106-110

Chapter 106: Grandpa Mo's grandson

  But she still said to him sincerely: "Mr. Mo, I just found out today that you and Haoran are still family members of the military. I have always admired those heroes who went to the battlefield to defend their families and the country. If Haoran's father knows, you have not lived well together, then he won't feel at ease under Jiuquan."

  "Uncle Mo, I want to do my part for you to make your life better, so that Dad Haoran can feel at ease under Jiuquan. I'll take care of you and Haoran, okay?"

  Hearing Jun Ning's sincere words, Uncle Mo burst into tears.

  When Xiao Haoran saw his grandfather crying, he cried too.

  When Jun Ning saw the grandfather and grandson cry, his heart was also sour.

  She said to Uncle Mo again: "Uncle Mo, if you feel that you can't get paid without merit, then my family just needs someone to help with household affairs. Then you can bring Haoran to work together. If you don't know this job, you Do you want to accept it?"

  Uncle Mo's tears welled up in his eyes, "Sister, how can we trouble you so much?"

  Jun Ning hurriedly said to him, "It's not a trouble, I'm asking you to help me take care of the house and clean it up. Clean up the garden and other chores at home, Uncle Mo, come and help me!"

  Jun Ning is not the Virgin.

  She is willing to help Uncle Mo and Xiao Haoran because they are family members of military as martyrs.

  Second, because Uncle Mo is very good at dealing with people, he also teaches Xiao Haoran very well and is very sensible, which makes her like this child from the bottom of her heart.

  The third point is that she doesn't want to see that such a good family member of a military martyr can't even eat enough food and has no good life.

  Since she has this ability, she wants to help this pair of kind grandfathers and grandchildren.

  Although she can't let them live a prosperous and rich life, but at least, she can give them a job and life that can provide food and clothing.

  Seeing that Uncle Mo was still embarrassed to agree, Jun Ning said to him, "Uncle Mo, even if you don't think about yourself, you should also think about Xiao Haoran's future."

  "If you and Xiao Haoran stay here forever, even The problem of eating can't be solved, does Xiao Haoran still have money to study? If he can't read, what hope is there for Xiao Haoran's future?"

  "If you always feel ashamed, then you always help me watch the house. When I was working hard, I felt that everything was worth it."

  Junning's repeated persuasion made Uncle Mo see Junning's sincerity, and he was finally moved by Junning's sincerity.

  Uncle Mo bowed deeply to Jun Ning and said gratefully: "Sister, thank you, our grandfather and grandson will always remember this great kindness in our hearts, and when Haoran grows up, we will definitely let him repay you.

  In order to reassure the kind old man, Jun Ning also followed his words: "Okay, then I will wait for Xiao Haoran to repay me in the future." Xiao Haoran has been listening intently to his grandfather and sister Aning . Speaking, although he did not fully understand these words, he also understood several key meanings in Jun Ning's words.

  Hearing that grandpa wanted him to repay Sister Aning in the future, Xiao Haoran immediately said, "Sister Aning, I will definitely, definitely repay you in the future!"

  Jun Ning heard that Xiao Haoran also emphasized that he wanted to repay her, and suddenly felt The nose is a little sore.

  This grandson is really touching.

  This kind of moving does not come from money and material things.

  Rather, the spirit in them.

  Even in poverty, their spirit remains unyielding.

  Even in poverty, they still have morals and bottom lines.

  Even if they are poor, they still know how to be grateful and grateful.

  Jun Ning reached out and touched Xiao Haoran's head, and said to the child who was looking at her with admiration: "Okay, sister Aning will wait for Xiao Haoran to make a difference in the future, and then repay her sister."

  Jun Ning believed, Xiao Haoran is smart and sensible, as long as she is willing to cultivate him, he will definitely have great prospects in the future.

  It is certain that Xiao Haoran will still be her capable general in the future.

  Jun Ning brought all the food, eggs, and white rabbit toffee, cakes, apples, etc. for Xiao Haoran into Uncle Mo's house.

  She explained to Uncle Mo again, "Uncle Mo, my house is still being renovated, and it may take about ten days to complete it. When the house is renovated, I will come to pick you up and Haoran."

  Uncle Mo said quickly, "No need . Come pick me up, give me the address, and I will take Haoran to the city to find you in ten days."

  Jun Ning knew that Uncle Mo didn't want to trouble her with everything, so she obeyed his wishes, "Okay, then I'll write you the address, and you can take Haoran there when you get there."

  She warned again, "If I'm not at home, you can tell the person who opened the door of our house, you are Uncle Mo and Xiao Haoran, it's My relatives, I asked you to help me watch the house."

  Uncle Mo said with a naive smile, "Okay, I remember it."

  Junning wrote the address of the ancient building in Yucheng to Uncle Mo.

  She was afraid that the food was given to Uncle Mo, and he was reluctant to eat it, so she told him again.

  "Mr. Mo, you and Xiao Haoran don't need to save the food I brought over. After these ten days, you can come to my house to do things, and then you will be covered with food and shelter. You don't have to worry about life problems."

  Uncle Mo smiled and nodded again, "I see."

  After arranging the grandfather and grandson, Jun Ning and Fu Jingwei left, and drove to the commune to continue Fu Jingwei's return to the city.

  The director of the commune, Shen Qingping, saw Jun Ning coming, recognized her, and joked, "Oh, it's Comrade Jun Ning who is here. What's wrong with coming to see me this time?"

  Jun Ning He smiled back at him, "Director Shen, hello! This time, my partner wants to return to the city, and I came to you for approval, and I also asked Director Shen to help approve it, thank you."

  "Oh, is this your partner? "

  Shen Qingping looked at Fu Jingwei, with a flash of admiration in his eyes, "Sure enough, he is a talented person with outstanding temperament, which is very suitable for Comrade Junning!"

  Jun Ning and Fu Jingwei laughed at the same time and said, "Thank you, Director Shen." Shen

  Qingping smiled kindly and said, "Show me the information about returning to the city."

  Fu Jingwei calmly put the information in Shen Qingping's office On the table, "Director Shen, please take a look."

  After reading Fu Jingwei's information, Shen Qingping asked him with a hint of shock, "Comrade Fu, the unit you returned to the city turned out to be the Yangcheng Branch of the National Academy of Sciences? Or the dean? Assistant?"

  Fu Jingwei smiled and nodded, "Exactly."

  Shen Qingping glanced at him again and exclaimed, "Comrade Fu is really young and promising!"

  Fu Jingwei smiled lightly: "Director Shen has won the prize."

  Seeing that Fu Jingwei's receiving unit was the Yangcheng Branch of the National Academy of Sciences, how dare Shen Qingping let him go without signing.

  He signed and stamped his signature very quickly, then stood up with a smile, and personally handed the approved documents to Fu Jingwei with both hands, "Comrade Fu, the formalities are all done, take it. ."