66-70

Chapter 66 Let's deal with objects

  Jun Ning asked him again, "Then are you all right these days? Do you want to stay here forever? Stay here until you go out before your vacation?"

Fu Jingwei looked at her with bright eyes, "I can stay here forever. Is it?"

  Jun Ning smiled, "Okay, you can stay as long as you want. However, since you have learned it, you must study it seriously. I also want to work with you to develop these high-tech products together."

  Fu Jingyi said to her with a serious face: "The technology here is at least one or two hundred years advanced than our country's technology, and even foreign technology is far behind. If these technologies are developed, Our country doesn't have to worry about it."

  Junning sighed, "It's a pity that we don't open factories for private individuals now. If we want to develop, we will have to wait a few years before we can open factories and produce after the policy changes.

  " After a turn, "However, you can take advantage of these few years to learn the technology here. When the time comes, you will provide the technology and I will pay. How about we start a high-tech company together?"

  Fu Jingwei looked at her and smiled . , "Okay, I'll be in charge of technology, you'll be in charge of operations, let's make a husband and wife team, hahaha..."

  Jun Ning glanced at him with a smile, "You still think it's beautiful, who is your husband and wife team?"

  Fu Jing only grabbed her hand and asked her seriously, "A Ning, what do you think of me?"

  Jun Ning looked at him up and down, "Yes, good looks, good body, more The important thing is that you are talented and have a personality that matches me well, hey, speaking of this, you have a lot of advantages..."

  Fu Jingwei heard her compliment, and she was overjoyed.

  He suppressed the madly beating joy in his heart, but kept asking seriously, "Then I want to date you, do you agree?"

  Jun Ning thought, after so many years in the end of the world, she had not found anyone who made her heart move. 

  Fu Jingwei's conditions are also good in all aspects, but she can try it.

  Thinking of this, Jun Ning readily agreed, "I can try everything with you, but if I find out that you are not good to me, then I will say goodbye to you."

  Fu Jingwei reached out and gently embraced her . He fell into his arms, looked at her with a smile, and said, "You are my little fairy, and I will definitely treat you well. For a lifetime, you will always be the only one."

  Jun Ning could hear the seriousness in his words.

  She also said to him with a serious and serious face: "Fu Jingwei, then you must always remember these words and never betray me, otherwise, for the safety of this world, I may directly destroy you."

  Fu Jingwei certainly understood the importance of this world.

  Any science and technology here, if publicized, can shock the whole world.

  And this world belongs to Jun Ning and her cousin.

  In order to protect the world, Fu Jingwei fully believed that once he betrayed her, he would be punished.

  Fu Jingwei hugged her tightly and whispered in her ear: "A Ning, I understand your approach very well. If it were me, I would definitely do it. Don't worry, I will never Betray you!"