156-160

Chapter 156 He Loves Her Very Much!

  Jun Ning was amused by him and laughed, "Look at how stupid you are, did I say you care about her?"

  Fu Jingwei said solemnly, "No! There is no doubt about your intentions!"

  Jun Ning looked at him for a moment, and felt that he was a little cute in such a serious way, and suddenly kissed him, "Okay, I believe in you!" Simple, but it's really not easy to implement.

  But Jun Ning really believed in Fu Jingwei, because Fu Jing only gave her confidence and made her believe that she was his favorite!

  Moreover, he has been putting it into action, letting her know at all times that he loves her very much! I really love it! Love so much that I would do anything for her!

  Loved so much that he was willing to give up himself, and stood behind her silently to assist her and help her achieve her career empire.

  In the last days, Jun Ning saw many men who respected the strong and were predatory.

  She has absolutely no feelings for that kind of domineering and powerful man.

  She is a big woman herself.

  If both of them have such domineering and powerful characters in their married life, and neither of them is willing to give in, they will eventually become tit-for-tat and neither will let anyone else's resentment.

  And she always knew what she wanted.

  Therefore, even if there are many men in the last days who have expressed a good impression of her, and there are even some who have been chasing her for several years, she is not moved.

  She can treat them as partners, as partners, as brothers, but not as lovers and partners.

  What she needs is a man like Fu Jingwei, who is talented and willing to stand silently behind her. As long as she turns her head, she can see him standing there guarding her and making her feel at ease.

  Jun Ning thought that every time Fu Jingwei entered the space, he was either reading or working.

  Every time she came in to find him, he would go back to the space villa to rest.

  Jun Ning asked him again with concern, "A Jing, are you tired too? Let these robots work on their own, and when the finished product comes out, you can test it carefully. Now we will go back to the villa to rest first. It's too late to regret it."

  When Fu Jingwei heard her caring words, she couldn't help laughing: "How can you be the same as my grandma?"

  Jun Ning pinched him lightly and said angrily. : "That's because I care about you as much as Grandma Fu, and I want you to take good care of your body."

  Fu Jingwei was so sweet and drunk, she quickly smiled and said, "Okay, I'll go back to rest with you, I promise. Take good care of my body, I still want to live two hundred years with you."

  He heard Aning say that people like them who eat space food all the time, even ordinary people can live to one hundred fifty years without cultivating. 

  If he can cultivate supernatural abilities like Aning in the future, then he can live two or three hundred years like Aning, and maybe even longer.

  Fu Jing only thought that he and Jun Ning could live together for a long time, and felt that he should take good care of himself.

  Otherwise, Jun Ning is a three-line powerhouse, even if she is seventy or eighty years old, she will definitely still be as young and beautiful as an eighteen-year-old girl.

  If he is not well maintained, he will become a bad old man in his 70s or 80s, how can he still have the face to stand by her side?

  Thinking of this, Fu Jingwei suddenly felt a little worried.

  no! He will not allow this to happen!

  When he turns around, he goes to the space library to look for those exercises in the apocalypse, as well as the spells for cultivating supernatural powers. He also has to practice hard, so that he can become a super-powerful person whose brain and body are as strong and invincible.

  Jun Ning also thought about teaching Fu Jingwei to practice the bodybuilding technique she created.

  But during this time, Fu Jingwei devoted himself to the research. He just wanted to follow her request and quickly research all the new computers, matching printers and stereos, so he didn't have time to think about it. something else.

  After these things are done, Jun Ning plans to teach him to practice.

  And Fu Jingwei has also planned to go to the space library to find the spells for these physical exercises and supernatural power cultivation, and then start practicing by himself.

  For this, the two of them thought of it together.

  Jun Ning took him back to the villa and ate supper with him, and then drove him back to his room to sleep.

  Fu Jingwei hugged her, kissed her forehead, and said, "A Ning, good night."

  Jun Ning also smiled and kissed him back, "A Jing, good night."

  After Fu Jingwei fell asleep Soon, Dahuang came back.

  She reported to Jun Ning, "Master, you've got them done."

  Jun Ning smiled at her, "Da Huang, it's hard for you, go and rest!"

  Da Huang nodded slightly, "Yes, Master, good night."

  "Good night. !" The night slowly passed, and the morning of a new day ushered in.

  After Jun Ning and Fu Jingwei finished breakfast, he stayed in the space to test the computers produced by those intelligent robots.

  As long as the product is qualified, it can be sold directly after the press conference is released.

  Junning's goal is to produce at least 50,000 computers before the press conference.

  The resources in this space can probably produce 100,000 computers.

  If you want to reproduce it later, you have to import raw materials from outside.

  If these raw materials are available in the country and sell the best, she is ready to import them from the country.

  If it is not available at home, it can only be imported abroad.

  After Jun Ning saw Fu Jingwei start to work, he told him and walked out of the space.

  Eight in the morning.

  Gong Guohua and the others came.

  When he saw Jun Ning at home, he said to her, "Comrade Jun, we will start finishing now. We won't come from tomorrow. You can check it later."

  Jun Ning nodded and smiled: "Okay, I'll be fine in a while, just call me."

  Gong Guohua and the others quickly repaired some of the hands and tails in the front and back gardens.

  He came over and called Jun Ning to check it out.

  Junning walked around the front and back gardens and was very satisfied with the work Gong Guohua and the others did, "Very good! Comrade Gong, thank you for your hard work during this time!"

  Gong Guohua smiled naively and said, "It's not hard work. , this is what we should do."

  When the balance was settled, Junning gave each of them an extra 20 yuan as a bonus, and gave each of them a box of milk and a small box of cakes.

  Gong Guohua and the others said happily, "Thank you, thank you."

  Junning is really the best and most generous employer they have ever met.

  Seeing them leave with satisfaction, Jun Ning also smiled happily.

  Her home was finally renovated.

  The entire ancient building and the front and rear gardens have been completely renovated. The small bridges, flowing water, pavilions and corridors, as well as the exotic flowers and plants she took out from the space are in full bloom. Just looking at the beautiful scenery in front of her makes Junning feel happy and peaceful. joy.