81-85

Chapter 81

 When the family heard Jun Ning's sudden emotional confession, they were moved with a sour nose.

  Their family, Aning, why is it so painful?

  Such a good child, how could they not hurt her?

  After breakfast, the family has to go to work.

  Jun Ning also wants to go back to Yucheng.

  She waved goodbye to her parents, second brother and third brother, made an appointment to come back for reunion on the weekend, and took the bus to Yucheng.

  After leaving the city, Jun Ning got off the bus, walked to a remote place, and took out the black car.

  She was in the back compartment of the car again, filled with the supplies that Luo Weiguo wanted privately, and then drove the car and galloped away in the direction of the textile factory.

  Jun Ning hurried to hurry, and when he arrived at the textile factory, he was still late.

  Jiang Guozhen, who didn't have a long memory, saw Jun Ning walk in, and he started to say yin and yang again: "Oh, it's really different from the same people, some newcomers are treated better than our old employees, I really envy the dead. ."

  Jun Ning didn't bother to pay attention to her and asked Xia Li directly, "Li Li, is Director Luo here?"

  Xia Li smiled back at her, "Come on, do you have something to call for Director?"

  Jun Ning nodded, "Well , I want to ask the director to ask for a few days off."

  Xia Li asked curiously, "Why are you asking for leave? Is there something at home?"

  Jun Ning whispered back to her, "Yes, there is something at home, I want to ask for leave to go back and deal with it, I Go to the director first."

  Xia Li waved at her, "Come on!"

  Jun Ning walked to the door of Luo Weiguo's office and knocked gently on the door.

  Hearing Luo Weiguo's voice saying "please come in", Junning opened the door and walked in.

  "Director, good morning!"

  When Luo Weiguo saw Junning, he immediately stood up and asked her anxiously, "A-Ning, how is it? Have you done what I asked you to do?"

  Jun Ning nodded with a smile, "It's done, the things are down below, I drove my cousin's car here this morning."

  Luo Weiguo said immediately, "Go, take those things, you go to a place with me."

  Jun Ning asked curiously, "Where are you going?"

  Luo Weiguo said with a serious face, "Don't ask so much, just follow me. By the way, is there any peach blossom wine in this batch?"

  Jun Ning frowned slightly . , "Do you still want peach blossom wine? No!"

  She could add peach blossom wine, but she didn't know who Luo Weiguo was going to take her to see, so it was better to be cautious.

  Fortunately, Luo Weiguo didn't force it, he took out the two bottles of peach blossom wine he had hidden, and said to Junning, "Let's go!"

  After walking out of the office, Luo Weiguo said to Deputy Director Yu Linlin, "Old Yu, Jun and I Ning went out to do some errands, if there is something in the factory, you can help me deal with it first, or wait until I come back."

  Yu Lin got up and replied, "Okay, I understand."

  Junning followed Luo Weiguo downstairs and walked to By the car she was driving from.

  She opened the trunk to show Luo Weiguo, "Director Luo, these are the supplies I have distributed privately, 100 jins of rice, 50 jins of pork, 20 jins of beef, 200 eggs, and 30 cans of meat sauce, is that enough? Luo Weiguo replied, "

  Almost! Aning, can you give me a few batches every month in the future?"

  Junning didn't answer affirmatively, but said, "I can't guarantee it, it depends on my cousin's side." The goods are here."

  Luo Weiguo also expressed his understanding, "Okay, if there are goods from your cousin's side, please help me keep some, okay?"

  Junning nodded, "No problem."

  She asked Luo Weiguo again, " Director, are you going to drive my car?"

  Luo Weiguo smiled at her, "Then it's your hard work today."

  Jun Ning smiled lightly, "My honor."

  Under the guidance of Luo Weiguo, Junning drove back to Yangcheng again, and came to a very beautiful and spectacular European-style villa.

  Luo Weiguo said to her: "This used to be the place where experts from the State of Su lived, and now it is assigned to several senior senior cadres."

  "One of the senior cadres is the elder of our Luo family. If there is any good thing in the family, we will all share it." Send it over to honor this elder first, in the hope that his elders can bless our younger generation."

  Jun Ning said understandingly, "Understood."

  This situation is not only the case with the Luo family, but also with other families.

  An old house where a treasure.

  This is especially true for those in these families.

  Among them, not only the wisdom and transparent skills possessed by the elderly, but also the contacts and resources accumulated by the elderly over the years.

  As long as the old man lives, the family can continue to prosper.

  But if the old man falls, many personal connections will also be scattered.

  Some families, without a capable heir, may just fall or fail.

  Luo Weiguo has tasted the great benefits of space ingredients, and naturally he will think of this old man Luo to honor his family.

  Mr. Luo is now in his early eighties.

  These juniors are all worried about the old man's body, for fear that if the old man is not careful, there will be an accident.

  But now Luo Weiguo believes that with these high-quality ingredients and peach blossom wine, the old man's health will definitely be much better, and he may live to be a hundred years old.

  In this way, their Luo family will be able to prosper for at least ten or twenty years.

  After so many years of buffering, I believe that the following two generations can also connect with the old man's contacts.

  This European-style villa is three-storey high and has two large gardens at the front and back.

  There are two guards on duty at the hollowed-out carved gate.

  They saw the car Jun Ning drove approaching, and one of the guards immediately came up to stop the car for inspection.

  Luo Weiguo immediately rolled down the car window and smiled at the guard: "Xiao Han, it's me, I'll bring something to the old man." The guard smiled, "It's Director Luo, please come in!"

  Luo Weiguo also politely Said, "Thank you!"

  "You're welcome."

  Another security guard opened the carved door and let Junning drive the car in.

  The door to the first floor of the villa was open.

  Looking in from the outside, you can see three elderly people in their 70s and 80s sitting in the hall on the first floor.

  Two were playing chess and the other was watching.

  Luo Weiguo said to Junning, "A-Ning, wait here for a while, I'll go and say hello to the old man." Junning replied, "Okay, let's go!"

  Luo Weiguo got out of the car and walked into the hall , respectfully shouted to one of the old men with white eyebrows: "Second Master, I'll bring you something good."

  The old man Luo was the one watching.

  As soon as he heard Luo Weiguo saying that he was here to bring good things, he immediately smiled and said, "You little monkey spirit, what good things have you brought me this time?"

  Luo Weiguo replied with a smile: "I said it last time. Those good things."

  Mr. Luo's eyes lit up, and he said with a hint of urgency: "Quick! Quickly bring it here and let me taste it."