3 years ago : May 16th 2017

please remember to VOTE, FOLLOW, COMMENT, TAG and SHARE so i can get more publicity

——————————

3 years ago : May 16th 2017

"BABY CAN'T YOU SEE, I'M CALLING
A GUY LIKE YOU, SHOULD WEAR A WARNING
I'M DANGEROUS, I'M FALLING

THERE'S NO ESCAPE, I CAN'T WAIT
I NEED A HIT, BABY, GIVE ME IT
YOUR DANGEROUS, I'M LOVING IT

TOO HIGH, CAN'T COME DOWNNNN
LOSING MY HEAD, SPINNING ROUND AND ROUNDDDD
DO YOU FEEL ME NOW?

WITH A TASTE OF YOUR LIPS, I'M ON A RIDEEEEE
YOU'RE TOXIC, IM SLIPPING UNDER
WITH A TASTE OF A POISON PARADISEEEEE
I'M ADDICTED TO YOU
DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE TOXIC
AND I LOVE WHAT YOU DO
DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE TOXIC-"

Suddenly the music stops making me jump about 3 metres while dropping my wooden spoon/microphone.

Levi is standing next to the radio in utter silence at the events in front of him, his phone is in his hand recording the whole thing. We stand for about 2 minutes just looking each other in the eyes without saying a single word.

"What on earth were you just doing?" Was the first thing to come out of his mouth.

I raise my eyebrows and make a face, "Babysitting the walls. No, I'm listening to music, you idiot? What kind of question was that?"

"But-" I interrupt him as he starts to speak.

"Like honestly, what else do you think i could've been doing - learning about zodiac signs with the neighbours dog?! Stupid. You're stupid."

It may seem like I'm overreacting but me and Britney were having a full on jam sesh which was cut short by Levi's pointless questions. And I was properly vibing as well...it would be weird to carry on now:(

"That's not funny..." Levi says, but there's a hint of a smile on his face.

"I think it kinda is," He narrows his eyes and tries to look grumpy but I can tell he's just trying not to laugh. To be fair, it was rather hilarious.

My eyes flick onto the phone that's grasped in Levi's hands. Realising he's still recording, I run over and snatch away the phone and back around the kitchen island. Levi blinks slowly, if only just realising what happened, and stares at me.

"Give that back..."

"Make me."

---------------------------------

"GET OFF ME"

"NOOOO"

"I WANT THE VIDEO"

"BUT IT'S FUNNY ALLIE!"

Right now, I'm on Levi's back who's charging around the sitting room trying to shake me off him. But when it's my reputation at risk, I refuse to let go. If that video is seen by anyone other than Levi i think i may just go and off myself right then and there.

"I TOLD YOU LEVI, I DON'T CARE IF IT'S FUNNY! A BIT OF HUMOUR DOES NOT MAKE UP FOR THE UTTER HUMILIATION OF MY BAD SINGING!"

He leaps onto the sofa so I take my chance to steal the phone which is laying right under him. But I'm too slow. Using his other hand, Levi tickles my side, grabs the phone and presses 'post' on his instagram story.

"I'm going to kill you."

-----------------------------------------

Over 500 people have seen the video in the first 24 hours. And even though Levi eventually deleted it off his story, it had already been shared over 40 times, now probably even more.