191-195

Chapter 191 Junning's arrogance

  On this day, Junning's relatives and friends also learned how powerful their Junlin Group company is.

  They also expressed appreciation and encouragement to Junning's work ability.

  When they went back, Jun Ning gave each of them a generous gift, all the good things that could not be bought outside.

  On the old party secretary's side, in addition to returning him a big gift, Junning also gave him a large bag of candy, and asked him to help distribute it to the children in the village.

  In addition, she also asked the old party secretary to give a gift to Liang Zhigao's family, so that the two little brothers of the Liang family who liked her could also feel the joy of her starting a business.

  The old party secretary went back with so many things, both happy and ashamed.

  When he came, he didn't bring anything good, but two chickens and a fish.

  But Aning gave him a big bag of gifts, as well as gifts for the children in the village, and gifts for Liang Zhigao's family, which made him feel heavy.

  This child, Aning, is really sincere, and she values ​​love and righteousness. SHe will never let others suffer.

  Seeing Xiao Yanru, Luo Dali, and Gu Xiangwen also working with Junning, all of them were refreshed, and the old party secretary was also happy for them, and encouraged them to work hard and strive for outstanding results!

  After sending all the relatives and friends away, Junning drove his parents and brothers home again.

  Jun Ning originally wanted to keep them here, but they had to go to work tomorrow, so they all rushed back.

  The relatives and three masters from the Fu family were sent back by Fu Jingwei.

  Grandfather and grandmother, as well as the Zhou family, Luo Weiguo, and Zheng Youcai, are all well-known figures. They all borrowed the car from the unit and drove here.

  They also drive back by themselves.

  After sending people back, Jun Ning collapsed on the sofa so tired that she didn't want to get up.

  This is only a banquet for dozens of people, so tiring.

  Jun Ning thought of the press conference ten days later, the scene was even more grand.

  It seemed that she and Da Huang had to plan ahead for the past few days, and then ask Tang Xuan, the HR manager of Junlin Group, to make all the preparations quickly, so as not to be in a hurry when they arrive.

  In the days that followed, Junning handed over all the business of picking up and delivering goods to Yucheng, Yangcheng, to Xiao Yanru, Luo Dali and Gu Xiangwen.

  Junning asked Xiao Yanru to manage the finances.

  She also took out a lot of accounting books and let Xiao Yanru study by herself.

  Luo Dali and Gu Xiangwen are in charge of the business and the personal connections of all parties.

  She also brought out a lot of marketing books for them to read.

  Jun Ning also told them, "Don't let go of your studies. According to my guess, our country will release the college entrance examination sooner or later. At that time, if you still want to fight, I will fully support you so that you can have no Don't worry, go to school with peace of mind!"

  Xiao Yanru, Luo Dali and Gu Xiangwen couldn't believe Jun Ning's words.

  Xiao Yanru asked her, "A Ning, will there really be such a day?"

  Gu Xiangwen also said excitedly: "A Ning, I dream about the college entrance examination."

  Luo Dali didn't care much, and said with a smile: "I used to get involved in high school. Even if there is a college entrance examination, I don't think I can pass it. An Ning, I'll just follow you honestly!"

  Junning thought of Luo Dali in the original book, although he didn't pass the entrance examination. University, but he is loyal, has emotional intelligence, has many friends, and dares to fight. Many people will not look at the original owner's face, but will act on his face.

  He is responsible for helping the male protagonist run the hotel and entertainment industry, and helping the male protagonist make his career bigger and bigger.

  The original male protagonist Qin Yan still had a little conscience towards his friends and gave Luo Dali some company shares.

  The original heroine, Lin Qingqing, was a rubbish. She wanted Luo Dali to work for them, but she refused to give him shares. Because of the shares, Qin Yan had a big fight with her, which made her hate Luo Dali even more.

  Later, seeing that Luo Dali's reputation surpassed Qin Yan's, Lin Qingqing felt even more that Luo Dali's meritorious deeds were superior, and he thought about firing Luo Dali from time to time.

  In the end, she finally found an opportunity to drive Luo Dali out and take back his shares.

  So, even if Luo Dali couldn't go to university, Junning felt nothing.

  A person's IQ, emotional intelligence and talent are far more important than a degree.

  Of course, if you have talent and education, it will be better.

  Junning still said to Luo Dali: "Dali, it is also a lucky thing to be able to systematically study professional knowledge in the university. Education is a stepping stone to a person's employment, and it is also a weight to elevate your status. Look at how popular the college students are now, all the units are vying for it."

  Luo Dali said helplessly: "A Ning, I also want to be admitted to the university, but with my grades, I really have no confidence. "

  Jun Ning smiled and said, "With me, Yan Ru, and Xiang Wen here, I'll pull you up anyway! I've agreed, the four of us, no one is allowed to fall behind!"

  Luo Dali listened . When it came to Jun Ning, he nodded with a smile, "Okay, if there is a day when the college entrance examination is resumed, then I will work hard, you have to give me a hand, you can't give up on me!"

  Jun Ning laughed, "Don't worry. , I won't give up on you."

  After Junning explained everything here, she also told the various units that she and Fu Jingwei will go to Gangcheng Junlin Group Company to study recently, and let them have something to do , just contact Xiao Yanru and the others.

  The procedures for Jun Ning and Fu Jingwei to go to Hong Kong City were done by Wen Renbo last time, so they can pass through Hong Kong in an open and honest way.

  Even if Wen Renbo didn't help Junning, she is now the director of the Yangcheng Office of Junlin Group Company, and she is also qualified to go through the Hong Kong formalities.

  On September 10, Jun Ning and Fu Jingwei crossed the port by boat in the name of learning.

  After arriving in Gangcheng, Junning and Dahuang went to work together.

  In addition to preparing for the press conference, they also have to prepare for the opening of Junlin Super Mall, Junlin Restaurant, and Junlin Hotel.

  These were all held at the same time on September 18th.

  Their invitation letters for the opening of the Junlin's Group Company were also sent to the bigwigs from all walks of life in Hong Kong City, as well as the powers of powerful families.

  Those big families who knew the details of Jun's Landing Group were overjoyed when they received the invitation letter from Jun Ning, and immediately replied that they would definitely join in.

  Some wealthy aristocrats who came from country Y and settled in Hong Kong City, as well as some wealthy upstarts with not very bright eyes, were self-confident and dismissed the invitation letter for the opening of Junlin's Group Company, and threw it away.

  Some families, for the sake of face, thought that it would be fine to send a junior to attend the opening banquet.

  In fact, Jun Ning just routinely sent invitation letters to these wealthy families and bigwigs from all walks of life.

  Jun Ning really doesn't care if they come or not.