New Friends

Hey guys! Thanks for 4,698 reads! Can we reach 4,700 in around 10 minutes? Hows life? All gucci! Let's get you to the story! LIZZE IS NOW 12!!!! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lizze! How? I love you! I thought you were gone!" I sobbed.

"Nope! Mom said you guys were leaving forever so I asumed you were gone." She said she hugged me. (She is now 12!)

"I love you so much! How have you been! Lets move back!" I said,

"You too, bad, and YES!!" She said.

"Yay!" I said as I hugged her.

"Btw: I love your new look!" She said.

"Thanks!" I said.

"Now lets go back home!" Lizze said.

We got on the bus and started to drive home. I figured out that she likes The Pack and the Sidemen..... Luckly, Lachaln is her favorite. Lucky I am friends with him.

"Lizze, when we get home I have to tell you something." I said.

"Ok." She said in a bubbly voice.

*At home*

I decided to text Lachlan to come over so he can meet my sister. I can't wait to see her reaction. Lachlan texted me back:

'Can't wait to see her'

I went up to Lizze. She was wearing her 'Fish Fish Fish' tee shirt.

"I love you so much! I have a surprise. You have to promise you won't scream." I said.

"Ok?" She stated as more of a question.

I heard the doorbell ring. I went and opened it. It was Lachlan. He mouthed 'I'll ask you later' because of my new look. Lizzie was in her room.

"Lizzie come out." I said as in knocked on her closed door.

"Wait! I am almost done watching Lachlan's video." She compained.

Lachlan great me a little grin.

"Pleeeease." Lachlan said.

"Audrey my computer is lagging. I heard Lachlan but the video has ended." She said.

"Oh ok." I said trying hard not to laugh.

"Wait. My computer isn't lagging." She said.

She then screamed super loudly. She ran out of her room. She looked super surprised. She jumped on Lachlan.

"How.. Wait... When.... Where.....WHO?!!?!?!?!?!" She yelled as she tackled me in a hug.

"Long story."

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU." She said. (This is how I would react. XD)

"So, hi!" Lachlan said to her.

"H-h-hi! Thank you for being so amazing. I love you videos." She said.

"Thank you. I like your shirt." He said as she blushed.

"Why thank you." She said.

They talked a bit more. They had a lot in common. They ended up playing Minecraft. I am so glad that Lizzie got to meet him. Lachlan had to leave.

"Where are you going to school?" I asked Lizzie.

"My old school." She responded.

"Ok! I will call them so you can started tomorrow." I said as she smiled.