3 years ago : February 24th 2017

please remember to VOTE, FOLLOW, COMMENT, TAG and SHARE so i can get more publicity

——————————

3 years ago : February 24th 2017

History - check

Maths - check

Art - check

Chemistry - still to complete

Ugh. Using my palm, I scrunch up my homework plan and chuck it across the room with a lot of aggression.

"Ow!" The ball of paper hits Levi square in the forehead as he stands in the frame of the door. My eyes bulge out of its sockets.

Oops.

"What was that for?!" He rubs the place where the paper hit him over and over.

"Wait oh my god! I'm so sorry, I didn't realise you were standing there, I just threw it without thinking-" I apologise repeatedly, but Levi places his hand over my mouth, laughing his head off.

"Jesus Allie, I was messing with you. It didn't hurt that bad."

Oh.

I blush, over-thinking my reaction. Did that look like i cared too much...maybe he thinks i looked stupid and gullible. God why did I even say anything at all. I should've just kept my mouth shut or laughed - then maybe he'd think I'm relaxed and chill rather than a little girl.

"Well...I'm still sorry."

"Yeah, I can tell!" He keeps on laughing at me. Huffing, I scowl at him for making me feel bad. He doesn't deserve my apologies.

"Just don't creep up on me next time though. It's weird and stalkery." I snap back.

"Allie you do realise I'm here most of the time! Like you may as well give me a room!" Yeah, like that would ever happen.

He crouches in front of me, so we're eye level. I lean into him and whisper, "Even if there was an alien invasion, you wouldn't be allowed to stay here, because I wouldn't let you," and then blow him a kiss and spin around in my chair to carry on working.

He leans over me, resting his hands on the back of my chair so I have to crane my neck to look at him on top of me. There's still around 30 ish centimetres between us, but my heart beats faster anyways. I can hear it thumping in my ears as he moves closer.

And closer.

And closer.

"Really, and why is that?" His lips graze my neck as he whispers softly in my ear, "are you afraid you can't keep your hands off me."

Yes.

No.

No. No. No.

He's older than me.

By a whole year!

He's so rude.

And smells...

...really, really good. I inhale a big sniff of it.

"I...I...no." It's like my head and heart aren't communicating because my words are conflicted and coming out all stuttery. Allie thinks about Thomas, you're getting close with him. You like him. And ONLY him.

"You sure?" His head dips lower until we're almost touching, "cause I think-" he takes a lock of my hair and twirls it fluidly around his fingers like it's silk slipping through them,"-you like this. Very, very much."

His eyes flick back to mine, putting emphasis on the last words, his minty fresh breath ghosting my lips.

Suddenly he pulls away, "yeah, anyway, I saw you were getting all stressed about some homework so I just wondered if you needed help?"