241-250

Chapter 241 I'm here to clean you up!

  Dahuang sat down leisurely opposite Andrew, looked at Andrew with a smile, and asked him, "Aren't you looking for me all the time?"

  Andrew narrowed his eyes, "You are the murderer who hurt Beta?"

  Dahuang gently stroked and glanced at her cuff, and chuckled lightly, "Yes, now I'm coming to the door by myself, what do you want to do with me?"

  Andrew looked at the smiling little witch, and then thought of his own half-dead baby lying on the bed. Son, my heart is angry and hateful.

  He shouted sharply outside, "Someone!"

  His subordinates who had been guarding outside didn't even respond at all.

  Andrew thought they didn't hear it, and shouted loudly, "Someone!"

  Still no response.

  Dahuang smiled and looked at Andrew's terrified appearance, and said softly to him, "Don't shout, no matter how loud you shout, no one will come in."

  Andrew looked at her suddenly, his eyes burning with anger, He gritted his teeth and asked, "What do you want?"

  Dahuang was still laughing, "Oh, I'm here to clean you up!"

  Being so provocative by her, Andrew instinctively shouted angrily, "You are presumptuous!"

  "I am presumptuous . , what's the matter? What can you do to me?"

  The currentDahuang is like the Elvis Presley playing with mice.

  Andrew hated and was afraid of her.

  He really wanted someone to beat her out, but those subordinates seemed to be dead now, and there was no movement at all.

  And the strong mental pressure that was revealed by Dahuang has been pressing on him, and the cold sweat from his whole body kept coming out.

  He has an instinctive intuition. If he is not as good as this witch wants today, he is likely to die and never see the sun tomorrow.

  Andrew suppressed the fear in his heart, his expression quickly eased, and he asked Da Huang with a smile, "I don't know what the lady is called?"

  Looking at Andrew's hypocritical smiling face, Da Huang suddenly lost the interest in teasing him, and he still wanted to fight quickly. Quick decision is better.

  Her face sank instantly, and she said to Andrew coldly, "You don't have to know who I am, just remember my face and my voice. From today on, I will be your master!"

  Andrew immediately roared , "You're dreaming!"

  As soon as his voice fell, he felt his brain dizzy.

  The next moment, it seemed that something got into his mind, trying to bind his soul.

  Andrew was shocked.

  He instinctively used his consciousness to resist, not wanting to be controlled by others.

  It's a pity that his struggle and resistance, in front of the mighty Dahuang, were like ants shaking a giant tree, and it didn't work at all.

  Soon, the spiritual curse that Dahuang cast on him was firmly imprinted on his soul.

  As soon as this spiritual spell was formed, when Andrew looked at Dahuang, he had a completely different feeling.

  From the depths of his soul, he instinctively felt his respect and surrender to Dahuang.

  Andrew stood up from the sofa and knelt down towards Da Huang, "Old slave sees master!"

  Da Huang waved at him, "Get up!"

  Andrew felt an invisible force and held his body up .

  His heart was even more shocked, but at this time, what followed was admiration, and submission to the master, not the anger and fear that he had before.

  Dahuang said to him in a cool tone again: "Andrew, it's me who hurt Beta, do you want to avenge your son now?"

  Andrew shook his head violently, "Old slave dare not! Dare not! Yes! Damn Beta, he shouldn't make the master angry, the old slave will go back and clean him up!"

  Dahuang sneered, "Your son is already in bed, how can you deal with him?" A trace of cruelty flashed in Andrew's eyes, and he respectfully said to Dahuang, "Master, I will directly unplug his oxygen tube and let him no longer make the master angry."

  After being taken aback for a moment, Da Huang said with a coquettish smile: "Very good, Andrew, if you really do this, I will definitely reward you when I look back!"

  Andrew thanked him respectfully, "Thank you master.

  Dahuang stood up slowly, "Okay, your business is over, I have to go to other things, Andrew, I wish you good luck." After that, Dahuang disappeared instantly.

  Andrew looked at the empty place and stood for a long time before turning around and walking slowly towards the room where his son Beta was.

  The two guards at the door of Beta's ward were lying on the ground, unconscious.

  Andrew instinctively felt that this must be the master's hand.

  He pushed open the door and looked at his precious son lying on the bed silently like a living dead, a tingling suddenly passed through his heart.

  But soon, his hand reached out to Beta's oxygen tube. When it was time to pull it out, he hesitated for a while, and then he quickly pulled out the oxygen tube.

  Without an oxygen tube to supply oxygen, Beta, like a living dead, soon lost her breath.

  How could this evil-doing scum ever imagine that his life would be ruined in the hands of his father who had always loved him?

  At this time, Dahuang was busy casting spiritual spells on other high-ranking members of the Gugard family.

  She also separated a ray of consciousness to pay attention to Andrew's movements.

  Seeing that Andrew really pulled out his son's oxygen tube, Dahuang gave him a compliment in his heart.

  Beta, this scum, comes from Andrew's blood and upbringing.

  Now it's good for Andrew to end his life with his own hands.

  After Dahuang put the spiritual curse on all the senior members of the Gujiade family on the side of the port city, he immediately flew to the base camp of the Gujiade family.

  She spent a little more time putting the spiritual curse on Archid, the head of the Gugard family base camp, and a group of high-ranking officials, so that their entire family would serve her from now on.

  After eliminating the troubles of the Gugard family, Dahuang quickly returned to the space and begged Junning for a reward.

  At this time, Jun Ning was still at the research institute, accompanying Fu Jingwei to do experiments.

  Dahuang teleported to Junning and said to her happily, "Master, master, I have subdued all the high-level officials of the Gujiade family, and no one will come to trouble us again in the future."

  Junning put down his hand. Huo, smiled and gave Dahuang a thumbs up, and praised her without hesitation, "Dahuang, you are amazing! I know that there is absolutely no problem with Dahuang!"

  Dahuang smiled arrogantly: "Then Yes, who made me Dahuang so powerful, such a trivial matter is trivial."

  Jun Ning asked her with a smile, "Dahuang, what reward do you want?"

  Dahuang thought for a while, then shook his head again, "I don't think so. Well, it seems that I don't particularly want anything."

  Jun Ning saw her like this, and smiled and said to her, "Then I will credit it first, and then tell me what you want in the future, okay? Ok?"