266-270

Chapter 266 New Life Comes

  Niu Guifang listened, and her heart also stabilized.

  She said gratefully: "That's really God's blessing. Today, I can meet you leaders to inspect, but you are still a doctor. My third daughter-in-law and the child in my womb are blessed.

  " , Niu Guifang didn't dare to say things like God's blessing, and it might be called a feudal superstition, but now the situation is getting better and better, and ordinary people don't have to worry about what will happen if they say the wrong thing as before.

  Jun Ning and Niu Guifang chatted for a few words, and then quickly entered the state of life-saving for mothers.

  Jun Ning saw that the mother was still bleeding, her face was already white, and her breath was getting more and more inhaled.

  She immediately used the disguise of her carry-on backpack to take out a disinfectant gel from the space and disinfected her hands.

  Then, she took out a box of golden needles, which was also disinfected, and then used the technique of acupoint-pointing with golden needles.

  Under Niu Guifang's surprised, surprised and admiring eyes, Junning took out a small box of sliced ​​100-year-old ginseng, took two slices from it, and put them in the mother's mouth.

  Jun Ning said to the mother in a gentle tone: "Sister, don't worry, just chew this ginseng tablet down, recover a little bit of energy first, and then I'll deliver your baby. With me here, I won't let you and your child have anything to do!"

  Jun Ning has the confidence to say this.

  Her medical skills are known as a genius doctor in the last days, and with the wood-type powers that have surpassed the peak of the last days, it can be said that as long as people don't die, she can save whomever she wants to save!

  When the mother heard Jun Ning's words, she glanced at her gratefully, and said to her weakly, "Thank you! Please!"

  Jun Ning patted her hand lightly, and quickly scanned and checked it with mental power. The physical condition of the mother and the baby in her belly.

  There is no problem with the heart and lung function of the mother, but the baby turned out to be in an abnormal position on the head and feet.

  And because the mother fell, resulting in uterine bleeding, the amniotic fluid has broken again, the baby's current state is very bad, and the mother must be able to give birth to the child in the shortest possible time.

  Jun Ning also explained the situation to Niu Guifang, "Auntie, the baby in your daughter-in-law's womb was in an abnormal position and fell again, which caused her to give birth early and have bleeding."

  "I have helped her stop it now . After the blood is gone, I will help her rub her belly and turn the baby around, and she will be able to give birth to the baby smoothly."

  Niu Guifang nodded hastily, "Doctor, what do you say? If you need my help, just say, we will listen to you."

  Jun Ning nodded, "Okay, I'm going to start now."

  She asked the mother again, "Eldest sister, listen to my instructions later, What I tell you to do, you can do it, okay?" The mother nodded and responded weakly, "Okay!"

  Junning used his mental power to monitor the situation of the mother and the baby, while transporting the wooden system The ability, through her hands, introduced the power of wood-based abilities into the belly of the mother.

  She wrapped the baby's whole body with the power of supernatural power to protect him, and then quickly helped the baby to turn his body around and turned into a normal production mode on his head and feet.

  After Jun Ning turned the fetus to normal, he said to the mother: "Eldest sister, listen to my slogan now, one, two, three, work hard..."

  The mother who ate two hundred-year-old ginseng tablets is much better now.

  She heard Jun Ning's password and pressed down obediently.

  Jun Ning followed her strength and used the power of supernatural power to help the mother to open the cervix while pushing the baby along the birth canal.

  Niu Guifang has been watching from the side.

  When she saw that the baby was finally born, she immediately shouted happily: "It's born, it's born, oh, it's a son! Hahaha..."

  Neither Niu Guifang nor Liang Weihua had the idea of ​​valuing sons over daughters. Besides, the first two daughters-in-law also had several grandchildren, so she didn't care whether the third daughter-in-law gave birth to a son or a daughter, as long as the third daughter-in-law and the children were safe and healthy .

  When Ye Zhen heard her mother-in-law say that she gave birth to a son, she was also relieved.

  Although she will not prioritize sons over daughters, in today's big environment, having a son with the first child will indeed lead to less gossip, and she can also be less stressed and have a more relaxed life.

  Ye Zhen smiled at her mother-in-law, "Mom, take the child over and show it to me."

  Niu Guifang smiled back at her, "Don't worry, the doctor is still cleaning the child, when he is dressed, I will hug him. Come and show it to you."

  At this time, Jun Ning had already cut the navel cord for the baby, and then gently cleaned the little body of the crying baby.

  Soon, she helped the baby clean up, and then put the baby in the small clothes prepared by Niu Guifang and Ye Zhen, and wrapped it in a small quilt.

  After packing up, Jun Ning smiled and handed the baby to Niu Guifang, and patiently told her, "Auntie, I checked just now, the child's body is very healthy, there is nothing wrong, as long as you take good care of it, it will definitely grow up healthy. ."

  Niu Guifang took the child and looked at the child's eyebrows with a smile, "This child looks like his mother, so handsome!"

  She held the child in front of Ye Zhen again, "Azhen, the child is very cute, you Look, does he look a lot like you?"

  Ye Zhen looked at the child's facial features with tender eyes, and nodded with a smile, "It's more like me."

  Ye Zhen said to Niu Guifang again: "Mom, you put the child Put it by my side, I still have some eggs and brown sugar from my mother's family, you can make a bowl of brown sugar eggs for the doctor!"

  Jun Ning knows how important these things are to a newly born mother.

  She quickly waved her hand and said, "No, no, I'll keep these things for you to eat. I'll take your thoughts."

  But Niu Guifang said to her: "Doctor, you must eat this red egg, otherwise we will feel bad about it, and we have prepared the food for my third daughter-in-law, so I'll do it now, sit down for a while! "

  Niu Guifang carefully placed the child beside Ye Zhen, and took out the dirty water in the bucket.

  As soon as she went out, the third child Liang Tianxi hurriedly asked, "Mom, is Ye Zhen all right? Can I go in?"

  Seeing her son's anxious appearance, Niu Guifang smiled and said, "Go in! Ah Zhen is fine, she will help you. You have given birth to a son, you have to take good care of her and don't let her suffer from confinement disease."

  Liang Tianxi immediately smiled, "Mom, I will take good care of Azhen, then I will go in."

  Junning saw Liang Tianxi When she came in, she also packed her things and was ready to go out.

  She told Liang Tianxi some things to pay attention to after giving birth, and finally said: "Brother Liang, then take good care of them, and I will go out first."