76-80

Chapter 76: Family's Favor

  It's a pity that Mrs. Ruan's son and daughter-in-law didn't seem to see her eyes.

The daughter-in-law walked over directly and gently coaxed her eldest grandson.

  Her precious son, Ma Fugui, directly dragged her out the door and rushed to the hospital.

  During the years when Mrs. Ruan lived in the city, she often picked troubles between their husband and wife.

  Fortunately, Ma Fugui is a smart man with a high emotional intelligence. He also knows his mother very well.

  Every time he encountered his mother's troubles, he would coax her and persuade her, and he always calmed old lady Ruan's anger in three or two strokes.

  In private, he told his wife not to care about the old woman, and then tried to coax his wife to let her understand that her importance in his heart and the family also calmed her down and stopped worrying about it.

  With Ma Fugui's full reconciliation, although the house was noisy, it was basically a one-legged play by Mrs. Ruan, and Ma Fugui and Lin Pingping didn't care about her.

  The only thing that gave Ma Fugui and Lin Pingping a headache was that their son had been carried by Mrs. Ruan for a long time, his character had become worse and worse, and he was still doing things that made them feel ashamed  with the old lady all day long. .

  Every time Ma Fugui beats his son, Mrs. Ruan protects him and refuses to let him touch her son.

  Ma Fugui thought about these things all the way, and felt a little irritable in his heart.

  What does he have to do to stop his mother from doing such petty and disgusting behavior?

  The leaders of the factory had already warned him because the family home had made too many complaints against his mother.

  If he can no longer control his mother, the factory will come forward and send his mother back to his hometown.

  Ma Fugui really didn't want to see his mother being driven back to the countryside. He was afraid that his mother would be alone in the countryside and his father's tragedy would repeat itself.

  After seeing the disease, he will talk to his mother about it.

  The warning given by the factory leader was no joke.

  The mother and son rushed to the hospital and hung up the emergency.

  When the emergency doctor checked, he did not find anything unusual. Madam Ruan's throat and vocal cords were normal and neither painful nor itchy. Logically speaking, it was impossible for him to be unable to make a sound.

  But people really can't make a sound.

  The doctor can only say to them: "The old man's throat and vocal cords are all right. In this case, she can't make a sound. It may be the psychological effect of the old man. I suggest you, or adjust the old man's mentality and go home to observe Or, go to another hospital for another check-up."

  After hearing this, Mrs. Ruan screamed again, as if she was very dissatisfied with the doctor's results.

  The doctor ignored her and just said to Ma Fugui, "I can only see here, you can go."

  Ma Fugui took the old lady Ruan, who was unwilling to leave, out of the hospital.

  In order to get his mother to change her course, Ma Fugui had to use a heavy tone and solemnly said to Mrs. Ruan: "Mom, today the leader of the factory came to warn me again, saying that if you make trouble in the family's courtyard again, we will be punished. Everyone rushes back to the countryside, and are not allowed to enter the city again!"