Chapter 16 : Camouflage

please remember to VOTE, FOLLOW, COMMENT, TAG and SHARE so i can get more publicity

TRIGGER WARNING : this chapter is very heavy and quite upsetting as it delves into Allies darkest place - if you have or have previously had an eating disorder (and you think this may trigger you) i will put up a warning before the scene starts and you can choose if you want to read it xx

——————————

Chapter 16 : Camouflage

Monday 5th December 2020

camouflage
/ˈkaməflɑːʒ/

verb
verb: camouflage; 3rd person present: camouflages; past tense: camouflaged; past participle: camouflaged; gerund or present participle: camouflaging
hide or disguise the presence of (a person, animal, or object) by means of camouflage.
"the caravan was camouflaged with netting and branches from trees"
conceal the existence of (something undesirable).
"grievances should be discussed, not camouflaged"

I'm sitting on an uncomfortable plastic chair with my legs tightly crossed. My left foot is swinging, hitting the cool metal pole of the table leg every few seconds. My pencil is being tapped at a high speed but I slam it down when I get the answer to the question. I pull my blazer tighter around my body, feeling my bulky stationary press hard against my boobs.

Brhhh. I'm freezing.

I swear this school is completely useless. The air conditioning seems to conveniently break at the start of every summer, and yet wait until the winter term to fix it, but not the heating. Cause apparently mid November is hot enough to live without radiators.

Ugh.

Stupid caretaker.

"Can you please stop that?" I jump in shock, banging my knee hard on the underside of the table when I hear Thomas's voice sound beside me. He looks at my leg and slowly drags his eyes up my body. Perv.

"Ugh, just because you're being a dick, doesn't mean yours will actually get bigger." I use my fingers to show 1 centimetre; he frowns and whispers something about him having a mega penis.

Puh-lease it's like around 2 inches long.

Instead of retaliating, I don't answer but instead hit the pole ever so slightly; you can just hear it if you're just around my desk and Thomas fits into that category.

"I told you to stop."

"I'm not doing anything?" I say in my best 'duh' voice. He rolls his eyes and swerves back around in his chair. Out of the corner of my eye, i can see him sulking, muttering the words 'stupid slag' under his breath.

"Excuse me" I sass. How dare he.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not doing anything-" During his pathetic attempt to imitate my voice, I walk off, flipping my middle finger at him whilst I leave.

I can't be asked to deal with him today.

——————————-

"I'll be back in like a few minutes" I tell my friends as I leave the cafeteria to go to the toilet.

Ever since they confronted me about my apparent 'eating problem' I've had to eat more in front of them. It's stupid really, I just eat plain salad which does absolutely nothing for me. Luckily today though, I made up the excuse that I was revising for a 'Philosophy and Ethics' exam so I didn't have to munch on manky leaves once again.

But I think I've found a solution anyway.

I pop open 2 foil packets like I do every lunch time, and take the weight loss medication. I upped the dose dramatically due to me eating all this extra food - I want it to work as much as possible, and by having more pills it cancels out the food.