Dear Diary

Hey guys! Thank you so much for 7,740 reads!!!!! I can't believe it! Thank you! So this annoying guy made a snarky comment. I am annoyed. How To Minecraft 2 started!!!! GUYYYSSSS, I am fan-girling so hard right now. I can't believe it. @benjalover4ever is reading my book! AHHHH! I love her stories. She is one of my favorite authors ever! She has written 'Adopted by The Pack', 'Bullied by The Pack', 'The Camps', and more. Now, on with the chapter! Love ya long time. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It is really you," I choked out.

"Yep." My dad said as he punched me 10 times. "Watch out. I will be here. You are warned." He jumped out of the window leaving only the trace of blood behind. I was scared out of my wits. Why was he at my house? While I was thinking, I was rudely interrupted by six pairs of feet walking through my "front door." When I say front door, I mean an old piece of wood broken in half with broken hinges, courtesy of my dad.

"Audrey, who beat you up?" Lachlan said as he ran to my side. The rest of the Pack stayed behind, probably too cowardice to approach me. They should be used to this, seeing my blood. They do beat me up every day.

"A person I used to call 'father'," I said with a hurt tone in my voice.

"Come on, lets clean you up," Lachlan said as he picked me up and brought me to the bathroom. He started to clean my cuts and wrapped them up. No gauze, that stuff is so gross. When he finished he hugged me.

"I am glad you are ok. I thought you had hurt yourself," Lachlan said while he smiled showing his perfect white teeth. He pulled away from the hug, ran his hand through his hair and hugged me again. I chuckled at this, he was so overly protective. In a way, I am ok with that. In my crazy life, it is nice to know that someone is there for you 24/7, especially Lachlan.

He left my house late that night. We got to watch a few movies and played games. Lachlan is a great friend. When great friends come around, you keep them. They are like jewels, hard to find. But when you do find them, you want to have them forever.

I decided that I wanted to look at some of my old journals. Yes, I used to write in a diary.

I would write in it all the time. I opened the 'legendary journal drawer'. I looked inside and saw a little leather book. I had a leather string closing the book to accompany it. I looked to the side of the drawer and saw a simple black pen that looked like it had a page worth of ink left in it. How much did I write? I grabbed my leather book and pushed off the string. I opened the book carefully and looked at the first page. I chuckled. It said, "Don't look in this book! Or else..." What was I thinking? People would stop reading my diary in fright of me? I flipped to the next page very carefully. It had neat writing but the words looked so smooshed together. I didn't even use the whole diary. Why did I write so small?

I started to read. It said this, "Today has been a great day! I went to school and then came home and had fun. When I got home, I watched YouTube, learned more about Julliard, watched dance videos, and played video games. I love all of these things so much. I love life. Bye."

As I was reading the passage, I started to tear up. I guess I am doing something right. I am doing everything that I love.

Read Authors Note

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter! I had to get one out ot you guys. Favorite and comment! DO YOU LIKE THIS STYLE OF WRITING? BAI!