196-200

Chapter 196 Junlin 2

Although Junning had told them before that he would donate some equipment to the military.

  But after that Junning never mentioned it again, Zhou Zeping thought Junning had forgotten.

  Unexpectedly, she has always remembered.

  And, say it directly now.

  For him, it was a surprise.

  Zhou Zeping asked her curiously, "A Ning, what equipment do you want to donate to us?"

  "Let's go, I'll show you."

  Junning took them to the next high-tech exhibition room.

  She took out a walkie-talkie that can communicate normally within a thousand kilometers and demonstrated it to them.

  She took out a slightly inferior communication watch without holograms, demonstrated it to them again, and made it clear that the communication watch has positioning functions, defense functions, call functions, and waterproof and fireproof functions.

  Just these two high-tech things shocked everyone present.

  None of them thought that a watch could have so many functions.

  Zhou Zeping excitedly said to Aning: "Aning, these two kinds of things are simply sharp weapons for our military department. Even if you don't donate, we can buy them. How much can you sell to us?"

  Junning smiled . He replied, "Uncle Ping, our Junlin Group has decided to donate a thousand walkie-talkies and a thousand communication watches to you."

  Zhou Zeping couldn't hide his excitement, "Really? That's great, great , Aning, the thousand walkie-talkies and the thousand communication watches you donated are of great significance to our military department."

  Mr. Fu and Mr. Zhou are all people who care about the country.

  When they heard Jun Ning say that Junlin Group Company would not only donate equipment to the Academy of Sciences, but also donate so much equipment to the Military Department, they couldn't help but praise.

  Mr. Fu said with emotion: "A Ning, you Junlin Group really have a patriotic heart, and your heart is about the country and the people, yes! Yes!"

  Mr. Zhou also said: "Yes, yes, Junlin Group really is generous and kind, and the equipment worth tens of millions of yuan is donated when it is said to be donated, I admire you, I admire you."

  Wen Renbo and Zhou Zeping, who directly benefited, were even more excited.

  Wen Renbo said: "A Ning, I will definitely apply for credit to your Junlin Group Company, and I must not wrong your patriotism."

  Zhou Zeping nodded and said, "Yes, yes, we will definitely go up. I'll give you credit."

  Jun Ning certainly did not refuse such a good thing, she also smiled playfully: "Then I will first thank Master Zeping for our Junlin Group Company."

  Wen Renbo and Zhou Zeping returned together . Said: "You're welcome, we should say thank you."

  Later, Junning gave everyone present a walkie-talkie and communication watch.

  She said to them sincerely: "You are all my close relatives, take it, with these things, it will be much easier for us to contact each other."

  Zhou Zeping immediately asked Junning, "You have these things, and How much? I thought, you donated these equipment to our military department, and the other military departments will definitely want it when they know about it."

  Jun Ning replied with a smile: "We will open a factory to produce these things, and we will definitely make them in the future. There will still be some, which may be sold in the future and popularized by the public."

  Zhou Zeping listened, and smiled instantly: "That's good, if you can buy it."

  Junning showed them all kinds of high-tech fully automatic Mechanical equipment, intelligent CNC machine tools, etc...

  These equipment shocked Wen Renbo, president of the Yangcheng Academy of Sciences, who focuses on electrical and mechanical engineering.

  He looked at Jun Ning in surprise, "A Ning, your technology company is so powerful that you even have intelligent CNC machine tools. These machines are still in the conception stage in our country, what exactly are you doing? what have you arrived?"

  Jun Ning pointed to the computer next to him and said to Wen Renbo and the crowd, "Have you seen this thing? This is called an electronic computer, and it is also the first generation of Jun's electronic computer that we will announce to the world at the press conference. , commonly known as a computer."

  Wen Renbo and the others saw this computer before, but the computer was in a black state at the time, and they didn't know what it was for?

  Even if you have guesses in your heart, you are not sure.

  After all, computers of this era, including those still under research abroad, are very large in shape, and they cannot be as compact and convenient as the one placed here.

  Just like the TVs produced locally in this era, they are still the kind that are oversized and bulky, not the thin LCD screens of the future.

  Junning introduced to them again, "Our first-generation computer of Junlin has many functions, including data calculation and control, numerical control operation, drawing, document reporting, listening to music, etc..."

  Junning introduced to them, Show them how to do it.

  Wen Renbo and the others were more shocked the more they looked at it.

  They finally understand now why Junning said before that this was a press conference that could shock the world!

  Once the first-generation electronic computer of their King's Landing Group was announced to the world, it would definitely shock people's hearts and shock the world!

  This is a milestone for electronic computers!

  Wen Renbo exclaimed in shock, "A Ning, your Junlin Group is amazing! There are countless scientists working on this electronic computer, both domestic and foreign, but they haven't come up with it yet."

  "And you guys . , but has already created this thing, it's amazing, it's really amazing, where did you invite your researchers ?"

  Jun Ning replied with a smile: "This is made by the technology team of our entire group. When it came out, Jingwei and I also contributed!"

  Wen Renbo was stunned, "Ah? This is for the two of you?"

  Jun Ning giggled, "Yes, during this time, Jingwei and I have been busy with these things. Jingwei is in it, and it can be said that we have made great contributions."