51-55

Chapter 51 Sky high Priced Peach Wine

"Okay, I'll go right now."

  Junning went down to the first floor and opened the carriage of the car. In the carriage, she had already put a bunch of gifts for Xia Changjiang, Luo Weiguo, and Dujuan. .

  Now, under the cover of these gifts, she took out two more bottles of peach wine from the space.

  The peach blossom wine was brewed by the mutant peach blossoms she planted in the space. Not only is the aroma rich, but the wine color is like the color of peach blossoms, which is particularly beautiful.

  The most important thing is that peach blossom wine contains the energy and aura of mutant peach blossoms. Drinking it can make people strong and healthy and prolong life.

  At the end of the world, friends Cheng Yingzi and her liked to drink this wine the most.

  In order to pack these beautiful and delicious peach blossom wines, Junning also made a special trip to Jingdezhen, and put all the beautiful china, wine bottles and wine jars that were ignored there in the space.

  Including the machines for making these ceramics, she also took them in.

  Every time Cheng Yingzi went out with her to collect supplies, she couldn't help laughing at her, saying that she was a hoarder.

  And the facts also proved that everything she did, the hoarding madman, was correct.

  When there is a need to use these things, no one can bring them out. She has whatever she wants by herself.

  That feeling is really cool!

  When Jun Ning's thoughts were flying, he couldn't help but miss Qi Cheng Yingzi and the others.

  Although there is a lot of darkness and helplessness in the last days, there are also friends like Cheng Yingzi and Tiejia.

  Unlike here, everything has to start from scratch.

  She wanted to find a friend who was as caring as Cheng Yingzi and Tiejia, who had experienced wind, rain and blood together, but who had always been able to protect each other with all their might. How could it be so easy?

  While thinking about it, Jun Ning was walking upstairs when he happened to meet Niu Baocheng, the restaurant manager who was walking downstairs.

  Niu Baocheng saw the two bottles of wine that Jun Ning was holding in his hand. The wine bottles were very beautiful, and his eyes lit up immediately, "Little girl, what kind of wine are you holding? Is it delicious?"

  Jun Ning smiled at him, "It's delicious to drink, but it costs a thousand yuan a bottle, would you buy it?"

  "A thousand yuan a bottle?"

  Niu Baocheng gasped, "Don't scare me! How can there be such an expensive wine? Moutai is only eight yuan a bottle."

  Jun Ning laughed, "It's really so expensive, I won't tell you, I have to go up."

  Niu Baocheng looked at Junning's back, his eyes Rotating vigorously.

  He quickly thought of those pork and eggs, wondering if the quality of this wine was just as good?

  Why don't he go up for a drink later?

  So happy to decide.

  Jun Ning didn't know that Niu Baocheng was eyeing her wine again, she took the wine back to the private room, smiled and said to everyone: "This is the peach blossom wine specially made by our group, drinking it can strengthen the body and improve the beauty. When

  Xia Changjiang, Luo Weiguo, Song Wei'an and Du Juan heard this, their eyes also lit up.

  Du Juan couldn't believe it, "A Ning, does this peach blossom wine really have the effect of beauty and beauty?"

  Jun Ning nodded and smiled: "There must be, but this wine is also very expensive, and it sells for a thousand yuan a bottle in Hong Kong City.

  Du Juan exclaimed in shock, "Oh my God! It's so expensive, a bottle of 1,000 yuan, the salary of our husband and wife together, it is only more than 1,000 yuan a year! It's scary! "

  Junning Haha laughed: "Come on, let's taste this thousand yuan bottle of wine today, what's it like?"

  Jun Ning asked the waiter to bring the wine glasses and pour them wine.

  As soon as the peach blossom wine was poured out, the whole room was instantly filled with the fragrance of peach blossoms and wine.

  These two scents are mixed together, not only does it not feel weird, but it smells very good, making people want to smell it again.

  They also felt that after the aroma was inhaled into the body, the brain was refreshed and the spirit was much clearer.

  Xia Changjiang and Luo Weiguo are both knowledgeable people. As soon as they smell this wine, they know that this peach blossom wine is incredible. Just smelling it will have this effect. If you drink it, what kind of amazing effect will it have?

  Jun Ning deliberately took out this peach blossom wine to lure them.

  Xia Changjiang, the factory manager, and Luo Weiguo, the procurement director, are also relatively high-level personnel in Yucheng, and the people who are in contact with them are also government-level, or there are many people of the same level as them.

  The peach blossom wine stocked in Junning Space has been stored for so many years, as many as several hundred thousand catties.

  She needs money urgently now, so she naturally wants to sell more.

  This peach wine is definitely a good wine, so her price is not low.

  But in places like the Pearl River Delta of Guangdong Province, there are a lot of overseas Chinese, and many families have been doing business since ancient times. Although they have also experienced the blow of the ten-year movement in these years, there are definitely not many low-key rich people hidden in secret.

  Peach blossom wine sells for 1,000 yuan, which seems like a lot, but for rich people who have lost their health over the years and are eager to get healthy, 1,000 yuan is definitely not much.

  I don't know how much wealth they have hidden in secret, and they used to buy more than a thousand pieces of jewelry and diamonds.

  According to the value of later generations, one thousand yuan in this era is probably equivalent to about 150,000 yuan in later generations.

  Compared with those ordinary wines in foreign countries that only look good, but sell tens of millions at every turn, she is really not expensive.

  To be honest, she also felt that she had sold her spirit wine a bit cheaply.

  If you sell it in the developed international city of Hong Kong City, you can buy peach blossom wine with this amazing effect for one thousand yuan, and it is estimated that it will be robbed in minutes.

  When Xia Changjiang, Luo Weiguo, Song Wei'an and Du Juan drank the peach blossom wine, they soon felt the effect.

  Du Juan asked Junning in surprise, "A Ning, after drinking this peach blossom wine, my body feels warm and comfortable."

  Xia Changjiang, Luo Weiguo, and Song Weian all nodded and said, "I feel it too. ."

  Among them, Xia Changjiang, who was in his early fifties, drank peach blossom wine, and the effect was even more obvious.

  He said with a look of admiration: "Drinking this peach blossom wine, I really feel very comfortable, as if the heaviness in my body has been eliminated a lot."

  Song Wei'an followed with a smile and said, "I feel that after drinking this peach blossom wine, , the energy of the whole body has returned, it seems to be full of energy, not tired at all."

  Luo Weiguo nodded again and again, "Yes, yes, I feel the same way."

  After he finished speaking, he said regretfully: "Only It's a pity that the price is too expensive, we can't afford it!"

  Xia Changjiang laughed, "Let's tighten our belts, a few people can buy a bottle together, occasionally you can drink it, but it's impossible to drink it often. Luo Weiguo's eyes lit up, "

  This is fine, but I can't bear the addiction to alcohol, so let's buy a bottle together."

  Song Wei'an also said, "I think this suggestion is good. If we are willing to spend a little money, we can exchange for a little health. I'll do this in the future."

  Du Juan laughed and said, "In order to drink this peach blossom wine, we also fought hard."