New Neighbors

Hey guys! Thank you all so much! We have got 355 reads! I can't believe it! Please tell me if you want a certain topic to be covered! Is it ok if I inopertate the Sidemen? Special thanks to ronibear_! Love ya long time. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was taking a walk when I saw Rob leave his house.

"Wait!" Rob said.

I kept on walking.

"Please forgive me! I am sorry. I was a jerk!" Rob pleaded.

"Just stop Rob. What has been done has been done. I can't trust you!" I stated.

"Whatever." Rob said and walked away.

I started to walk away when I saw a few moving vans. I saw teenagers entering a house close to mine. I hope they are not going to my school.

"NO! Simon and Ethan stop!" I saw someone yell.

I continued to walk and started to sing Say Something. I have alway loved singing. I finished the song. I heard someone clap. It was a dirty blonde haired boy. I blushed.

"Nice job. I am Simon. I am moving over there." Simon said as he pointed to the house with the moving trucks.

"I am Adriana or Audrey." I replyed.

"You sound familiar." Simon said.

"You too. Do you game?" I questioned.

"Yes, I record on Youtube. My name on Youtube is Miniminter." Simon said.

"Wow, pleasure to meet you. I love your videos. I am AudreyGames." I replied.

"No way! Plesure to meet you to! Do you want to meet the rest of the Sidemen?" Simon said.

"Sure." I said.

We went in to the Sidemen house and it was huge!

"Hi." All of them said as we went down the line.

We got to the last person and my nightmare came true, it was.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry about the cliffhanger. I will update later today. Favorite and comment! BAI!