11-15

Chapter 11 Celebrating Birthdays

Jun Ning smiled and found an excuse to explain the origin of these things.

"Didn't I just send a package from my family a few days ago. Thinking of my birthday this month, I will keep these things so that everyone can have a good meal together."

In fact, these refined rice, beef jerky and braised stew Canned meat, she took out from the space.

The eggs were taken from the reward that the old party secretary gave her.

Xiao Yanru put down the bag carefully, hugged Junning hard, and said with emotion, "A-Ning, you are really kind, the happiest thing in my life, Xiao Yanru, is to meet you, a good friend. ."

Jun Ning hugged her back, patted her on the back, and said to her with a smile, "I am also very fortunate to have met a good friend like you." The two smiled at each other.

Fu Jingwei and Luo Dali laughed when they saw them hugging each other.

In the educated youth point, Fu Jingwei, Luo Dali, Xiao Yanru, and the educated youth point director Gu Xiangwen are all from relatively well-off families.

If they have something sent from their home, or if they buy something, they will also share it with Junning.

He won't be like some people, thinking about taking advantage of Junning all day long, but he can't get in, and he doesn't pay back the money he borrowed.

Fu Jingwei, Luo Dali, Xiao Yanru and Junning started to prepare dinner together.

Soon, a strong smell of vegetables and meat wafted from the kitchen. Those educated youths ran to the kitchen one by one and asked, "Dali, Aru, what did you do to eat delicious food today?"

There will be so much delicious food!"

"We haven't smelled meat for months, but today I finally saw meat, and I'm dying of hunger."

"Yanru, is it a good day?"

Xiao Yanru smiled and said to them: "Today, we Jun Ning survived, and it happened to be her birthday, so she took out all the stock that she had sent from her home, and gave us big guys to satisfy their cravings together. , and celebrate her birthday together."

When all the educated youths heard this, most of them said with interest: "It turns out to be Junning's birthday, so I'll find a gift for Junning."

"I'll also pack a gift for Aning. Red envelopes." When they finished dinner, the educated youth immediately gathered around them with bowls.

When they saw a large pot of fragrant white rice, as well as the large portions of beef fried with celery, braised pork with potatoes, fried eggs with chopped green onions, fried chicken with ginger and spring onions, and fried vegetables with minced garlic, they all choked up. saliva.

Such a sumptuous dish, that is, they may not be able to eat it during the Chinese New Year.

After they go to the countryside, it will be even more pitiful.

There was not much food in the first place, so everyone had to tighten their belts to save food. Usually, they could only eat some porridge with wild vegetables, and the porridge was so thin that it could see people.

These people are often so hungry that they can't sleep at night.

They don't even know how long they haven't eaten a sumptuous dinner like today.

There are also two educated youths in difficult families who have never eaten such a sumptuous dinner.

They instantly felt that the gifts in their hands were light, and when they gave them to Junning, they were embarrassed to explain to Junning.

Jun Ning smiled and said to them with a nonchalant look: "Little courtesy and affection, it's good if everyone's heart is there, I appreciate it."

After everyone sat down, only to find that Lin Qingqing did not come out.

But they didn't say anything, because they were afraid that she would ruin the good atmosphere when she came out.

Li Xiangdang, an active female educated youth, was the last to come back today. She didn't know that Lin Qingqing was having trouble with everyone, so she asked everyone, "Where's Lin Qingqing? Why didn't you come out? Did you go out?"

Xiao Yanru pouted. , "I'm angry in the room."

Li Xiangdang glanced at everyone, "Aren't we going to call her?"

Xiao Yanru snorted coldly, "What's the name, come out if you want to eat, and stay if you don't want to eat, she's not a eldest lady, don't you have to? We only came out after three urgings and four requests!"

After speaking, Xiao Yanru raised the tea cup and said to everyone: "Come on, let's use tea instead of wine together, I wish Jun Ning a happy birthday! Peace and health! Blessings are like the East China Sea. Shoubi Nanshan!"

Everyone also stood up and raised their teacups towards Junning, "Junning, happy birthday!"

Junning clinked glasses with them with a smile, and also smiled and said to them, "Thank you, thank you. ."

After everyone sat down, without anyone to say hello, one by one began to eat fiercely, and no one had time to think about whether Lin Qingqing would eat or not.

Lin Qingqing saw that no one really came to invite her out to dinner, and then listened to the sounds of them happily eating, drinking and laughing outside, praising Jun Ning while eating, so angry that she pinched her palms in the house and almost vomited blood.

It's a pity that she was so angry that no one cared about her.

After eating, Jun Ning told them that he had rented a house and wanted to move out.

The educated youths present were all reluctant to her, and asked why?

Jun Ning didn't say whether Lin Qingqing was wrong, but just smiled lightly: "I just want to be alone."

Everyone knew that she had signed an agreement with the village, that the matter was settled, and told her that everyone would help her move tomorrow together. .

Jun Ning still politely refused, "No need, you all have to go to work, and besides, I don't have much stuff, just a bed cover, a duffel bag, and some sundries, I can handle it all by myself."

Everyone Seeing her is really not polite, she will no longer insist.

Everyone sat for a while, and after a tired day, they went back to their rooms to rest.

When Junning returned to the room, he found that Lin Qingqing had locked the door from the inside.

Jun Ning was speechless, patted the door and shouted, "Lin Qingqing, why are you locking the door? Hurry up and open the door for me."

Lin Qingqing felt relieved when she saw Junning shouting at the door, thinking that she couldn't get in.

Jun Ning shouted twice, seeing that Lin Qingqing still didn't open the door.

She said to Lin Qingqing who was inside in a cold voice: "Lin Qingqing, if you don't open the door again, don't blame me for kicking the door." When the educated youth heard the sound, they all came out again, and they were even more dissatisfied with Lin Qingqing in their hearts.

The leader Gu Xiangwen also joined in shouting the door, "Lin Qingqing, hurry up and open the door. If you don't open the door, I will report to the old party secretary to deduct your points."

Hearing Gu Xiangwen's words, Lin Qingqing rolled his eyes, and he was unsympathetic. Come and open the door willingly.

The foot that Jun Ning was about to kick out also retracted.

She still had some regrets in her heart, if Lin Qingqing didn't open the door, she would have a reason to kick the door directly, scaring her black heart lotus to death.

When Lin Qingqing saw Jun Ning holding a bunch of gifts from educated youths in her hands, her heart was so sour that he almost turned into a lemon essence.

But thinking that Jun Ning is not easy to bully now, and afraid that Jun Ning will be mad at her again, she still does not dare to provoke Jun Ning again.

Jun Ning was very satisfied to see that Lin Qingqing didn't dare to say a word even if he held it back.

Otherwise, if Lin Qingqing dared to be cheap, she would dare to cut her.