5 years ago : June 12th 2015

please remember to VOTE, FOLLOW, COMMENT, TAG and SHARE so i can get more publicity

——————————

5 years ago : June 12th 2015

I cannot believe it.

Aimlessly, I whack something with my hand and feel around to see what it is.

"That my face, you idiot," Levi says as his breath wafts my palm. Like lighting, I pull back my hand as soon as I feel his wet tongue coat my hand with his saliva.

"Ewww, gross." I say as I wipe my hand on his school shirt. A loud 'yuck' sound comes from his mouth, I roll my eyes and continue to bash against the locked door of our school's sports closet. One which Levi managed to get us locked in, in the space of 30 seconds.

"COME ON, OPEN UP!" I shout at the top of my voice.

I'm not surprised no one's heard us, seen as they're all 300 metres away on the football field. But still, surely someone would have checked on us.

"Ugh" I slump against the door and slide down, "you know this is all your fault. If you didn't volunteer with me to get the spare nets for sports day, we wouldn't have been stuck in here."

"I was just trying to be helpful! And there was no way that I was going to let Thomas Brent be alone with you in here." He specifically spits out Thomas's name with utter disgust.

"He's fine, Levi," Well way more than fine but-

"You shouldn't be with him."

Huh.

Rolling my eyes, I look over and scan him up and down, "Ugh, shut up Levi. Just because I'm closer to being in a relationship than you've ever been."

He scowls and turns away. Levi starts to rummage through the boxes on the IKEA shelves, mumbling something, "Surely there must be a light somewhere..."

"You're not going to find anything. You're useless when it comes to that kind of thing."

Only replying with a grumble, he goes back to searching. I sit down on the floor in exhaustion. Under his breath, he then says, "well at least I'm helping and not sitting on my ass. But even if you did help you would 100% end up making a massive mess."

"Um I'm tired and no, don't be helpful. Because when your helpful things always get messed up." He tugs me by the wrists, forcing me to stand up. Wrapping his arm around my waist, he keeps me stable by balancing my body against his. I can barely see him because it's almost pitch black but I know I'm close to him since I can feel his fluffy hair graze my forehead as he leans down towards me.

"Help me look."

Not good with the close proximity of our bodies, I shuffle away to check some shelves. It's practically impossible to see so I often knock things over by accident, causing loud bangs. Walking around a bit longer, I feel around for some sort of light source.

Aha!

My hand clasps around a hard plastic tube and I feel around a bit. My finger brushes over a switch and when I press it a dim light flashes on.

"Voila," I shine the torch in Levi's eyes, making him squint.

Annoyed, he tries to snatch it off me.

Taking it in from his hands, I pull it towards me but he resists. Soon, it becomes a tugging war with me, Levi and a broken torch.

"Let go!"

"NO!"

"Let go nowww."

"You let go!"

Angry growls and shrieks fill the room. Jesus, it sounds like someone's skinning a cat.