Levi's POV : August 28th 2019

please remember to VOTE, FOLLOW, COMMENT, TAG and SHARE so i can get more publicity

——————————

Levi's POV  : August 28th 2019

Levi's POV

I step out of the cold water and wrap a towel around my waist. Turning around, I switch off the shower that's still raining droplets onto my numb skin. Ever since I was young, I've preferred cold showers.

More...refreshing. You know.

Grabbing my phone, I turn off 'Church' by Chase Atlantic which is still playing obnoxiously loud from my speaker, then look out of the window at the ocean. The sky looks dark as stormy clouds rumble in the distance, looking very unsummery.

I thought Somerset was supposed to be at least mildly hot, for fucks sake.

My phone lights up again with another notification, bringing my focus back to my screen. After a few taps, my phone unlocks and I scroll through my snapchat, seeing who's texted me in the last 20 minutes.

A ping sounds, and Allie's name pops up at the top of my screen. Almost immediately, I click open her snap.

Fuck. Did that just make me look really needy?

Her face is half covered with her hand as she lies back on her bed watching some sort of shitty romance film. The tip of her tongue is sticking out in a funny way as she smiles at the camera. The text covers a bit of her face which annoys me because I want to see all of it - it's bad enough she's already got half of her bloody hand in front of it.

Allie : whatcha doinggg

I realise that I've been staring at the photo for a bit too long so I click off and send a photo of me, wet hair covering my eyes - however it's delayed by me retaking the photo multiple times to ensure that I look somewhat attractive. Tapping the screen i write back :

Not much, just got out the shower : Levi

As soon as I press send, I wait for her reply.

1 minute.

2 minutes.

3 minutes.

I'm still refreshing the top of my Snapchat when I see her open the snap. It takes around 45 seconds for her to reply, which surprises me since she's usually such a fast texter. When i click on her snap, i expected something like her blushing or some sort of compliment not:

Allie : lmfao u look like u just drowned

What a delightful woman.

To be fair, it was rather funny. Allie's always been able to make me laugh, even if it's unintentional. There's just something about her which amuses me; it's little things like the way she looks after eating something she doesn't like or her utterly shit coordination skills.

She doesn't know it though.

Not exactly sure why but she's always been a bit clueless like that. And she'll probably never change.

--------------------------

After changing quickly, I go downstairs to do my daily activity of pissing off my brother. Once again he's watching some sort of NASA space show. To be honest, I rather like astronomy, especially when it's my brother who's telling me about it, but I don't really show much of a passion for it like him.

I mean, if you look at me you wouldn't really assume i get good grades. You'd think i'd scrape a pass or cheat to get where i am like Ezra does, but in reality i'm not actually dumb.