Kicked Out

Hey guys! Thank you so much for 997 reads! AHHHHH! 3 reads from 1,000! Thank you! How is this possible?!? If you search The Pack FF my story is the top fanfiction, also my fanfiction is the most read story named Dancer in Disguise! Love ya long time. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I placed a firm hand on Mitch's chest and attempted to push him away. He just slithered his hand under my hip and locked me in place. I tried to yell. I heard a set of footsteps run up to us and stop. 

"Ohhh! Hey Preston!" Mitch greeted as spit emerged from his mouth which was curled in a grin. "What are you doing with my... ex-girlfriendI tried to pull away but the pushed me against the wall. I started to cry. Mitch pulled away.

"How could you." Preston said as his voice cracked.

"I didn't" I said.

"No Audrey." Preston said and walked up to me. He slaped me. I just looked up at him in surpise.

"I am sorry my annoying ex-girlfriend tried kiss you." Preston said to Mitch.

"What happened?" Lachlan said as he walked up to us.

"Audrey was cheating on me." Preston said.

"No I wan't-" I said but was interuppted by Preston.

"Yes you did." He said.

"What the heck?" Lachlan said.

The rest of the Pack came up to me. Preston hit me. They started to beat me up. So much for having half of the Pack on my side.

Once they finished I ran home. I saw The Pack walking in to Rob's house. I went inside my house. I saw my mom!

"Hello" I said.

"Just go." My mom said.

"Mom, please don't be mean. Lizzie is upstairs." I whispered.

My mom cackled.

"She is not upstairs, I put her up for adoption." She yelled.

"What!" I yelled.

"I am leaving sooner or later anyways." She said.

I was so hard to control my temper. I just started to cry.

"Leave." She said.

I was going to my room but she pulled me back.

"I mean't out of this house." She screached.

"No" I said.

"Oh really!" She said said as she walked up to me and started to punch me.

"Stop!" I screamed. I ran out of the house all bloody. I sat at the curb and started to cry.

"Why me." I mumbled. It started to lightly rain. (Chliche, I understand).

I looked up and saw The Pack. Ugh.

"Just leave me alone. I have had enough drama for today." I said while crying. They went back inside Rob's house.

I started to cry alot.

"Are you ok?" I heard a british accent ask.

"I guess." I said and looked up to see Simon.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Well, I was in my house and my mom told me she put my sister in an adoption center and told me leave, I said no. She started to punch me." I said while crying. Simon embrassed me in a hug.

"Also, Preston broke up with me." I said.

"Don't worry. He doesn't deserve you." Simon said.

I slightly smiled.

"I am so lucky to have a great friend like you." I said.

"Me too." Simon said. "Come to my house! You can live there!"

"What about JJ?" I asked.

"He won't touch you." Simon said.

I agreed. We started to walk to his house. We walked in. All The Sidemen were there.

"What happened?" They all asked. Even JJ.

I just started to cry really hard.

"M-m-my m-mom took m-my sister t-to an o-orphanage." I said and started to cry like crazy.

"I am so sorry." All of them said in unison.

"T-thanks. A-also m-my mom s-started to b-beat m-me up." I said.

"Come here." Harry said and hugged me.

"T-thanks" I said.

All of The Sidemen joined the hug.

"Thanks guys." I said and slightly smiled. I wish this second could last forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! This is such a long chapter! Are you proud? Favorite and comment! BAI!