2 years ago : April 14th 2018

please remember to VOTE, FOLLOW, COMMENT, TAG and SHARE so i can get more publicity

——————————

2 years ago : April 14th 2018

"Noooo this is the gross bottle thoughhh...."

"A dare is a dare, Allie, you don't have a choice," Nancy says with a satisfactory tone as I take the 5 shots of vodka which lay in a line on the kitchen counter. Quinn and Esther watch from afar, filming the whole thing. I stick my tongue out once I've finished and grimace.

Bloody hell that was strong. Hehe. I feel fuzzy.

"I hate you. Just kidding Nancy, i love you so much. I love you all my best friends, " jiggle around in our hug as I watch Nancy as she chugs the remaining vodka in the bottle. Ugh. heavyweight.

"You love me. Well I love you," she says as she kisses my cheek and guides us all back upstairs, only to go back down 3 seconds later to get more alcohol.

----------------------------

We're sitting on my bedroom floor with a bottle in the centre - we're playing spin the bottle, except instead of kissing we're doing dares. We platonically kiss all the time so it wouldn't really be interesting?

It's my turn to spin the bottle and after multiple arguments about who it landed on, it's Quinn's turn for a dare.

Well this should be fun...hehe.

"Do 'knock down ginger' on someone's house." Esther smiles smugly. To be honest the dare's quite easy but Quinn is a wuss so the idea of knocking on a random person's house and trying to hide in time for the person to not see you, would scare her shitless.

"...it's dark." She whispers, but she's already been dragged half way out the house by the time she's finished the sentence.

We walk round a few blocks since we'd for sure get caught on mine, but soon stop in front of a patronising house which probably has roman pillars in the garden that stand next to the tennis courts and pool house.

It's in the rich part of town, like rich rich.

Which is probably a bad idea since they would have even more CCTV security than the average civilian round here. Quinn pulls up her hoodie as she walks up to the front door, while me, Nancy and Esther hide behind the bushes ready to run.

As soon as Quinn presses the button of the doorbell, we run full speed out of there and across the street to perch behind some dustbins. We see the light of the hallway turn on as somebody goes to open the front door. Connie Chesters stands there in a pink kimono and fluffy slippers with her hair in a topknot, a look of horror struck upon her face.

"DADDYYY! THE GHOSTS ARE BACK!"

-------------------------------------

We burst out laughing for the millionth time as we rewatch Esther getting pushed into the neighbor's pool by their labrador. She looks less than impressed since she's now drenched in water with multiple towels around her.

"Why did you guys make me do that...'' She whines as her teeth chatter from the cold, "Nancy you're doing a truth because i DO NOT recommend this on any level. Also I'm cold and don't want to leave the safety of the radiator."

We all agree and try to think of questions to ask her. Soon I have one, "Alright, I know it's probably one of the most generic questions ever but - who in our school would you happily date."

"Your brother-" Esther pipes up but I hit her with a pillow and steal her towels. No one - and I mean no one - deserves to suffer the act of dating my brother.

Not even Fleur.

Nancy ponders the question for a moment but eventually comes up with an answer, "I'm not gonna lie, I was talking with Levi earlier...and like he was really sweet but like...he's got a girlfriend so-"

"Ew, Levi?! Gross!" the words are out my mouth before i can stop them, "I mean- Levi? Really? You could do so much better than him."

I gulp.

The words were out before I could stop them. It's not like I'm jealous of the thought of Nancy and Levi...it's just- they wouldn't be right together. They wouldn't work?! My face goes slightly red - for absolutely no reason whatsoever of course - so I turn around to grab my glass of vodka, cooling me down immediately. Worst comes to worst I can blame it on the alcohol.

"Well either way, it's not like I would actually be able to get with him! He's totally loved up with Fleur. I mean, did you hear about what happened last Saturday!"

We all shake our heads at Nancy's exclamation. She drops her tequila bottle in shock, slightly spilling a little as it rebounds onto her lap. Looking into our eyes, she switches between the three of us in utter shock and slight confusion.

"OMG! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVEN'T HEARD!" Nancy jumps up from her seat and brings it closer towards us, "so i heard through Kiera in maths that apparently she's been saying that her and him 'got it on' back at her house after going out with friends!"

I squint at her rapid movements with perplexity.

"YOU GUYS THEY HAD SEX!"

What.

The fact he's not a virgin anymore doesn't really bother me...but the fact he lost it with her.

"Good for her, at least she's getting some-" I interrupted Nancy with questions.

"I dont believe you," i deny with a chuckle, "like is he really dumb enough to do it with her? Like I literally don't even get why he's with her. He could do so much better?"

My friends look around the circle at each other, as if looking to see everyone else's opinions without actually saying them. Nancy nods along with me, Esther thinks about what I say, but surprisingly it's Quinn who speaks first. Quinn frowns, "I dont get why you don't like her. She's actually really nice? Maybe if you gave her a chance-"

"She's just- ugh. I can't explain it, she just annoys me so much."

Nancy nudges me, winking, "Is it really Fleur Allie, or is it her hunky brunette side piece?"

Shedding another layer of clothing, I force my body to cool down as I feel it get hot at this statement. There's no way that I'm jealous of Fleur and Levi. no way at all. I shake my head profusely, denying all her accusations but she just carries on, "Reallyyyy, are you sureee? Or do you want some peanut butter with that jelly?"

She snickers at her lame american joke and I just look her in the eyes, "Trust me, even if Levi Hayes was the last person on this earth. I would never, ever, ever get with him." But I can already feel my cheeks glowing ever so slightly redder.

"So the thought of him and Fleur making sweet love-"

"-shagging-" Esther says.

"Correction - so the thought of him and Fleur shagging doesn't make you the slightest bit jealous. 'Cause I know I will be. Imagining their hot bodies grinding up against each other, completely naked-"

That whole statement makes me cringe with disgust. Fleur and Levi are just a no from me. Also I'm pretty sure I saw her literally sitting on my brother's lap while she lets him kiss her ear. Not exactly the most girlfriendy activity for her to do with your best friend.

"Omg can you shut up!'' I yell out. Alright, so I may be a little bit jealous. But it's fine. I'm completely fine.

"OMG YOU LIKE HIM!? YOU SO LIKE LEVI!" Nancy throws a pillow across the room and starts to hop around, "you like himmmm. Allie likes Leviiiiii. Allie likes Leviiiiiii!"

I tell her to shut up because my brother and Levi will be back soon and I don't want to risk getting decapitated by Ezra. Like seriously, I think he would kill me.

"So...maybe I might have a small crush on Levi..."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

——————————

please remember to VOTE, FOLLOW, COMMENT, TAG and SHARE so i can get more publicity