Don't Do It

Hey guys! Thanks so much for 3,800 reads! How?!?! By the way, ALL OF THE PACK ARE MALE! XD. I am helping a campain, #SaveDazzle. She is a great person! Lets save her! Tell your friends. Love ya long time! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"U-um." I stuttered.

"Ok, so we are going to hurt you super badly." Jerome said.

"Please no." I mumbled.

Mitch came up to me and punched me.

"Ouch!" I said.

"Don't say a word." Jerome treatened.

I started to lightly cry.

"O-ok." I said.

They beat me up horibbly.

"A-are you d-done?" I begged.

"Maybe." Vikk said.

I got a text from someone.

"Oh! Who is this?" Jerome said evily.

"Oh! Looks like Simon!" Vikk said.

No, no, no. WHY DID HE HAVE TO TEXT NOW?

"What did he say?" Asked Mitch.

"He said, 'Were are you babe? Are you ok?'; oh. He actually cares about you? Not anymore." Jerome said.

"What should we type?" Mitch asked.

I was to weak to get the phone from him.

"N-n-no. It is the only thing I have left." I cried.

"What did she say? I am thinking, 'I really hate you Simon. I know that you pretend to love me. I am now popular. I have more subscribers on Youtube, and I got to dump a horibble guys like you! Win win situation. I always hated you! BYE!'. You like it?" Vikk said.

"Yes!" Mitch and Jerome said in unison.

"Guys? Are you this evil? This can't be. I hate you all." I said.

My one love. My one hope. My one love. Gone.

"Shall I send it?" Vikk asked.

I took all of the strength and got up. I tried to snatch the phone from Vikk. He pushed me back. It went in slow motion. Vikk pressing send. Him smirking. He turned of the phone. I heard a ding. Vikk looked at the phone.

"Shall I read it out loud? He said, 'I thought you loved me? I really did. I knew you would betray me. I hate you. So does all of The Sidemen. Go. Never come back'. That is it." Vikk said.

He threw the phone at me and left. (I am almost crying.)

I am done. I hate them. I feel asleep.

I woke up and went home. I decided to take a depression test. Of course, I figured out that I am sevirely depressed. I want to record.

"Hi guys! I have something to tell you all. I just need help. I am severely depressed. I just can't go on. I think I am going to take a break from Youtube. I am really sad. As you know, I get bullied. The bullies took it to far. I had an amazing boyfriend. The bullies sent a mean text from my phone. Now he hates me. So, I would like to say.. goodbye for now. Maybe I will see you soon. Maybe not. This might be my last video. I want to say.. I love you guys! Thank you for the suport. So I say, goodbye." I finished of the video and I was crying so hard. I edited it. I titled it... 'Goobye for now.. I think.'

I posted it. I decided just to go to my dance studio. I saw Abby.

"Hello!" I said.

"Hi! Remember the competition tomorrow." Miss Abby said.

"Ok! Thank you!" I said.

I went in to the dance studio. I put on..Riptide.

I was scared of dentists and the dark I walk on
I was scared of pretty girls and starting conversations I put my hand out and look down
Oh, all my friends are turning green I run across the stage and do a grand jete
You're the magician's assistant in their dream I run foward and then come to an abrupt stop

Oh, and they come unstuck I do a middle grand jete

Lady, running down to the riptide I do a side kick up
Taken away to the dark side I do 6 turns
I wanna be your left hand man I do a grand jete in place
I love you when you're singing that song and I run to the back of the stage and do a flip and land in the splits
I got a lump in my throat 'cause I stand up
You're gonna sing the words wrong I walk around the stage

*One Routine Later*

I opened my eyes. I saw my whole dance crew filming. They all started to clap. I bowed and chuckled.

"Great job." They gushed.

"Why thank you!" I said.

"I have to go because I have school tomorrow. Bye" I said as I left the studio.

*The Morning*

"Oh no!" I mumbled.

Shoot! Simon is going to kill me. Ok, just calm down. I am going to walk to school like a boss. I decided to wear something actually nice.

I put on a "Dancer" Tee shirt. Then I put on black shorts. I raped a black and white plad long-sleeve shirt around my waist. I put on black vans. I put my hair in a messy bun. I put on light makeup. I looked in the mirorr. Is that actually me? I look great! I can't wait to go to school.

I walked to school. I am now entering the hallways. I see people look at me surprised.

"Hi!" I heard Lachlan say from behind me.

I turned around.

"Oh! Hello!" I said.

Lachlan just stood there and his jaw dropped.

"Lachy Dachy. What happened?" I asked.

"U-um. Nothing." He said.

"OK!" I said.

I saw the Pack. DARN IT!

"Hello!" I said.

"Hi! Are you new?" Mitch asked as he kissed my hand.

I pulled my hand away.

"In your dreams. Go away Mitch. By the way, it is Audrey." I said as I sashed away.

I turned back slightly and saw all of the Pack surprised. BOOM! This day can not get better.

"Ah. What a great day." I said to myself.

"Yes. What a great day." I heard somone say. I turned around and saw

'

'

'

SIMON!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Thanks for reading. Remember, Gaming Cuties. They have a red screen with a controler on the front. Love you guys! favorite and comment! BAI!