Kicked Out Again

Hey guys! How? How did I get like 100 reads in one day? We have 1,780 reads!!! Thank you!! Thanks to SLG20030224 and HunterHuntz! Also, I edited my chapter, Annoncment and Draw my Life so if you want to check that out you can. If you don't, all that happens is Audrey doesn't say that the Pack bullies her, just some internet friends. Love ya long time! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stop!"  I said.

"You are so dumb." JJ said. 

"I love Simon!" I said. 

"Who cares." He said and pushes me against the wall.

"You will break up with Simon or I will make his life as misrible as yours." He whisered in my ear. 

"Ok" I started to cry like crazy. I mean, wouldn't you?

My mom just kicked me out of my house, I have an abusive boyfriend, I have a crazy ex-boyfriend which is Preston, I need to break up with my loving current boyfriend, and to top it off I still get bullied by the Pack. 

I ran upstairs. 

"Come down here this instant." Yelled JJ. 

"What." I said. 

He pushed me against the wall and kissed me. I tried to pull away. Just in time all of The Sidemen except Simon walked in.

"You are cheating on Simon now?" Yelled Harry. 

"Get off me" Yelled JJ.

"NO!" I yelled. 

"Leave our house this instant. You are just a dirty cheater." Yelled Ethan. 

I ran up to my room and packed all my stuff. I can't take this, why does this always happen to me?

I left with tears streaming down my face, Simon was now in the living room. 

"What happened babe?" Simon asked. 

"I am sorry." I said to Simon. 

"I HATE YOU ALL ESPECIALLY JJ." I yelled.

I hugged Simon and left. 

*Simon's pov*

"What did you do?" I yelled.

"She was the one that cheated on you with JJ. We kicked her out." Vikk said.

"Guys!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"What?" They said.

"Let us think, what has Audrey every done wrong?" I said.

"Umm, she cheated on Preston." Ethan said. 

"No she didn't, Mitch kissed her." I said.

"She.... well.... she..... um.... I got nothing, oh. She cheated on you." Josh said. 

"How do you know? JJ could have kissed her. " I said. 

"But I didn't." JJ said. 

"Lets have the camera prove it." I said.

"Ever sense we moved her I put a camera in the kitchen to film, but it is constantly filming for pranks and stuff." (I don't know. XD) I said. 

We watched the footige.

"You told her to break up with me?!?" I yelled. 

"Get out." Tobi yelled to JJ.

"Ok ok!" JJ said. 

He left. 

*Audrey's POV*

I started to cry. I went to the park. I saw Adam.(Skydoesminecraft)

"Oh, hey Audrey. How is life treating you?" Adam asked.  

"To be  honest, horribly. I just got kicked out a house for the second time in 2 days." I sobbed. 

"You can come to my house if you want to." Adam said. 

"Really? Thanks!" I said and hugged him. 

*At his house*

"I have a surprise." Adam said. 

I opened my eyes and saw something I could not belive. 

"Whaa... how...." I started to cry. 

In front of me was my favorite youtubers such as:

Deadlox (Ty)

Chocothechocobo (Choco)

Kenny

SmallishBeans (Joel)

Minecraftuniverse (Jason)

"How?" I said.

I hugged Adam.

"How did you know that these people are my favorite youtubers?" I said crying. 

"I don't know. But, you have to tell them your story. They can help." Adam said.

I told them the story. Choco and Kenny looked like they were going to kill someone. 

"Preston is the biggest mother fudging cactus in the world. He always said he hated bullying. I am going to kill him." Kenny said.

"Guys, we have bigger problems, I invited Preston over before we started to talk." Choco said.

The doorbell rang. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Favorite and comment! BAI!