also says that getting married comes first, and career comes later, and you can't delay your marriage if you don't have money."

  Gu Xiangwen was very moved by Faxiao's strong support, but he still said: "There is no suitable one for now. Let's talk about it later. As long as I have a stable job, I don't have to worry about finding someone to marry."

  Xiao Tao thought of his current job. It is also the envy of everyone. Everyone fights for it, but can't get it. He really doesn't worry about finding someone to marry.

  Xiao Tao has already mentioned it, and he will not persuade him any more. He respects and understands his idea.

  He smiled and said to Gu Xiangwen: "Okay, you know what you have in mind. You are doing a good job now. I heard that Jun's Landing Company's products are of first-class quality, and they are all supplied to the military and our provincial government. If you can't get the supply, if you work hard, you will definitely get better and better in the future."

  Gu Xiangwen also nodded, "I will work hard and will not disappoint the benefactor who supported me. What about you? You can still work in the unit. Right?"

  Xiao Tao replied with a smile: "Our units, as you know, don't have much to do, eat and drink, that's all, there is no momentum and motivation, but it is also stable and comfortable."

  Gu Xiangwen heard the unwillingness hidden in his friend's words, and couldn't help chuckling, "What you have now is what many people yearn for, so don't be dissatisfied, work hard, and strive for a few more levels. If you want to do something, it will be easier."

  Xiao Tao shook his head, "The higher you go, the more difficult it will be. I'll just mix things up first and see the situation later.

  " While chatting, I heard someone knocking on the door again.

  Xiao Tao walked over to open the door. Seeing that Gu Xiangrong, the seventh elder of the Gu family, was coming, he turned his head and said to Gu Xiangwen who was inside: "Awen, it's the seventh of your family who is here."

  Gu Xiangwen got up and walked to the door. Gao's seventh brother asked gently, "A Rong, is there something wrong?"

  The younger brothers and sisters below were all grown up by Gu Xiangwen, and the seventh and eighth were still young when he went to the countryside and they are grown up now.

  Gu Xiangrong looked at the third brother who was dressed in modest clothes but had a calm temperament, and felt even more that such a third brother made him feel at ease and reliable.

  Gu Xiangrong smiled at Gu Xiangwen, and asked him cautiously, "Third brother, can I talk to you?"

  Gu Xiangwen saw the hope in his third brother's eyes, he nodded, "Okay, let's go out and talk."

  He said to Xiao Tao again, "Atao, my brother has something to do with me, let's go out for a while, we won't be back for dinner, you can eat!"

  Xiao Tao nodded, "Okay, you can go, come back to live later. "

  Gu Xiangwen replied with a smile: "Okay, then I'll go first."

  Gu Xiangwen walked out and closed the door.

  He asked Gu Xiangrong again, "You haven't eaten yet?"

  Gu Xiangrong shook his head, "No!"

  Gu Xiangwen said to him, "Let's go, let's go to the state-run restaurant, brother, treat you to a good meal."

  Gu Xiangrong heard the third brother Said to invite him to a state-run restaurant for dinner, and smiled happily: "Thank you third brother."

  These children, when they are so old, go to the state-run restaurant for dinner only a few times, and they can't count on one hand.

  Whoever of his classmates went to a state-run restaurant for a meal would have to blow it up for a long time, which made people envious.

  Now that the third brother is back in the city and has a job again, he can also treat his brother to a good meal. I really thank the third brother!

  The brothers went to a nearby state-run hotel.

  It was time for dinner, and there were a lot of people sitting in the state-run restaurant.

  Gu Xiangwen saw that there was a small table in the corner, so he said to Gu Xiangrong: "A Rong, you go sit there first, I'll order food."

  "Okay."

  Gu Xiangwen glanced at the menu and ordered a braised fish, a Pan-fried tofu, a fried vegetable, and half a catty of rice.

  After calculating the account, the waiter said to Gu Xiangwen, "It's exactly four yuan, and I also need a fish ticket, a tofu ticket, a half-jin food ticket, and no tickets for fried vegetables.