6 years ago : October 31st 2014

please remember to VOTE, FOLLOW, COMMENT, TAG and SHARE so i can get more publicity

sorry for the wait guys:) i've been really busy with christmas - hope u all stayed safe and had a great time<3

——————————

6 years ago : October 31st 2014

"LEVIIIII!" I yell at the laughing boy. I stomp off toward the bathroom, flour falling each time my foot leaves the floor.

I hear light footsteps behind and stop.

"Sorry Allie, i didn't realise you had the mixer in your hand" i turn to see a guilty (but amused) looking Levi staring at me. His eyes gaze down my body, looking at the flour and sugar that covers my clothes. I inwarding chuckle evilly, this will teach him not to boo me again.

"Levi, you scared me, you know how I get on Halloween. And all I wanted was to make you all some biscuits." I look to the floor, frowning deeply as Levi's face softens. He pulls me into a hug, squeezing me tight for extra measure. His arms wrap around my neck, pulling my face into his comforting chest.

Oh damn, this boy smells good.

After a momentary loss of consciousness as I sniffed his jumper, I lean back and pull hard on his ear, giving me exactly the effect I wanted.

"OOOOWWWWWWW!"

At the loud noise, Ezra emerges from his room.

"Hey, hey, what's with all the-" he comes to a dramatic halt when he sees the scene in front of him, "Allie why do you look like a ghost...and why is Levi screaming like a 5 year old girl?"

"It's called payback for scaring me!" I sneer and he returns my look. "And look, you ruined my favourite trousers!"

His eyes travel down to look at my once cherry-red corduroy trousers, then back up at me. Giving me a sheepish look, he shrugs his shoulders, "oops?"

Now this time I aim for something else.

-------------------

"TRICK OR TREAT!" We shriek at the shocked old lady as she opens the door. She hobbles off and soon returns with a bucket full of 'Celebrations' and various sweets. I shuffle through the cardboard box until I find my favourite - an apple dibdab - I give her a large smile and adjust my witches hat.

This year is my first time going trick or treating without my parents - as the responsible and much more mature child, me and my friends agreed with our parents that we can go by ourselves as long as the older boys go with us.

Mummy said that she couldn't go because she was at the theatre with Jennifer and the Dads said the football was on (which was obviously such a big commitment, so looking after their own children was just never going to happen), so the boys reluctantly agreed, but only if they stay a few steps behind us - i mean who would want to be seen hanging around with a stupid 12 year old.

I turn to check on them, only to see them steal a few extra packets as they talk to the kind old woman.

Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky.

Quinn whispers, "Did you see that? How could they do that to such a nice old lady?" I nod along but Nancy and Esther just hide their bags behind their backs.

"So horrible...just awful behaviour...from them of course..." they mutter with hesitation.

I pluck one of the twix's from Nancy's bag and walk off to the next house smiling wide.

Karma's a bitch, i'm just playing them at their own game xxxxx

-------------------

At home, we pile up our sweets, creating a ginormous mound. After leaving us at the front door an hour ago, the boys finally arrived back home at 11 and went straight to Ezra's room.

Creeeaaaakkkkkk.

His bedroom door opens with a groan.

Cautiously I place my hand onto the carpet, making sure there wasn't any kind of sticky substance on the floor before travelling further. We slide into my brother's room, and sneak across the floor on our hands and knees.

"Oof." Esther stubs her toe on the bed frame. We freeze and turn to see the boys, a few meters away, shouting and yelling at the new edition PS3 console.

I take this as an opportunity to rise from my knees and run to grab their buckets of confectionery. I slowly but surely lift them off the bed and tiptoe off without a trace. I'm about to close the door when...

"AHHHHH!" 3 bodies doggy pile on top of me.

The girls go to grab the sweets which are now splayed out on every inch of the floor whilst the boys scramble off my body to defend their treats.

We collect what we can in a hurry and scurry off, the boys close behind. We squeal as they grab our plaits and ponytails, pulling us down.

"STOOOOOP PLEASEEEEE! WE SURRENDER!" Quinn shouts.

But they dont stop. Tickles and squeals fill the corridor, until a tired looking Liam walks out rubbing his eyes.

"Levi, why are you shouting? Me and Foxy are trying to sleep" he holds up the ratted fox in his arms - like the way Rafiki does in the 'Lion King' - before tucking it under his armpit. He chews the corner of his ear and walks up to hug his brother.

"Can you give me cuddle time, Levi" Levi looks at his friends around him, all smirking and covering their laughs.

"Um no, Liam, why would I do that?" Liam's nostrils start to quiver and Levi gives his little brother a guilty look.

"But Levi, you always give me a goodnight hug." Liam's eyes go round and I start to melt at his cuteness, but it's ruined when Levi speaks.

"Another time...I'm too busy for dumb shit like that."

He walks off, leaving me and my friends with a teary Liam. Levi turns back for a moment when he reaches the end of the corridor, gulping, as if he's second guessing his awful choices. Of course, Ezra drags him away seconds later, concluding his poor decision.

Since when was Levi so rude?

—————————

please remember to VOTE, FOLLOW, COMMENT, TAG and SHARE so i can get more publicity