131-140

Chapter 131 Addictive and crazy

  The person who answered the phone was not Zhou Zeping.

  "Hello! Who are you looking for?"

  The baritone of the other party was very clear, and it could be heard that it was a young man.

  Jun Ning reported his identity, "Hello! I'm Jun Ning, is Chief Zhou Zeping here?" The
other party immediately replied, "It turned out to be Comrade Jun Ning, I am Chief Zhou's security guard Han Weiwei, Chief Zhou and told me that if Comrade Junning calls, let me call him immediately to answer the call. Comrade Junning, wait a moment, I will call Chief Zhou."

  Junning said politely, "Okay, i'll trouble You."

  Han Sanwei replied seriously: "You're welcome, wait a moment, I'll call Chief Zhou right away."

  Jun Ning heard the slight sound of the phone being put down, so she waited quietly.

  After a while, Zhou Zeping answered the phone, "A Ning, is that you?"

  Jun Ning smiled and said, "Uncle Zeping, it's me, I'm here to report the good news to you, the ten trucks are coming soon. Yangcheng Port, send a car to pick up the goods!"

  Zhou Zeping was overjoyed when he heard that the goods had arrived, "That's great! Our people and the car have long been ready to wait near the port. I've been waiting for a day, I thought There is no hope today, I didn't expect to wait for your good news, I'll send someone over immediately."

  Junning told Zhou Zeping the ship number and bill of lading number, etc.

  After Zhou Zeping wrote it down, she smiled and said, "Uncle, let's do this first, and we will contact you later."

  Zhou Zeping also smiled: "Okay, I will contact you when I receive the goods."

  Hang up the phone After that, Zhou Zeping immediately called the personnel waiting at the port and asked them to prepare to pick up the goods at the port immediately, and the cargo ship would arrive at the port soon.

  Those who have been waiting for a long time also acted immediately, trying to get these good goods as soon as possible and transport them back to the military.

  Zhou Zeping saw that it was not too late, and he called again to tell the good news to the officers who were urging him to ask for the goods every day.

  After those officers found out, they all happily said yes, and asked him to deliver the goods to their home no matter how late it was.

  Zhou Zeping really knew these days that these good things in the hands of cousin Junning can really make people addicted and crazy.

  He is very fortunate now, fortunate that the third brother has established a good relationship with Junning early, and won a weekly quota of goods for their Zhou family.

  Otherwise, they may be like the current officers, who can't eat if they want.

  Zhou Zeping put down the phone and turned around in the office, but he couldn't calm down.

  Now he can't wait to fly to the port by himself, wait for the arrival of the cargo ship, load the cargo, pull it back, and quickly hand over to the officers.

  On Junning's side, after she hung up Zhou Zeping's phone, she said to her parents, "Dad, Mom, you rest first, I'll take A Jing home."

  Jiang Xiuqing kept Fu Jingwei, "Xiao Fu, it's better tonight. Don't go back, just stay at our house for one night!"

  Fu Jingwei looked at Junning.

  Jun Ning blinked at him, motioning him to leave quickly.

  She also has to rush to the port and pull the extra fifty tons of cargo back to the ancient building of Yucheng for storage.

  The interior decoration of the ancient building in Yucheng has been completed. Now Gong Guohua and the others are repairing the front and rear gardens. It is estimated that they will be completed in a few days.

  At that time, she can pick up Uncle Mo and Xiao Haoran to live here.

  In the future, let Uncle Mo help her to clean up and take care of the garden. He has a stable job and can also provide for himself and Xiao Haoran.

  As for Xiao Haoran's education expenses, she will always be responsible to the end.

  Fu Jing was the only one who saw the hint in Jun Ning's eyes, so she quickly put down the idea of ​​living with An Ning at Jun's house, smiled and said to Jiang Xiuqing, "No, Auntie, I'll go home and rest, and come to see you when I have time. and uncle."

  Seeing that he insisted on leaving, Jiang Xiuqing smiled and said, "Okay, then come back next time."

  Fu Jingwei respectfully greeted her, Jun Ziru, and the three elder brothers of the Jun family who had all returned home, "Uncle, auntie , three big brothers, then I'll go first, see you next time!"

  Everyone sent him and Jun Ning out the door, and waved at him, "See you next time!"

  Jun Ning and Fu Jingwei went downstairs and opened the door. Go straight to the first port of Yangcheng by car.

  When Jun Ning and Fu Jingwei arrived at the port, they saw the ten green army cards neatly lined up.

  Junning parked the car in the parking lot of the port.

  Using the communication watch on her hand, she dialed the communication number of Jun Yi, the intelligent robot in charge of shipping this time.

  Jun Yi's holographic avatar quickly appeared, "Master, the cargo ship is entering the port, please wait a moment."

  Jun Ning replied, "Okay, I'll wait for you at the port."

  Fu Jingwei looked at Junning's communication every time Watches are all amazing.

  The technology of the future is really awesome!

  Junning also gave him such a communication watch, and taught him how to use it, how to locate the other party's communication position, how to use the defense system inside, how to use holographic image communication, and how to use voice communication, information communication, etc. Function.

  Jun Ning released her mental power again and saw that her cargo ship was docked.

  She took out the original shipping bills and bills of lading that Dahuang had placed in the space, as well as her work permit for the director of the Yangcheng Office of the Gangcheng Junlin Group Company. Only then did she start with Fu Jing and head towards the army card.

  When Jun Ning got this temporary work permit, he suddenly thought of something.

  She can ask the Zhou family to help build a Yangcheng office of the Junlin Group Company in Yangcheng, and she can logically leave the textile factory and become the head of this office.

  Luo Weiguo and the others don't have to be afraid that they won't be able to find her or get the goods.

  After I'm done with tonight's work, I'll find time to go to Zhou's house tomorrow, and by the way, I'll talk to Uncle Zhou Zehai to see if we can organize a business exchange group to go to Hong Kong City together.

  While thinking about it, Jun Ning walked to the nearest army card, reached out and knocked on the driver's door, and asked politely, "Hello, comrade! I want to ask..." The driver was also a soldier in camouflage uniform.

  He rolled down the car window, looked at Fu Jingwei and Jun Ning, who were handsome and handsome outside the car window, and asked with a serious face, "Comrade, we are on a mission, what are you doing?"

  Jun Ning took out her work permit to give He looked at it, "Hello, comrade! I'm the director of the Yangcheng Office of Junlin Company, and my name is Junning. I would like to ask, who is the person in charge of the team?" The driver looked at Jun Ning's work card, he glanced at Jun Ning again, "You are Comrade Junning?"

  Jun Ning smiled, "If it's fake!" The driver suddenly grinned at her and said to her, "Our boss is the first There is a military card, go and find him!"