206-210

Chapter 206 Healing with holy medicine, cleaning up the scum

  Everyone thought that the lightning-fast kick of the guards would definitely kick Beta out.

  But to everyone's surprise, Beta turned into a bow shape strangely.

  After he avoided the defender's kick, he instantly turned into a sharp arrow and killed the defender instead.

  The guard let out a scream, and was kicked by Beta directly, and fell into the sea with a thud.

  A guard quickly jumped into the sea to save the guard.

  The other two guards quickly replaced their guard positions and continued to guard in front of Jun Ziru, Tang Xuan and the others.

  This scene shocked Jun Ziru, Tang Xuan and the others.

  Several family members of the provincial compound were even more frightened and trembling. Fear overwhelmed them instantly, and their tears kept falling uncontrollably.

  These people, they won't die here today, will they?

  Beta looked at the two guards guarding Junziru and Tang Xuan with a grin on his face. Between his palms, they turned into wind blades that were visible to the naked eye.

  The eyes of the two guards flashed a hint of shock.

  Is this Beta also a legendary power user?

  They knew that the wind blade was very powerful, but they didn't dare to dodge it.

  If they dodged and avoided, Junziru, Jiang Xiuqing, Tang Xuan and others who were standing behind them would definitely be hurt by the wind blade.

  At this critical moment, one of the guards quickly pulled over the dining table next to them, blocking them both, and blocking Beta's attack.

  Although the table blocked Beta's attack, it was also shattered by his wind blade.

  In the blink of an eye, Beta's attack was imminent.

  The two guards looked at each other instantly.

  A defender continued to pick up a stool to fend off Beta's attack.

  Another defender picked up another stool, flew towards Beta from the side, and smashed the stool on Beta's body.

  Beta was in pain, and even more angry, and the wind blades under his hands were displayed one by one.

  The two defenders were finally defeated and were injured by Beta's wind blades one after another.

  Even Junziru and Jiang Xiuqing were affected and suffered minor injuries.

  Just when Beta was about to kill the two defenders, the two intelligent robots who had been in the dark finally shot.

  The combat power of intelligent robots is naturally much stronger than those of these defenders.

  An intelligent robot cast the power of thunder and lightning directly at Beta, making Beta scream and slump to the ground, unable to get up again.

  Several of Beta's companions had been watching the show there.

  When they saw Beta abusing the people on this side, they still clapped and applauded, laughed wildly and cheered.

  At this moment, they saw that Beta was suddenly knocked to the ground by two people who appeared out of nowhere, one by one, their faces changed greatly, they were so scared that they backed away, trembling all over.

  But the intelligent robot obviously didn't intend to let them go, and it also gave them a power of lightning, which made them all scream and fell to the ground softly.

  Another intelligent robot quickly took out the healing liquid.

  He first walked up to Junziru and Jiang Xiuqing, who were slightly injured, and asked them to drink a healing liquid.

  Then, he gave the healing liquid to the guards who had been guarding Junziru and the others, regardless of their own safety, and asked them to drink the healing liquid.

  This healing liquid was made by Jun Ning using the spirit medicine in the space, and the effect was naturally amazing.

  After Jun Ziru and Jiang Xiuqing drank it, they felt that the pain on the small wound disappeared.

  The guards who were more seriously injured were also shocked to see that their bleeding wounds were slowly healing.

  The guard who was kicked into the sea and rescued by his companions had suffered internal injuries. After drinking the healing liquid, he quickly felt better.

  They were all shocked.

  Who are these two people?

  How could they have such a powerful healing medicine?

  If the soldiers who are fighting on the front line of their military headquarters have such healing medicines to protect themselves, how many people will be saved?

  When Dahuang hugged Junning and teleported directly in front of them, everyone on the scene stared in shock.

  The two intelligent robots have also completed the aftermath.

  When they saw Dahuang and Junning coming, they respectfully walked in front of them and bowed slightly, "Master, the thieves have been subdued by us, those who fell to the ground."

  "The other injured I have already given them the healing liquid, so there shouldn't be any serious problems."

  Jun Ning waved at them, "Go down and watch." She walked in front of Jun Ziru and Jiang Xiuqing again, "Dad, Mom, are you all right?"

  Jun Ning saw that the couple had their clothes scratched by Feng Nin, one had a little injury on his arm and the other on his leg. Fortunately, it was handled in time and there was no serious problem.

  But she was still very angry in her heart, and directly said to Dahuang through voice transmission: "Dahuang, destroy the brains and cultivation of these scumbags, and save them from harming others, just leave them alone."

  Dahuang replied respectfully with a sound transmission: "Yes, Master." The next moment, the memories of Beta and others were copied by Dahuang, and they found that in their memories, many Chinese people were killed and maimed.

  Dahuang was also very angry, directly destroying their brains, making them useless.

  This kind of evil scum, if they don't destroy them, I don't know how many people will die at their hands.

  When he walked out of the seafood boat, Dahuang cleaned up the memory of everyone around her, including the people who ate and watched, as well as the owner and service staff of the seafood boat, and asked them to forget all of this.

  Jun Ning also used voice transmission to instruct Dahuang to throw this scum directly back to the gate of the Gugard family's villa to give them a warning.

  If there is another time, she and Dahuang will not be so polite.

  They destroyed the seafood boat during the battle, and Junning quietly gave the boss a generous compensation.

  After the aftermath was over, Jun Ning took them back to the Junlin Building.

  Everyone whose memory of that battle was erased also resumed their smiles.

  Jun Ning asked the chef of the restaurant to make several tables of delicious food, and specially made some more seafood dishes to comfort their stomachs.

  Jun Ning knew that the four guards who came back in a mess would definitely attract the attention and suspicion of the captain Zhou Zeping and Zhou Tingyan.

  She went to their uncle and nephew again, and explained the reason directly, and also explained the things that erased their memory.

  Junning explained to Zhou Zeping and Zhou Tingyan: "We erased the memories of these people, because we don't want this matter to expand, I hope you can understand."