Shattered

Hey guys! Thank you soooo much for 8,800 reads! Big news, I am almost in summer. That means tons of updates. Also, in July I am going to New York for a month! I saw PrestonPlaz playing microbattles while he was recording!!!!!!!!!!!! AUDREY'S HOUSE IS NOW TWO STORIES! Love ya long time! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Please read authors note.)

I put my diary down and jumped on my bed. I heard a voice downstairs. Preston's!!! What?!?!? I grabbed a baseball bat and ran down the stairs. I heard the voice come from my sister's room so I barged inside.

"Are you ok? Did anyone hurt you? There is a boy in you room! Right?" I said looking like an idiot. My hair was everywhere and my heart was beating like crazy. Me, being the idiotic and clumsy person that I am, didn't bother to look at her before bombarding her with questions. She laid on her bed and she was on her computer that was propped up by a pillow in front of her. She turned her computer to face me. I saw Preston's new video playing. She looked annoyed.

"What?" I asked. She looked about ready to murder me. "I can't believe you." She said as she dug her head into her comfy bed sheets. She pressed the space bar on her computer and the video she had been watching started to play.

"Hey guys! Today I have a different type of video. I am going to tell you about something that has been happening to me and the Pack. We have been bullied. Audrey Games has been the bully. She blackmails us and has made our life awful. We need advice. Thanks guys!" Preston said in his innocent voice. She looked at me. A tear shed down her youthful face. I felt shattered. After all the tough things I have been through, this tiny thing, shattered me. No, don't give up Audrey.

"I love you." I said to her as I ran outside. Pushing the door open not caring if I had my pajamas on. I ran with all my might with tears streaming down my face. Running over crumbled sidewalks and narrow pathways. Running past the Pack's house, not caring to glance back. I got my slippers drenched. I was shivering and tired but I kept on. The trip felt like it took an hour long but in reality, was only 5 minutes long. I didn't now my actual destination until I arrived. I arrived at the little park that I would play in as a kid, the park where I met Preston, and finally, the park that I discovered again 2 months ago and saw my lover.

I miss my life back when gossip was for fun, stupid was a bad word, everyone got along, and friendship was found in everyone. Now, as I am ending high school, I can't even image an idea as tangible as this. I can only image how corrupt this society has become. In this decade, gossip is for embarrassment, no one gets along, and friendship is almost impossible to find for the motivators like me. The motivators are the people that grasp every moment, they want to seize the word and not let life role by like time in a hour glass. They use every grain in the hour glass and don't let a second go to waste. Our grains fall one at a time, slowly, minute by minute. Being one is not entirely a bad thing, examples are Rosa Parks, John F. Kennedy, and Martin Luther King.

I walked into the park while catching my breath. I sat down on the bench that had Preston+Audrey written on it. I wrote this when life was made for enjoyment, happiness, and carelessness. I looked as a bright green leave drifted off a tree near my bench. I was the leave, the tree was the world. The wind blew my hair away from my eyes as I dug my face in my hands. I started to lightly cry while only letting out small breaths. The only indication the I was shedding tears was my body, I was shivering and curled up in a ball. I let the cold metal of the bench touch my legs as In pondered about life. I was almost, dancing through life, skimming the surface.

(If you know this musical, you are the ultimate bae.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Favorite and comment. I want to thank my amazing sister for the help on my writing. She didn't help me write it but, she has helped me develop my writing. She is an amazing play-write adn insporation. She always writes incredible poems and has inspired me to write myself. Without her, I probably wouldn't have even started this book. I love you, this chapter is for you. <3